Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? (1277 Views)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified / A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? by youthofnaija: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2015
True life story
Question: As the man what will you do?
As the woman, what will you say to your husband?

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? by hiteelong(f): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2015
I'm sure she's investing the money somewhere worthwhile. the husband should relax what belongs to her belongs to him

1 Like

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2015
She will refund all my money back before we have other things to talk about
Re: TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? by UjSizzle(f): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Nothing. There's hardly an explanation for something of this nature, unless the husband is a frugal man who lacks vision and the wife was only trying to invest in something that will cater for the children.

Meanwhile I have seen about 10 variations of this 'true story'.
Re: TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? by kilokeys(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2015
shocked
Erhmm

Me : honey
Wife: yes dear
Me: i have some good news...
Wife : tell me hun
Me: we don't have to pay house rent ever again.. Cos i found out the landlady is my wife undecided

Cos.. Seriously, there is no other way. Any other way na divorce, murder...
Re: TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? by gidjah(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2015
In as much as she is well discipline enough to show that the money are safe and well used , I shall forgive her o, most ladies would do this if their men are frugal and women chasers or drunkards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2015
If i am the man, I will be devastated. Will move into a one room apartment with my children, if the witch like, make she comecome.Wicked woman. cry

1 Like

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? by Pidggin(f): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
The woman knows why she did what she did, we don't know their family situation other than the few sentences in this post. As the woman , i would say "Honey I did it for us, for our future, for the kids".
Re: TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
hiteelong:
I'm sure she's investing the money somewhere worthwhile. the husband should relax what belongs to her belongs to him

Pidggin:
The woman knows why she did what she did, we don't know their family situation other than the few sentences in this post. As the woman , i would say "Honey I did it for us, for our future, for the kids".

Blah..blah..blah... I thought marriages are supposed to be very transparent, no hidden agenda or shady deals.

Why put the man through unnecessary tension and putting his heart on the line? Hypertension has no cure and can lead to stroke or heart attack.

But it is ok if her to live him the man's for free?

Na straight divorce be that. Cos from thence hence I will question everything will do for life.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Can Restitute Your Conjugal Rights In Court? / What Makes Men Reason This Way? / A To Z List Of Different Types Of Phobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.