Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (52585 Views)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
APC is full of propaganda, they lie too much and is so disgusting.

I also attached the date before BMC accuses me of lying

56 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by FarahAideed: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
99 percent of the rice in Nigerian market including the so called Kebbi lake rice is imported

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by SpyAC(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Man abeg how much u buy am,am interested to get one here in ph abeg

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
SpyAC:
Man abeg how much u buy am,am interested to get one here in ph abeg

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
There is beauty in truth, even if is painful. Those who lie, twist life so that it looks tasty to the lazy, brilliant to the ignorant, and powerful to the weak. But lies only strengthen our defects. They don't teach anything, help anything, fix anything. Nor do they develop one's mind, one's heart or one's soul

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by SOFTENGR: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
ruggedised:

How many Kg?

3 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
SOFTENGR:

How many Kg?
50kg

13 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by tribalistseun: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
You guys should forgive Buhari na, am sure he no wan do again

47 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by KenOne: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mister man that thing you just bought is a local rice bagged in a bag with foreign inscription. Come to Aba here and see people manufacturing bags of mama gold and stallion and other foreign bags rice to bag local rice and to be sold as foreign rice. I am a victim of these Aba boys, they sell it to mostly customers that comes from Port Harcourt, Akwa Ibom and other surrounding states or cities so that you will find it difficult to return it when you have bought them and left Aba town.

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by SOFTENGR: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
ruggedised:
50kg
Where exactly did you buy it?

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
KenOne:
Mister man that thing you just bought is a local rice bagged in a bag with foreign inscription. Come to Aba here and see people manufacturing bags of mama gold and stallion and other foreign bags rice to bag local rice and to be sold as foreign rice. I am a victim of these Aba boys, they sell it to mostly customers that comes from Port Harcourt, Akwa Ibom and other surrounding states or cities so that you will find it difficult to return it when you have bought them and left Aba town.

I'm not in aba, abi you have comprehension issues

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Pierohandsome: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Evn if it is thailand imported rice, it maybe one of those smuggled rice.

5 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by ConAir(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
ruggedised:

Oya Audu Ogbeh come and see ooo

Thought he said Thailand rice Mills had been shut down. Apc stinks of lies and corruption.
Zombies will say it's ipob rice.

37 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol...dats how small Benin republic became one of d largest importer of Thailand rice ..awon smugglers ti take over, import through Benin and smuggle into naija

6 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Okoroawusa: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
I know it is hard for u to believe but there is a big repackaging of local rice as foreign rice on going now

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by omololu2020(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I know it is hard for u to believe but there is a big repackaging of local rice as foreign rice on going now
very few people know about this grin

I wonder why they are doing it sha undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Okoroawusa: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
omololu2020:
It the Nigerian mentality

Everything foreign is the best

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Annie939(f): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
apc and propaganda are like 5 and 6 . someone help me with that pic ooooo

9 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by kingofthemall: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
ruggedised:

Where exactly in Lagos? I'm interested in buying it.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
ruggedised:

smuggled rice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by dragonking2: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Where is Lalasticlala sef
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
ruggedised:

Oga, it's either rebagged or smuggled. They do it perfectly to existent that you would never see any traces of it being repackaged. The same way they remove 1-2 yellow plastics from the bags before being sold and without you noticing anything. I'm talking from experience.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by ZombieTAMER: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
tribalistseun:
You guys should forgive Buhari na, am sure he no wan do again

Tell him to resign first
Lies cannot turn to food

11 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by kolaaderin: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
This anti government people never seems to amaze me , no one have ever said Nigeria has got all the imported rice off our market, we still have them very much around through smuggling by those unpatriotic Nigerians but not in that quantity of insanity we are used to.
And there is 80 % tendency you bought a rebagged abakaliki rice, but what do I know so far you are happy you bought Thailand rice at the detriment of your own country. The joke is on you.

Buy Nigeria and grow Nigeria. That is my own pinch of salt for your likes.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Machiavelli1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
omololu2020:

More than 1,000,000 bags of rice is being smuggled in via Seme, Owode and Idiroko borders everyday.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Machiavelli1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
IFearGod:
Oga, it's either rebagged or smuggled. They do it perfectly to existent that you would never see any traces of it being repackaged. The same way they remove 1-2 yellow plastics from the bags before being sold and without you noticing anything. I'm talking from experience.
Most of the rice sold in Lagos has been 'rebagged'. You can only get filled ones @ badagry.

4 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
ruggedised:

I'm not in aba, abi you have compression issues
And so? That fake Aba rice you bought could have reached you anywhere in Nigeria. Must you be in Aba to be a victim of their criminal activity?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Manager001: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
99 percent of the rice in Nigerian market including the so called Kebbi lake rice is imported
99.5%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
All this one wey una de talk no concern me. Na how person take buy 50 kg of rice for 11,500 naira de surprise me. Since when rice cheap like dat?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Machiavelli1:
Most of the rice sold in Lagos has been 'rebagged'. You can only filled ones @ badagry.
Ok
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
faceURfront:
All this one wey una de talk no concern me. Na how person take buy 50 kg of rice for 11,500 naira de surprise me. Since when rice cheap like dat?
The price has gone down drastically. The recent approach by the government yielded something good.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Machiavelli1:
More than 1,000,000 bags of rice is being smuggled via Seme, Owode and Idiroko borders everyday.
True, you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Ordered For A Superhero Cake And Got This (Photos) / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.