Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

An Opinion Of A Serious Muslim Brother - about Nikkah Matching Service - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Opinion Of A Serious Muslim Brother - about Nikkah Matching Service (854 Views)

Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Seven Things You Must Avoid In Your Waleematu-nikkah / How Successful Has The Muslim Singles Matching Service Been? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Opinion Of A Serious Muslim Brother - about Nikkah Matching Service by 9jafreshest: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have read alot of comments on this thread and I read some comments like I should av married, but my partner is a Christian and my parents do not want us to marry ourselves...

Right now, I am vexing.

When a serious brother like me who's ready for Nikkah is there, u cum dey waste ur time ontop one unserious nigga...

To the Muslim mods, Your matching service is wack ; Try to improve more on it pls.

A brother princehb has been agitating for a good sister, yet he has not seen., Likewise myself.

Dear Muslim mods, do everything in ur capability to promote Nikkah and shun Zina . Thank You.

Suggestion : Creation of a Whatsapp group for this purpose, Sisters should not start dropping their numbers here, drop ur own no here, so dem can send u a message on WhatsApp and you add them.

Yours Faithfully,
An Angry Serious NL brother ready for Nikkah .

Cc Sissie mukina2 zeezahbee Zeeenas damrmd02 missyruq temishola Cardeezah Toeyean1507 heemah maclatunji

2 Likes

Re: An Opinion Of A Serious Muslim Brother - about Nikkah Matching Service by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yo!

Big ups to you bro

To the sisters, I am still very much available. Please check out my thread to see my desired specs.

**HumbleMe**
Re: An Opinion Of A Serious Muslim Brother - about Nikkah Matching Service by Sissie(f): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Salam Alaykum.

The MSMS service isnt wack because princehb hasnt gotten deosnt make it wack, you can use the MSMS services, and be realistic about your expectations.

We have a whatsapp group.
Re: An Opinion Of A Serious Muslim Brother - about Nikkah Matching Service by baba11(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Well,it doesn't seem as you thought.Yours didn't come out successfully doesn't mean everything about msms is wack.

Yours might not go through as it out to be doesn't translate to general failure.

It's still infantile and we are still learning. We all make mistakes and everything in life is not perfect. May All forgive us of our shortcomings.

It's still open;you can still apply. If you've anyone you fancy to make it easier,just go ahead and include her in your application.

Ma Salam

CC:princehb and 9jafreshest.
Re: An Opinion Of A Serious Muslim Brother - about Nikkah Matching Service by Toeyean1507(f): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
9jafreshest:
I have read alot of comments on this thread and I read some comments like I should av married, but my partner is a Christian and my parents do not want us to marry ourselves...

Right now, I am vexing.

When a serious brother like me who's ready for Nikkah is there, u cum dey waste ur time ontop one unserious nigga...

To the Muslim mods, Your matching service is wack ; Try to improve more on it pls.

A brother princehb has been agitating for a good sister, yet he has not seen., Likewise myself.

Dear Muslim mods, do everything in ur capability to promote Nikkah and shun Zina . Thank You.

Suggestion : Creation of a Whatsapp group for this purpose, Sisters should not start dropping their numbers here, drop ur own no here, so dem can send u a message on WhatsApp and you add them.

Yours Faithfully,
An Angry Serious NL brother ready for Nikkah .

Cc Sissie mukina2 zeezahbee Zeeenas damrmd02 missyruq temishola Cardeezah Toeyean1507 heemah maclatunji
As salam aleikum waramotullah wabarakatuhu. I can understand how you feel. creating a whatsapp group shouldnt be a problem but how do we keep it safe from nuisance? honestly, u have a good motive here but we need to properly review the pros and cons.

(1) (Reply)

Wearing The Pants Below The Ankles [for Men Only] / Madrasah / Ramadhaan - The Month Of Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.