Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3384768 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greyworld:
it hasnt but i believe it will though. Thnks man, mean while just help me ask others if any 1 experienced such n d solution. I was evn considering allowin some else thumb print for me.

My brother OYO is your case, if someone thumb print for you. Except that person again go follow you go camp and re thumb print again.

Advice, some scanners due have issues. Just be patience and clean your finger thoroughly with a clean clothes or a methylated spirit.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
spixytinxy:
fraih am good ooo, registration was stressful, anyways thank God sha. Adamawa osun Niger nd enugu, wat abt u

Oh sorry my dear. You're still having issues printing? Me, Kaduna, Ogun, Niger, Delta cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
spixytinxy:
finally tru, bt was unable to print out my green card abi wetin dem dey call am, chai na adamawa, osun, Niger nd enugu oooo
Perfect!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
It has obviously become impossible to keep in touch with these pages while doing other things. Cudos to all of you!

I sincerely apologize to all those who tagged me in one question and suggestion or the other but did not get a reply from me. I have been catching up some groove with the NYSC registration. However, I see that your questions have been treated.

How is everyone doing? I DEY HAIL ALL OF UNER O (both those who have completed their registration and those about to by God's grace)

I love you guys and will always be with you (even though it will be from the background)

LOVE YOU!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
charlyge:

Thanks but what of when they are issuing out certificate wont the wrong one reflect there?

The certificate only carries
Your name
State code
Passport
And Call up number.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Network has been bad since morning....

congrat dear
ose jare padi mi, ow r u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

No, you can't
but I got to d stage of choosing states and then realised that I haven't thumb printed

ND I kept on asking the cafe girl how it is possible

honestly,, I'm getting scared already
ND shhe's click on submit

but then it refused to printout,, saying its best to use Mozilla or whatever
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Waec has ma correct date of birth, and
d date of birth that I also used in verifying d Senate list, cos that wah I also use in sch, it's d call up that showed me 12.

Ohh. Okay.

Now I get!

Maybe you should reprint later on when the traffic is low!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mr Ahmed4002, so cause for alarm Abi?...And e no go affect my other documents!!!!?

LogoDwhiz, u mean I should go back to that part where you it stares change DOB on the dashboard?
When I get there, will I type my real DOB dia ni or waec will automatically upload my real DOB?

Amodu please come and shed light on this as you've done this and succeeded.

In other news, why are some PCMs getting their call up letter now while some are yet to register? I just hope NYSC no go cancel all this exercise later oooo....

cc: jayloms
Kbs468
crobboy
yannabase
Spixytnxy
Missoyin
Frasier
Fraih
Sent4rina
etc....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
spixytinxy:
finally tru, bt was unable to print out my green card abi wetin dem dey call am, chai na adamawa, osun, Niger nd enugu oooo

congrat

chai, why did u choose Adamawa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greyworld:

are yu sure every body is goona thumb print @ camp, that scanner is bouncing me o... lol

Very sure, you must thumb print at the camp. And it's has to match with the one during registration.

Try other scanner or a new one. Wipe your thumb clean and place it firmly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraih(f): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Greyworld:
it hasnt but i believe it will though. Thnks man, mean while just help me ask others if any 1 experienced such n d solution. I was evn considering allowin some else thumb print for me.
Someone doing the thumb printing for you? that's a no! No no!!
Your thumb print is only particular to you.
You could try with another device, in another cafe.
Please dont use someone else's thumbprint.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sweetyie:
Tnx dear
Mention don't
Why have you deserted us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fraih:

Oh sorry my dear. You're still having issues printing? Me, Kaduna, Ogun, Niger, Delta cool
congratulations dear, yes oooo. Wil try nd print it tomoro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Shammak:

Perfect!
wat perfect
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
ukjerry:

but I got to d stage of choosing states and then realised that I haven't thumb printed

I just prayed she hasn't done some funny stubs with ur reg like thumbprint for you! Just saying tho cos it's not possible for you to proceed without the thumbprint done and dusted! I spent almost 3hours on that particular stage...
please ask her how she did it oooo to avoid story that touches
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by blairbrook(f): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
I was posted to akwa ibom, it was my fourth choice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:

En en!!!!
I checked my sis waec certificate now (both the school waec and GCE) DOB is not dia ooooo....

Moreover,I used my GCE as my o'level result for admission oooo....

