Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Makes Men Reason This Way? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes Men Reason This Way? (1279 Views)

Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) / Is This What Makes A Marriage? / 9 Female Qualities That Makes Men Propose Fast. A Must Read For All Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Men Reason This Way? by ascek(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
I am guilty of this too. It only makes feel concern when I saw it happen between my friend and his wife. I really don't know the cause of their quarrel. But my friend simply said all women are the same. They answer 'yes sir' to a man who is not up to their husbands in the office yet they find it difficult to accord their husbands such honour. Although my friend is a big oga in the company I work for. Friends I want your honest opinion.
Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is the more reason why I will never work for anyone as soon as I'm married, if my husband can't support me in opening up my own business, den I'll rather stay at home ( personally with or without his help, I'll find a way out on being my own boss) coz I can't answer sir to any man out there when my husband is there. As for the insults, it comes naturally as long as ur bleeping yourselves, U've known yourselves in and out, married or not, it only takes an exceptionally matured minded woman not to insult at the slightest provocation.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by RiloKiley: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
This is the more reason why I will never work for anyone as soon as I'm married, if my husband can't support me in opening up my own business, den I'll rather stay at home ( personally with or without his help, I'll find a way out on being my own boss) coz I can't answer sir to any man out there when my husband is there. As for the insults, it comes naturally as long as ur bleeping yourselves, U've known yourselves in and out, married or not, it only takes an exceptionally matured minded woman not to insult at the slightest provocation.

Seriously?
So it's perfectly normal for women to throw insults Eh?
#learnedsomethingnew
Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
People pigeonhole other people because it is easy to do so. This is the nicest way to explain it, I guess. wink
Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by byvan03: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
What exactly is the problem here? The man wants to be referred to as Sir or what? Or his wife completely lacks respect for him? I really don't get your point OP.

4 Likes

Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by ascek(m): 6:50am On Apr 10, 2016
byvan03:
What exactly is the problem here? The man wants to be referred to as Sir or what? Or his wife completely lacks respect for him? I really don't get your point OP.
It looks more like a prophet not been regarded by his people but his people regarding lesser prophet abroad.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by byvan03: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2016
ascek:

It looks more like a prophet not been regarded by his people but his people regarding lesser prophet abroad.

What type of recognition is the prophet seeking? Can you elaborate? What actions make him feel he isn't acknowledged?

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by ascek(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
byvan03:

What type of recognition is the prophet seeking? Can you elaborate? What actions make him feel he isn't acknowledged?

Very seriously, that's my interpretation of what he told me. I was with them and in a little while the wife left. It was obvious that there was a quarrel. I never asked what happened but the man just told me all women are the same. They will answer yes sir to someone who is not up to their husbands in the office and will not accord there husband same. At least you can give it your own interpretation. Though I never asked him what the problem was.
Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by byvan03: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
ascek:

Very seriously, that's my interpretation of what he told me. I was with them and in a little while the wife left. It was obvious that there was a quarrel. I never asked what happened but the man just told me all women are the same. They will answer yes sir to someone who is not up to their husbands in the office and will not accord there husband same. At least you can give it your own interpretation. Though I never asked him what the problem was.

When a man speaks in parables to his friend, chances are he is the offender. He has no case, so they always dismiss their own faults with the usual" all women are the same ".

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by ascek(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
byvan03:

When a man speaks in parables to his friend, chances are he is the offender. He has no case, so they always dismiss their own faults with the usual" all women are the same ".

You got me laughing there. You are quite right.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by naijathings(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
This is the more reason why I will never work for anyone as soon as I'm married, if my husband can't support me in opening up my own business, den I'll rather stay at home ( personally with or without his help, I'll find a way out on being my own boss) coz I can't answer sir to any man out there when my husband is there. As for the insults, it comes naturally as long as ur furking yourselves , U've known yourselves in and out, married or not, it only takes an exceptionally matured minded woman not to insult at the slightest provocation.

so... having sex is a gateway for insults and lack of respect between husband and wife ? really ? it comes naturally?
Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by duduade: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2016
byvan03:

Obviously she lacks respect for him... She wasn't well brought up...
He has entered one chance gbam
Re: What Makes Men Reason This Way? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2016
duduade:

Obviously she lacks respect for him... She wasn't well brought up...
He has entered one chance gbam

Well I don't think that's the point. I think that the more intimate the husband and wife gets the lesser the show of respect.. This is not because the woman is disrespectful, take for instance, you know each others secret, pray togeda, eat together, have fun together etc, there tends to be carefree attitudes towards each other.. If you really wanna know if a woman respects her hubby, let a fellow woman insult him and then watch her reaction..

moreso, who wants respect when its time to get down low, not so romantic if you ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Shonde's Alleged Killer Husband, Lekan Shonde, Tells His Part Of The Story / 21st Century Women Are Not So Weak / Reasons Why Happy Couples Don't Talk About Their Relationship On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.