Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business (3274 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by EMERITUS85(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2015
am writing this thing to tell everyone how courier plus is slowly killing my business.
am a konga merchant (a new merchant) and due to my location (Anambra state) which is konga express don't not work i have to source out for a shipping agent affiliated to konga after all research i found out that courier plus is doing business with konga so i signed up for them. immediately just as expected i started selling on konga receiving new orders each day and as a new seller i have to employ every fastest means so i will impress and satisfy my customers and as expected my orders usually came outside my state which I need the courier plus services. to cut the long story short all the orders i shipped out two weeks ago have not been delivered and as a starter in konga mall it's very very very bad for me and it's frustrating. i aimed to become a famous konga seller with high ranking but this courier service is killing my dream so far one of my order have been cancelled due to late delivery. am already planning an alternative but i don't seems to get a better alternative. I need your advice please. please nairaland mods help me to forward this to front page so that maybe it may reach them
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by EMERITUS85(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2015
lalasticlala please come to my aid
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by Generalkorex(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Why not contact their customer care.
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by EMERITUS85(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Generalkorex:
Why not contact their customer care.

korex their customer care is never straight forward
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Also encountered the same problem when i first registered with courier plus which made me to blacklist all orders coming from out Anambra state.
Also contacted konga through their customer care for help and they promised to create dropoff point in Anambra by the end of August.
So, let's watch and see how it goes.
For now, i stick with olx, kaymu and selected locations from konga.

1 Like

Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by EMERITUS85(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Royal155:
Also encountered the same problem when i first registered with courier plus which made me to blacklist all orders coming from out Anambra state.
Also contacted konga through their customer care for help and they promised to create dropoff point in Anambra by the end of August.
So, let's watch and see how it goes.
For now, i stick with olx, kaymu and selected locations from konga.

i have an idea i will negotiate with a reputable transport service with that i can even deliver the same day.
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
EMERITUS85:

i have an idea i will negotiate with a reputable transport service with that i can even deliver the same day.
The issue with those transport company is not delivering but collecting money for the products on your behalf.
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by chiefkpokp(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Royal155:
The issue with those transport company is not delivering but collecting money for the products on your behalf.

No issue boss! The only issue I see there is that the driver should not be the rude type,inpatient and dirty,this may spoil your business with ur customer. Also get the drivers assigned to different states an offer that will make them serious with you. I belt when you get this drivers, its far far far better than courier services.... Like my drivers, every 5 successful delivery attract a Gift.
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2015
chiefkpokp:

No issue boss! The only issue I see there is that the driver should not be the rude type,inpatient and dirty,this may spoil your business with ur customer. Also get the drivers assigned to different states an offer that will make them serious with you. I belt when you get this drivers, its far far far better than courier services.... Like my drivers, every 5 successful delivery attract a Gift.
K bro
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by justivyke: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
I have and still having exact problem with Courier plus. Now i have to share my experience and hope they will read this and improve.

1) Their delivery from eastern part of Nigeria to the northern states takes 10 days on average (so theoritecally between 9-15 days no joke!)
2) The finance department has one line of response when I call them for my payment (Sir, you will get it on or before Friday)
3) Till date, they have have always paid not more than 65% of my weekly deliveries
4) I have some orders that were delivered over 2 months ago but I have not been paid for them
5) They dont give timely update regarding delivery status, instead they will send you to the tracking portal even if the delivery has taken much time than scheduled
6) Before I started business, I was told that I would be paid every week. Till date, they pay me whenever they like, no specific schedule

Nevertheless, they have few plus points viz:

1) Their customer service always respond whenever I call or send email but this doesnt mean that my issues are being solved!
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by odedele: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2017
Same problem I have with them I make over 70 shipment monthly with them but they hardly remit 50% payment.I suspect the stations make use of this fund.I had to look for the MD e-mail to layy complain but that am still trying to get

1 Like

Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by dombible(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
odedele:
Same problem I have with them I make over 70 shipment monthly with them but they hardly remit 50% payment.I suspect the stations make use of this fund.I had to look for the MD e-mail to layy complain but that am still trying to get
same thing is happening to me over two weeks they have not remitted my account, I even called Mr Francis who was the e-commerce director but it was story on stories. They are not reliable.
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by joystickextend1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
same here am tird of them since December angry
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by Caleb5: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Simple,find someone to drop ur items with in lagos for easy dropoff with kos.
Re: Courrier Plus (TNT) services Is Killing My Business by Shakitibob0: 3:24am On Feb 27, 2017
odedele:
I am tired of them too...their decision to start charging ONFORWarding charges without stating in plain terms killed all the love I have for them

To remit money too na wahala...mistakes every time

(1) (Reply)

FXTM Daily Market Analysis / US Verified Upwork Account For Sale / BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA TO NIGERIA. LOTS OF INDIA SITES TO SHOP FROM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.