Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava (3588 Views)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Modified:

Some few months ago, I read here on Nairaland that Femi Kuti, the son of celebrated late Fela Kuti discovered that 2 out of his 4 children are not his biological children. I thought perhaps, that kinda stuffs only happen in celebrity circles.

About 2 months ago, in my neighbourhood in Ogudu, I heard that wife to a vulcanizer called the attention of her husband to reveal to him that 2 out of their 3 children are not his children but someone else's. I thought again that since I don't know the couple personally, the story might have been diluted with too much embellishments.

Then last month, a tenant in my father's house, mr Tosin, got the shock of his life when his first daughter came to tell him that her junior brother got enrolled into secondary school but her mother who was no longer married to mr Tosin registered the boy with another surname. As expected, mr Tosin was bewildered and rallied round his estrange wife's family, and consequently, a family meeting was summoned. To the surprise of everyone at the meeting, the estrange wife confirmed it that the boy belongs to someone else, that even her first daughter also belongs to another man, a revelation which almost threw everyone at the meeting to stress the word 'Ehn' even mr Tosin, to the surprise of everyone at the meeting also confirmed it that the girl is not his that he married his estrange wife already pregnant for someone else but chose to marry her anyway.
But Mr. Tosin insisted that the 2nd child belongs to him, and asked that how could the child not be his when a woman lived under his roof as his wife and got pregnant, she delivered the contentious child through caesarean section and he foot all the bills. The boy is now 11yrs old and someone is trying to claim him. What a wicked world!

This was still the issue oo and mr Tosin has been very angry and at the same time consoling himself with the fact that another middle aged woman was pregnant for him. Before then, rumours has been flying around that the woman was not actually pregnant but was only deceiving mr Moses. To cut the long story short, the woman was not pregnant and mr Moses found out after almost 9 months. Mr Moses has been in the doldrums ever since. He told me 2 days ago that it is unimaginable the kind of wickedness people's heart can conceive and I felt serious pity for him.

Please, this is not some Nollywood inspired stories or fiction. It happened for real. I think Lasisi 69 was right- End Time Women

Men please o, go for DNA test. You could have cuckolded your children thinking they were yours.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
I have vowed to have paternity tests undertaken on all my future children. no human being can be fully trusted in this 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by menix(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2015
End Time women all over Nigeria..

Nah to marry widow go make sense at this perilous time termed "End Time"....
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nziwujo(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Haba nawaoo Noted anyway till when am married

2 Likes

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Ijaya123: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2015
"You never know with women" -James Hardly Chase

2 Likes

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by okirewaju(f): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Has your father carried out paternity test on you yet?

Mtshewwwwww undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by uncjay(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I have vowed to have paternity tests undertaken on all my future children. no human being can be fully trusted in this 21st century.
Seconded! Gbam!

In fact I will make sure all their medical records carried out by myself to ensure the authenticity, because women fit forge....lolz.

I can't afford to have any heart attack at my later days ooooo.

1 Like

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
okirewaju:

Mtshewwwwww undecided

Maybe you are right, but if you see me and my 2 bros, you go think say na mouth my papa take puke me. We resemble die!

Why not ask your dad about your paternity? Mtcheeww!

4 Likes

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
okirewaju:

Mtshewwwwww undecided

Maybe you are right, but if you see me and my 2 bros, you go think say na mouth my papa take puke me.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
End Time women all over Nigeria..

Nah to marry widow go make sense at this perilous time termed "End Time"....

Even widows are not exempted from promiscuity. I fear women die. My ex gf once lied to me that she was pregnant, but I refuse to believe her. One night, she came to my house as usual, when she was in the bathroom, I followed my instinct and checked her hand bag. To my surprise, I found a sanitary pad full of blood. I now took it and kept it away from her bag. After her bath, she was telling me how costly abortion is, I then understood that she wanted to deceive me to get money out of me. I promised to give me money for the abortion the following day. After that night, when she got home and couldn't find her pad, she called me to complain if I helped her found something. I asked her what the thing was whether it fell from her bag on the floor in my room, but she could not say what it was.

She later came to my house that day, that was when I brought it out and could not look me in the eye. Ladies are very desperate!
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by menix(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2015
kingbee109:

Even widows are not exempted from promiscuity. I fear women die. My ex gf once lied to me that she was pregnant, but I refuse to believe her. One night, she came to my house as usual, when she was in the bathroom, I followed my instinct and checked her hand bag. To my surprise, I found a sanitary pad full of blood. I now took it and kept it away from her bag. After her bath, she was telling me how costly abortion is, I then understood that she wanted to deceive me to get money out of me. I promised to give me money for the abortion the following day. After that night, when she got home and couldn't find her pad, she called me to complain if I helped her found something. I asked her what the thing was whether it fell from her bag on the floor in my room, but she could not say what it was.

She later came to my house that day, that was when I brought it out and could not look me in the eye. Ladies are very desperate!

