Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? (75581 Views)

Couple Wear Matching Sneakers For Their Wedding (Photo) / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cant u people see he is kicking away the brides spiritual husband grin
I dare d bride to stand up in dat position omo the wound wey go dey her face go pass fatal accident own
My wedding gift to them on behalf of my selves i donate an *emergency ambulance* incase of free kick days tongue
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by morganist99(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
sweet Chin music
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by nicerichard05: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao. Photoshopped pic.. How did I knw?

D bride's shadow isn't showing in d pic... Her pic was cropped and pasted insyd.. tongue

This boy u Blind Ni oo cheesy grin so u nor see the woman shadow or u dey joke?
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by jeje123(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dat guy resemble africa jassey-bound!
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by chiben22: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
nice pix
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Olushauneddy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Exactly what the photographer told him to do.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Cutehector(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
nicerichard05:

This boy u Blind Ni oo cheesy grin so u nor see the woman shadow or u dey joke?
lol I dey joke... tongue
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Phils: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
In most cases, postures for snapshots are a concept of the Photographer. This kind, "I-will-defend-you-and-kick-all-your-problems". Looks local.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by sped1oro(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
This is not wedding pix, it is a rehearsal for an black indian movie....the Op is lying!
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by 400billionman: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:

D bride's shadow isn't showing in d pic... Her pic was cropped and pasted insyd.. tongue

Her shadow is showing.

Save the picture and magnify it. She even frowned her face as an involuntary reaction to the man's legs hanging over her head. See the guests at the wedding viewing from far behind in the background.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Omotayor123(f): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:

Oga cute... The shadow is there na..
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by nicerichard05: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I dey joke... tongue

Hahahahah. I first talk say u dey joke. cheesy
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Themandator: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Even the late legend Bruce Lee won't try this nonsense
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Missmossy(f): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lol grin

Very amusing!!!
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

Oga cute... The shadow is there na..
I knw tongue I jus wan derail d thread
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Badt boy
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Badt boy grin
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Psalmmie001(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:

U̶̲̥̅̊ get eyes?? Check under d groom leg,, U̶̲̥̅̊ gon see hers ah mean her shadow..
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by eluquenson(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
The groom is a taekwando master, it's a real picture as both couple's shadow appeared
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:

I disagree with you, the wife's shadow is just in front of the husband's raised leg
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
fanficgirl:
What is "kunfu"? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Chinese name for martial art karate
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by ahamonyeka(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nigerian swag ;DNigerian swag
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by vega84(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jackie -chan wedding #vegatalks
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by divinehand2003(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hilariously hilarious ; grin
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Sobeautiful: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
I don laugh tire. Which kind nonsense be this? Is this for real? Problem deyooo. Hahahahaa. The people wey get this picture go sue NL. Make una get ready. The most horrible pose and picture l've seen since l could remember. Too bad. Would have loved to keep this picture but don't know why l can't save pictures from NL. Maybe that's how they did it or 'cos l don't know how. Each time it says saved, l'll check and discover it didn't really save.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by menxer: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
why una dey cry?
what if the lady is an extreme masochist married to a sadistic pugilist, is that not a match made in heaven? grin grin
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by gr8david(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Be careful of whom you choose to pend the rest of your days with

Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by feldido(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cutehector:

Take a good look again.

It's not Photoshoped, both shadows are there in precise angle.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by Youngpo413: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
kissty:
bruselyn husband.
yea...BRUCE LEE
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by abdulahi001: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
kissty:
bruselyn husband.
Actually, it's bruce lee.
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by kissty(f): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mcaise:
Wait...what that suppose to be spelt at Bruce Lee?? Choi..New things everyday..nawa o
yea datz hw we roll grin
Re: OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? by BabaIbo: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
That's the result of garri in the morning, afternoon and nite...causing cataract
in the eye/ opaque in the eye...
chuckvinz:
can't you see her shadow at her back ?

Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics)