Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3384849 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Sent4rina: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:
Mr Ahmed4002, so cause for alarm Abi?...And e no go affect my other documents!!!!?

LogoDwhiz, u mean I should go back to that part where you it stares change DOB on the dashboard?
When I get there, will I type my real DOB dia ni or waec will automatically upload my real DOB?

Amodu please come and shed light on this as you've done this and succeeded.

In other news, why are some PCMs getting their call up letter now while some are yet to register? I just hope NYSC no go cancel all this exercise later oooo....

cc: jayloms
Kbs468
crobboy
yannabase
Spixytnxy
Missoyin
Frasier
Fraih
Sent4rina
etc....

You dnt mean it. Call up letter or call up number?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
katerine7:

ok, , congrats just follow the solution provided above
yeah.thanks.....i will o..av bn tryin to purchase d Waec pin online bt all tu no avail
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh. Okay o

Sorry dear!

Let's just pray for a good state!
thank u pressy, adura lo le se
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
amodu:

Thanks bro

I haven't obtained my WAEC certificate yet. Their is a relationship between NYSC and WAEC regarding DOB.

After purchasing the WAEC PIN, I clicked on the option to change DOB and a pop-up window was shown requesting for the following information:

1. PIN
2. Exam Type (Either May/June or Nov/Dec)
3. Exam Year
4. Exam Number

After providing these informations, one will click on place request which will bring the exact date of birth you provided for WAEC and will request you to replace it with the one on the NYSC webiste.

Note that there is no room for amending or editing the DOB shown but just to substitute.

cc: DTOBS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Mine is different day, buh month n year is same. Ma mix up is from jamb, ma waec has ma exact date 14,and that's wah am using in school, and that wah I used in verifying the Senate list, buh wen I printed ma call up, it showed 12, the one on ma jamb.
Sooo wat shall we do nah....tried buyin d pin online self but e no work....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by amodu(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Chai spixy cheesy
U hear 10k, u shaparly choose adamawa
Same thing wey I wan talk be that
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kbs468:

Never mind. That's not a problem at all.

BTW, Ewoooooo! 14th FEBRUARY!

See if your Guy gave you any reason whatsoever to go stay in church all day on Sunday, Then know that he doesn't...... ...

Infact, he dare it! And if he does, just report him to me OK.

I'm very sure you are the only one with that UNIQUE BIRTH DAY here in GOLDEN CITY unless others would come up later.

But pressy, I think she deserves an award on that day naa, Isn't it?

Sure!

Our own Valentina! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ahmed4002:

It won't affect any of your documents. As the certificate does not bear your date of birth on it Man. As far as the date of birth is within the range if service year. Shikenan, you would be deployed.

But if you wish, go get the waec Pin for age verification.

Thank you brother, am now 101% convinced that I do not have problem, i go use am like that and on getting to camp,if am ask to fill DOB I go fill my real age...shikena...

Thank you all....

About this call up letter things, wetin guys dey do nah!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by terrymason(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fraih:

Chai angry
Love can be Wicked oooo
You have been going off, yet we still see you here. undecided tongue tongue

Fraiser, twinnie, whats up with yours?
Spixytinxy, Justified10, comman share your testimony. smiley
IghravweIG, Prindu, terrymason, I believe registration has been stressless.
Mine went so smooth and with EASE. smiley #naGodwin cheesy
miss fraih thanks for remembering me jare! Registration was something else! I was doubting if I could be usher in my church, but during this registration I confirm that I could actually be, for standing from 9am-4pm still no show yesterday, na today I manage do but yet to pay the 3k... my waist dey pain me seriously.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mapsmatician(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
splendidmercy:
29th April
Wow! My born day mate...*winks*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
spixytinxy:
padi mi mo wapa ooo, n u
I'm good dear...

dis one wey u pick Adamawa, u sure say no b Dia dem go throw u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
spixytinxy:
wat perfect
Adamawa = 10k
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chommieblaq:

OK tanx, buh if I reprint later, wont ma call up number change, I have already been given n a text bearing d call up was also sent too.

Nah. It won't.

The details there will just be updated!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greyworld: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fraih:

Someone doing the thumb printing for you? that's a no! No no!!
Your thumb print is only particular to you.
You could try with another device, in another cafe.
Please dont use someone else's thumbprint.
it was like the ish happened just to me, others were easily scanned. I washed my hands and now its still hurting from the prolong scrubbing . that finger print scan should be the only means of recognition...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
blairbrook:
I was posted to akwa ibom, it was my fourth choice

Wow!