Hahahahahahaha.....
This one nah better end time gal friend...
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by okirewaju(f): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2015
kingbee109:

Maybe you are right, but if you see me and my 2 bros, you go think say na mouth my papa take puke me.

Never say never bro.

Not every woman will indulge in something like this

1 Like

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
kingbee109:

I'm sure out of 150 million Nigerians (are you Nigerian?), you are the only one whose paternity is from his mother's husband.

congrats.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Rukkydelta(f): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
okirewaju:

Mtshewwwwww undecided
thanks for that question

4 Likes

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
itstpia8:

I'm sure out of 150 million Nigerians (are you Nigerian?), you are the only one whose paternity is from his mother's husband.

congrats.

Why are you guys derailing this tread and committing fallacy of ad hominem? This tread is not about my paternity. Besides, I'm not a cuckolded child, I'm my father's son- full fledge. If you don't have meaningful contribution to this tread other than what you posted up there, please visit another tread. No be by force to comment here
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Koleman(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Very true. Statistics has shown that 30% of the first child in marriages does not belong to de father. This issue was seriously discussed on wazobi tv sometimes ago.

1 Like

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
okirewaju:
Never say never bro.

Not every woman will indulge in something like this

You're correct. Not every woman indulge in stuffs like that but the rate at which series of events is now showing women's infidelity is alarming. Even the Tudor dynasty in the British Aristocracy which produced the current Queen of the UK is facing some doubt when a DNA test from the bones of Richard iii suggest that there's a cuckolded child in the family blood line. I fear women oo
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by cococandy(f): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's the result of cheating.
Why are guys surprised?
It is allowed by the law of nature for us to be polygamous cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
cococandy:
It's the result of cheating.
Why are guys surprised?

It is allowed by the law of nature for us to be polygamous cool
It is pure wickedness, yes you can cheat and get pregnant by mistake, but it is heartlessness that would make a woman carry another man's baby for her husband to nourish. Its been happening since time immemorial tho

3 Likes

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
classicB:

It is pure wickedness, yes you can cheat and get pregnant by mistake, but it is heartlessness that would make a woman carry another man's baby for her husband to nourish. Its been happening since time immemorial tho

so, who do you know that did that?

2 Likes

Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8:

so, who do you know that did that?
My parents gisted me about such case that happened in their families back in the 70's. My brother almost became a father to the baby his girlfriend claimed was his own. My sister who is a nurse also gist alot about such cases. But i think it all boils down to trust. I cannot imagine my husband asking us to go and do paternity test on our kids.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 4:20am On Nov 19, 2015
classicB:

My parents gisted me about such case that happened in their families back in the 70's. My brother almost became a father to the baby his girlfriend claimed was his own. My sister who is a nurse also gist alot about such cases. But i think it all boils down to trust. I cannot imagine my husband asking us to go and do paternity test on our kids.

oh it happens in your family? No wonder you're so familiar with such.

How does your nurse sister know the paternity of babies?

explain, thanks.

well if you demonstrate familiarity with the scenarios and you seem like the type who would want to pull a fast one on the public, never say never. Its not a question of trust but of knowing if you slept with a woman or not and also the type of company you move with.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8:

oh it happens in your family? No wonder you're so familiar with such.

How does your nurse sister know the paternity of babies?

explain, thanks.

well if you demonstrate familiarity with the scenarios and you seem like the type who would want to pull a fast one on the public, never say never. Its not a question of trust but of knowing if you slept with a woman or not and also the type of company you move with.

Am assuming nurses will have first hand experiences on such cases since they work in the HOSPITAL. Just saying
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 4:56am On Nov 19, 2015
pcguru1:

Am assuming nurses will have first hand experiences on such cases since they work in the HOSPITAL. Just saying

so working in the hospital means they'll be able to identify a child's biological father?

can you explain more plz, in the context the person I quoted meant.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8:

so working in the hospital means they'll be able to identify a child's biological father?

can you explain more plz, in the context the person I quoted meant.

not able but have access to such gists, rumors and it's possible after the pregnancy a DNA case was carried and they will obviously have access to such information but not initially. i experienced similar but not the same case mine was not telling the husband she a kid outside, I mistakenly sent the kid's welcome letter along with her other kids to her home address and the husband got to see it.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 5:13am On Nov 19, 2015
pcguru1:

not able but have access to such gists, rumors and it's possible after the pregnancy a DNA case was carried and they will obviously have access to such information but not initially. i experienced similar but not the same case mine was not telling the husband she a kid outside, I mistakenly sent the kid's welcome letter along with her other kids to her home address and the husband got to see it.

these rumours [whether true or fake] were fueled by the dna testing requirement for people requiring visas to migrate to the US. Not nurses in hospitals who would hear the same jisting being pedalled to non-healthcare staff outside. Besides, the poster I quoted, has no knowledge of the health care industry or else she wouldn't have brought that into the discussion at all. Your attempting to buttress her sly attempts at appearing knowledgeable, makes you appear as half baked as she is.

