Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3385025 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
splendidmercy:
29th April

Nice one!
That will definitely meet you in camp

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=Ahmed4002 post=42774512][/quote]
bros Abeg expalin this DOB error of a thing to me...

my real DOB is 23/12/XXX9, but the green card is reading 01/12/XXX8.... How do I go about the correction?
How do I use my waec DOB to correct it?

I used GCE to gain admission into school....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by beautycrush24(f): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hi guys,

Plz can anyone tell me why I'm seeing d option to make just 2 choices? D other 2 are blank. I've refused to submit since morning cos of that. I've tried using chrome, firefox, opera, internet explorer and even d new microsoft edge but its d same thing in all browsers.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what i can do?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by splendidmercy(f): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
CROBBOY:
Are you serious? I will be there tomorrow morning.
Thanks!
Just a concern; what will happen to those that will not pay?
you wouldn't get your certificate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
jayloms:

Or an account with naij.com. Apparently, yahoo and Gmail messengers' servers blocked Nysc server from sending more confirmation links . I believe it's most likely due to the rate at which Nysc server was communicating with servers from both messengers that automated the blockade; must have been done by an antibot on their server.

So trying another messenger aside from these two is your best option.

Cc dominion92

It was only those that were used as at yesterday.
And someone has suggested a way around that.

Tbh with you, I'm not convinced about the naij account.

Remember that anything related to NYSC will be sent to the email!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=Ahmed4002 post=42774512][/quote]
Tanx, am grateful
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
pls can someone finish registration without thumb printing??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Akerry:
Well Abia state is a nice place, they've got a nice camp with
the necessary amenities such as water supply, power
supply, toilets and bathrooms for ur comfort including on-
time food supply. You will definitely enjoy the camping
experience cos itz gonna be filled wif fun... So be ready to
catch some fun!

Thanks for this bro!

What about the service year proper!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Akerry(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
AdaigboNelo:

owkay,now that u've talked abt lyf in camp,tell them how the remaining 11months go come be...
I word........BORING
abia is super boring
yeah! Boring if you choose the path of boredom! .......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
beautycrush24:
Hi guys,

Plz can anyone tell me why I'm seeing d option to make just 2 choices? D other 2 are blank. I've refused to submit since morning cos of that. I've tried using chrome, firefox, opera, internet explorer and even d new microsoft edge but its d same thing in all browsers.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what i can do?

I think it's service.

Try again at midnight
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:

my real DOB is 23/12/XXX9, but the green card is reading 01/12/XXX8.... How do I go about the correction?

Just ignore that. You still within the age for service year.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fraih:

Chai angry
Love can be Wicked oooo
You have been going off, yet we still see you here. undecided tongue tongue

Fraiser, twinnie, whats up with yours?
Spixytinxy, Justified10, comman share your testimony. smiley
IghravweIG, Prindu, terrymason, I believe registration has been stressless.
Mine went so smooth and with EASE. smiley #naGodwin cheesy
fraih am good ooo, registration was stressful, anyways thank God sha. Adamawa osun Niger nd enugu, wat abt u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Go back to your dashboard now and you'll see the option there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by OmichaelO: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Rukkyola:
2MORO IS MY BIRTHDAY ,i dey find better husband.I go marry d ist person 2 wish me hapi birthday!
SO GET READY!
Make una no cari OYO give me o
OFF I GO! I GO OFF
You're February also
nice.. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by beautycrush24(f): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

I think it's service.

Try again at midnight

Alright. I pray i dont sleep off grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ponomote:
Good evening wonderful NAIRALANDERS, I'm done with my registration. Got the states I
wanted though but I was forced to choose Kaduna since we can choose four states. I am
from Bayelsa and I studied in Oyo State. I chose
Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu and Akwa Ibom. I was in a hurry so I uploaded a passport that has a red background. I want to know if I won't face difficulties in camp as a result of it.

You're likely to encounter problems.

Because NYSC specifically stated it that the passport must be in a white background!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
boboLIL:
I wish u the same....
Back to senda!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
boboLIL:
I wish u the same....
Back to xenda!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
ukjerry:

No, you can't
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=Ponomote post=42773612][/quote]na so I c am ooooo, just praying I get osun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
ukjerry:

Nope, make sure you do the thumb print yourself dear, some cafe's due to their stingy or greediness might ask you to just fill a form with your details. That they would registr
For you later, don't agree. Make sure you are there and do the thumb print yourself.

Cos if you thumb didn't match during the registration at camp. You would sent away or arrested. Unless you know ur way, then they can assist you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
katerine7:

ehya no vex, she too get bad mouth

are u vex
Yes but no [color=][/color] grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greyworld: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
yanabasee:

Lol....

Hope you've rectified the issue before now... God's by ya side brother... By tomorrow, that finger scanner will recognise only your finger. Amen!
it hasnt but i believe it will though. Thnks man, mean while just help me ask others if any 1 experienced such n d solution. I was evn considering allowin some else thumb print for me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Tanx, am grateful

You welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
beautycrush24:

Alright. I pray i dont sleep off grin
Lol!
You won't.

Keep discussing over here!

Btw, have you done your introduction?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Chai spixy cheesy

U hear 10k, u shaparly choose adamawa
me no hear abt any 10k ooo, na cos I wan redeploy dat y I choose am. Nt just happy at all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greyworld: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Nope, make sure you do the thumb print yourself dear, some cafe's due to their stingy or greediness might ask you to just fill a form with your details. That they would registr
For you later, don't agree. Make sure you are there and do the thumb print yourself.

Cos if you thumb didn't match during the registration at camp. You would sent away or arrested. Unless you know ur way, then they can assist you
are yu sure every body is goona thumb print @ camp, that scanner is bouncing me o... lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
ukjerry:
nop
thumb printing is among the fisrt 3 stages
and u cnt proceed any futher witout the thumb print
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Never mind. That's not a problem at all.

BTW, Ewoooooo! 14th FEBRUARY!

See if your Guy gave you any reason whatsoever to go stay in church all day on Sunday, Then know that he doesn't...... ...

Infact, he dare it! And if he does, just report him to me OK.

I'm very sure you are the only one with that UNIQUE BIRTH DAY here in GOLDEN CITY unless others would come up later.

But pressy, I think she deserves an award on that day naa, Isn't it?

Hahaha hahaha he won't dare.

I was kinda scared that it might affect me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
justified10:
good evening everyone...how una dey? fine I am sure.

cc
fraiser
amodu
fraih
rukkyola
spinxytinxy
kbs468
logodwhiz
shammak
dominion92
dtobs

e ku igbadun o
padi mi mo wapa ooo, n u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by charlyge(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ahmed4002:

That's not a problem. Continue your registration, as no one would demand your state of origin (indegine letter) during the camp.

Cheers Man,
Thanks but what of when they are issuing out certificate wont the wrong one reflect there?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fraih:

Chai angry
Love can be Wicked oooo
You have been going off, yet we still see you here. undecided tongue tongue

Fraiser, twinnie, whats up with yours?
Spixytinxy, Justified10, comman share your testimony. smiley
IghravweIG, Prindu, terrymason, I believe registration has been stressless.
Mine went so smooth and with EASE. smiley #naGodwin cheesy
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.