Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Difference Between Butter And Mangerine - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Difference Between Butter And Mangerine (52383 Views)

Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL For Sale / What Is The Difference Between Soup, Stew And Sauce? / Difference Between Expiry Date And Best Before Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Rubyventures:

Ok let me rephrase my statement, Butter is organic and has loads of natural flavours depending on what the cow was feed on, while margarine is inorganic and is manufactured in the lab.

That's berra! wink
Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by Rubyventures: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2015
allcomage:

Two of them are processed and are very unhealthy. Stop using them now,if not, You are enriching manufacturers pockets at your own detriment. They are the major cause stroke,hbp,heart attack and a whole lots of other noncummicable diseases ravaging the world.

Yes anything that contains fat is not good for you when consumed in excess but I would rather eat butter, which is organic than margarine which is artificial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by free37: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Chyvy:

He's actually right. Butter is way more natural and healthier than margarine. Margarine is bad because it contains trans fat which has being linked to many diseases including cardiovascular diseases like heart attack, stroke, hypertension. Though, butter contains saturated fat, it is healthy for you as shown and proven by latest research. Pls I implore you to look it up. Google is ur friend.

AllNaijaBlogger:

Yes, we have recently found out that butter is healthier than margarine.
But don't for one second believe that one is natural and the other is not. Both are chemically processed, the difference is that butter has more natural ingredients.

TruthPower:

A good quality butter from organic grass fed cow is actually a better oil option for food. Even better than the much touted Extra Virgin Olive oil.
The process of making margarine (vegetable oil) is bad for human consumption . It is highly hydrogenated, full of trans fat and can cause havoc to our health (oxidization etc).
A good quality Cheese from grass fed cow is also a rich source of absorbable protein. However there is debate on the effect of the high acidity level of Cheese or if dairy is even as good for us as promoted.
For me I try to eat food the way God (nature) intended. Good old fashioned organic food that we have in our local farms, and not the Lab food introduced to us from the western world.

sukkot:
the rule of thumb is that any fat that is solid in room temperature you want to stay away from. yes that includes cheese. instead of butter and margarine use olive oil. instead of cheese use apple cider vinegar mayonnaise. if it remains solid in room temp then that means it will not melt under your body temp and will form plaque build up in your coronary arteries
Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by Rubyventures: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2015
free37:

What do you understand by being chemically processed?
Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by obstead200(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2015
never knew this before now. I used to think margarine is a brand name sef.
Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by boom007(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
one is common among the poor while other is common among the poor. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by zikray: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Soon we go see difference between sugarcane and sugar

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by Chyvy(f): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
TruthPower:

A good quality butter from organic grass fed cow is actually a better oil option for food. Even better than the much touted Extra Virgin Olive oil.
The process of making margarine (vegetable oil) is bad for human consumption . It is highly hydrogenated, full of trans fat and can cause havoc to our health (oxidization etc).
A good quality Cheese from grass fed cow is also a rich source of absorbable protein. However there is debate on the effect of the high acidity level of Cheese or if dairy is even as good for us as promoted.
For me I try to eat food the way God (nature) intended. Good old fashioned organic food that we have in our local farms, and not the Lab food introduced to us from the western world.
Exactly! Nature's way, way to go.
Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by ArcToyin(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Are u a futarian or ex-futarian
Tuljaking:
i found this informative meanwhile m selling one nice office fridge futa and akure resident only
https://www.nairaland.com/2487852/thermocool-sky-office-fridge-sale
Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by tunary(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Butter is used in eating foods,magarine is used to lubricate toto,condoms etc for easy penetration
lwkmd
Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by Maamin(m): 1:30am On Jan 25, 2018
@op well done

But finally you need to spell Margarine correctly. Even though it's not good for our health. grin
Re: Difference Between Butter And Mangerine by DangoteIvy: 3:19am On Nov 14, 2023
icemann:
You forgot to mention excess consumption of both products is bad for your health.
They raise your cholesterol levels and make you more prone to heart problems.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How You Eat When You Pay 50k For Aso Ebi[funny Photo] / Can You Believe This Generator Is A Cake - Check Pictures / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.