I don't believe your intentional or unintentional sending of real or fake information to somebody because you've been declaring for years now that you just broke up with your girlfriend and that story looks more like a lie than anything else.

perhaps you heard someone did that, I seriously doubt it was you.

in any case, I don't have interest in uncovering or discovering these myriads of secretly born kids, they should accept Christ is all, not keep booking space on nairaland and engaging in sensationalism aka inheritance issues aka land booking.

are you one of them?
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 5:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8:

these rumours [whether true or fake] were fueled by the dna testing requirement for people requiring visas to migrate to the US. Not nurses in hospitals who would hear the same jisting being pedalled to non-healthcare staff outside. Besides, the poster I quoted, has no knowledge of the health care industry or else she wouldn't have brought that into the discussion at all. Your attempting to buttress her sly attempts at appearing knowledgeable, makes you appear as half baked as she is.

I don't believe your intentional or unintentional sending of real or fake information to somebody because you've been declaring for years now that you just broke up with your girlfriend and that story looks more like a lie than anything else.

perhaps you heard someone did that, I seriously doubt it was you.

in any case, I don't have interest in uncovering or discovering these myriads of secretly born kids, they should accept Christ is all, not keep booking space on nairaland and engaging in sensationalism aka inheritance issues aka land booking.

are you one of them?

Oh no the case was real, When a new customer creates an account it was my job to send them an opening letter (am talking about iternship at a bank), so she opened for a kid the husband didn't know about but failed to state that I shouldn't send it along with her other kids (ones she shared with her husband).

Well you might be right about the Hospital part I said "well since she's a nurse she might have access to such information" am sure that statement enough is strong to let anyone know it's not 100% accurate"

Break up with girlfriend ........... not sure if i mentioned that here or u've picked that up from somewhere but that's true though but for a legitimate reason genotype.

First to comment things are not my style, I'm sure you know that by now.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 5:30am On Nov 19, 2015
pcguru1:

Oh no the case was real, When a new customer creates an account it was my job to send them an opening letter (am talking about iternship at a bank), so she opened for a kid the husband didn't know about but failed to state that I shouldn't send it along with her other kids (ones she shared with her husband).

you are no longer a computer coder/programmer but now work in a bank?

well, I don't know the story and neither do I care.

Well you might be right about the Hospital part I said "well since she's a nurse she might have access to such information" am sure that statement enough is strong to let anyone know it's not 100% accurate"

I do not see how/why a nurse would be able to determine paternity of a baby, is it in the job description and which equipment would she use to do so? Rumour, guesswork, dem say, or what?

Break up with girlfriend ........... not sure if i mentioned that here or u've picked that up from somewhere but that's true though but for a legitimate reason

you stated some years back you just broke up with your girlfriend and are looking for another.

then you said exactly the same thing a few months ago.

First to comment things are not my style, I'm sure you know that by now.

I don't know what first to comment is, it has no meaning as far as I'm concerned.

so that wasn't what I was referring to.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 19, 2015
But i don't know maybe am Naive or haven't experienced such stuff like this around me, I find it wicked that someone will deceive the partner about the paternity of a child. I usually think such women like that have no conscience.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by itstpia8: 5:33am On Nov 19, 2015
pcguru1:
But i don't know maybe am Naive or haven't experienced such stuff like this around me, I find it wicked that someone will deceive the partner about the paternity of a child. I usually think such women like that have no conscience.

well, if I meet anyone who does such, I'll let them know there's a lot of indignation floating around about it.

although imo seems more like what some people are trying to make happen in the future, not that it has happened now at the levels they are broadcasting.
Re: A Short True Life Story: Mr. Tosin And Paternity Palava by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8:

you are no longer a computer coder/programmer but now work in a bank?

well, I don't know the story and neither do I care.

I do not see how/why a nurse would be able to determine paternity of a baby, is it in the job description and which equipment would she use to do so? Rumour, guesswork, dem say, or what?

you stated some years back you just broke up with your girlfriend and are looking for another.

then you said exactly the same thing a few months ago.

I don't know what first to comment is, it has no meaning as far as I'm concerned.

so that wasn't what I was referring to.

tpia

1. I said Internship at a bank am talking about years ago i never said i currently work in a bank.
2. if i said the same thing months ago then am referring to that same event except it sounded like i was talking it again as a recent event

Am curious to how we got to this point. my original post was

When someone says they are assuming, I was under the assumption that it meant such statement cannot be regarded as a fact. I never claimed to have superior knowledge which was i started with assuming and only made a point that she working in the hospital could give her an advantage, and since you've replied saying it's wrong and explained further then it obviously means I was wrong, am still confused about what brought up the whole my GF issue and where i work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad.... / Help!! We're At The Verge Of Being Thrown Out. / My Wife Slept With Our Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.