Gimme your jazzman number
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ponomote(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
spixytinxy:
na so I c am ooooo, just praying I get osun

I don't wish Osun for you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by bichikay(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
pls...someone should help me out. I paid the 30),045 naira to the bank since afternoon but am yet to receive the transaction code either through SMS or through my mail. any solution
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
amodu:

Same thing wey I wan talk be that
Lol. Ok
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by paulinemvp(f): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Same problem.

We're like 5 now.

Let's hope for the best.
Yea, let's hope.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
amodu:

cc: DTOBS

Okkkkk....what I've been waiting to hear since morning!!!!!
A very big and rabate Thank you to Mr Ahmed4002, LogoDwhiz, Kbs468, yannabase, jayloam and my in law Amodu for coming to my rescue...

Now make i go collect the waec certificate first on Fri and see mayb d DOB is dia as said by Kbs468.

once again thank you all...am more than satisfied!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:

I just prayed she hasn't done some funny stubs with ur reg like thumbprint for you! Just saying tho cos it's not possible for you to proceed without the thumbprint done and dusted! I spent almost 3hours on that particular stage...
please ask her how she did it oooo to avoid story that touches
I was asking her if someone else did d thumb printing ND she said no

so how come then
she was now trying to start all over again (is this even possible)

it was already late and my area is kinda bad so I left and told her I will come early morning tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
beautycrush24:
Hi guys,

Plz can anyone tell me why I'm seeing d option to make just 2 choices? D other 2 are blank. I've refused to submit since morning cos of that. I've tried using chrome, firefox, opera, internet explorer and even d new microsoft edge but its d same thing in all browsers.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what i can do?
There are two things that may be responsible: either you have not made a choice out of the two available options or the site is yet to provide you a second option.

If the former be the case, you will need to make a selection from what is available. NYSC developed their web app and database in such a way that you MUST make two choices from the north and two from the south. But however, you will be provided only two options (like option 1 and 2 as opposed to the four) for initial selection. These of which when selected, will unveil the third and fourth respectively.

If the later be the case, you just have to give it a little more time - PATIENCE IS THE KEY WORD. It experienced between with some people between Yesterday and today.

I HOPE THIS HELPS!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Nah. It won't.

The details there will just be updated!
Tanx and God bless.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
ukjerry:
pls can someone finish registration without thumb printing??
You can't please, if some one tells you it is possible he is lying please
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
ukjerry:

I was asking her if someone else did d thumb printing ND she said no

so how come then
she was now trying to start all over again (is this even possible)

it was already late and my area is kinda bad so I left and told her I will come early morning tomorrow
Another thing that could have happened is if she had opened two tab at the same time,I mean registering two pple at the same time, it could affect and may she had made the mistake of taking the person fingerprint instead of yours on ur own account! Ask her that how many pple were she doing it for at the same time?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Ahmed4002(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Thank you brother, am now 101% convinced that I do not have problem, i go use am like that and on getting to camp,if am ask to fill DOB I go fill my real age...shikena...

Thank you all....

About this call up letter things, wetin guys dey do nah!!!!!

Yes boss, fill in your real age in any form given, even during our time we experience variations in the DOB, almost everyone date reads 1st, month. Year.

Call up letter would be ready I think, 3-5 days before orientation camp.

What you need to print now is Green Card( which bears your Call up number on it) okay.

There two different things

Green Card
Call up letter.

A green card, shows you have completed your registration. It's bears your call up number on it, kit size, school graduated from, class of degree, state of origin etc.

A call up letter, bears the state in which you are posted to.

While a call up Number, is a unique identification code with the short code of your university, year of service year, and Nysc.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Chommieblaq(f): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Sure!

Our own Valentina! grin
LOL no be only Valentina.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Oyehomie(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
blairbrook:
I was posted to akwa ibom, it was my fourth choice

like posted? how? i tot everyone is on call up number parol nah....call up letter straight?.. it is well o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Greyworld: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Very sure, you must thumb print at the camp. And it's has to match with the one during registration.

Try other scanner or a new one. Wipe your thumb clean and place it firmly
I did that bro, it stil didnt work. there should be a way
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen of golden city, sleeping mode has been activated by my boo,Airstarkane. grin
See you guys tomorrow...

Thank you all and God bless!!!

Please dont hesitate to mention me for anything!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by jubrealguy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dem don dey post ooooo I serious die
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by SC31(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
I've gotten my call up.letter o.....oyo state

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.