How do I know the DOB on waec data oooo....

cc: Amodu, LogoDwhiz Kbs468 and everybody
But why bother yourself nauw since you have successfully completed everything, so no need.

By the way, What year are you talking about here relative to your sist's WAEC Result?

Because its of Recent that they started oo and once you wrote the exam b4 the commencement of the display of Date on Certificate, even if it takes you 100yrs b4 collection, yours won't show oo I believe.

Above all, Whether it is shown or not, shey na you write your exam and definitely you know what date you used then even if you used 'football age', you know exactly what you cut off. Abi you were less than 15 ni as at that time? If that is the case, then na Mummy or Daddy you fit ask oo if they might made a mistake then.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Akerry(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks for this bro!

What about the service year proper!
that depends solely on your place of primary assignment(PPA) and your adaptability ........ I am not good at writing convincing stories.
pardon me please#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
amodu:

congrat
Amodu answer me naw...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
spixytinxy:
fraih am good ooo, registration was stressful, anyways thank God sha. Adamawa osun Niger nd enugu, wat abt u
Chai! She hear say den dey pay 10k
Mind change sharp sharp
Wa sere
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
spixytinxy:
me no hear abt any 10k ooo, na cos I wan redeploy dat y I choose am. Nt just happy at all

Ohh. Okay o

Sorry dear!

Let's just pray for a good state!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
amodu:

congrat

so dat I can redeploy noni. Bt na osun I dey go by God grace
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:
Mr Ahmed4002, so cause for alarm Abi?...And e no go affect my other documents!!!!?

LogoDwhiz, u mean I should go back to that part where you it stares change DOB on the dashboard?
When I get there, will I type my real DOB dia ni or waec will automatically upload my real DOB?
etc....

It won't affect any of your documents. As the certificate does not bear your date of birth on it Man. As far as the date of birth is within the range if service year. Shikenan, you would be deployed.

But if you wish, go get the waec Pin for age verification.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sent4rina:

Babe no vex, na my phone get headache o. Haba u knw i love u daku, u ar stil my 1 nd only queen nah. Oya chop kisses...

I've missed u all. You guys can't imagine how i was scared when i longed in. I saw like 3827 post and i was like wat are u guys discussing..

Anyway im bak and i promised to stay with my rukkyola henceforth.

In other news, i've completed my reg hurray!

#Team Enugu kaduna Akwa ibom nd lagos..

WHAT IS THIS OBSESSION ABOUT AKWA-IBOM SELF grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
ukjerry:

That's serious.

Maybe she has thumbprinted herself!

Since you're sure you never thumbprinted yourself. I'd advice you call NYSC, don't message but call.

Plead with them and tell them what happened and the risk it pose.

I pray you find favour.

About the printing, try to choose Google Chrome!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kbs468:

But why bother yourself nauw since you have successfully completed everything, so no need.

By the way, What year are you talking about here relative to your sist's WAEC Result?

Because its of Recent that they started oo and once you wrote the exam b4 the commencement of the display of Date on Certificate, even if it takes you 100yrs b4 collection, yours won't show oo I believe.

Above all, Whether it is shown or not, shey na you write your exam and definitely you know what date you used then even if you used 'football age', you know exactly what you cut off. Abi you were less than 15 ni as at that time? If that is the case, then na Mummy or Daddy you fit ask oo if they might made a mistake then.

Lollll.....

her certificate bears 1989, I was not even born den? loll
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Shammak:

Chai! She hear say den dey pay 10k
Mind change sharp sharp
Wa sere
c dis fake prophet oooo, me no hear abt d moni ooo, bt abeg mk una explain d 10k matter to me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
justified10:
good evening everyone...how una dey? fine I am sure.

cc
fraiser
amodu
fraih
rukkyola
spinxytinxy
kbs468
logodwhiz
shammak
dominion92
dtobs

e ku igbadun o
Padi mi NKJV, mo wa o.. Mo n mi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
MemphisDepay:
hmmm..its not network o, I guess its the later. Hope no problem sha?

The problem is what you're encountering.

You can't proceed!
Until it's rectified
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by macphidel(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
blairbrook:
I was posted to akwa ibom, it was my fourth choice
have u printed ur call up letter?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh. Okay.

Now I get!

Maybe you should reprint later on when the traffic is low!
OK tanx, buh if I reprint later, wont ma call up number change, I have already been given n a text bearing d call up was also sent too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.