Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3395633 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Tega4kim:
Happy new month palz pls I have a
question....my name is Christopher chibuzor okere making okere my surname bt on d nysc portal dy used Christopher as my surname instead of okere.....
so now if I want to register online which will I use
as my surname??... okere or Christopher as dy
have it on their portal 2....I have sent SMS to dia
help line bt day have not answered yet.....pls I
need help
Relax, don't worry about anything and just input the name as you have it because the below are official pronouncement about it. You could even try as you have it on jamb

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Sent4rina:

Eyah where do i start i dnt knw sef. In fact i dnt knw wat to say buh i knw 4 sure dat you wil get a better phone very soon.

Lemme use dis yoruba adage to describe dat ugly incidence "ilé oba tó jó, ewà ló bó si".

I'd like to give you my phone if i hav a chance buh u knw distance is d thick wall between us.

I'm missing u already, becos i used to enjoyn every second we spent 2geda on here. Trust me, i will be here for you and no lady can snatch me from you (keep ur mind at rest).

Take good care of ur self dear.. We care!
my gud friend, wia hav u been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2016
savvytouch:
yaaaaayyy they uploaded mine yesterday... Thanks to everyone who tried to calm me down, thanks to @Phoebe for helping me write my details. God bless y'all and give u ur desired states.
congrats, now formally a pcm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2016
andersonho:
2nd February, the most memorable day of my life is here. I can never forget this day when I was brought to this world, welcomed by the smiles of my father and tears (of joy) of my mother. This is the day of celebration and fun and I always make sure to remain happy the entire day and enjoy for this day is a precious gift God gave to me.
Happy birthday to me and am plus 1 today.
THANK YOU JESUS
OGHENE MIGUOR
OLUWA ESHE
CHINEKE DALUU......

Happy Birthday bro! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2016
johndanny:
Oboi! Its not easy reading thru those pages, i missed out of Golden City since around 12:30pm yesterday you can imagine how many pages, but reading them one by one all night... GOOD MORNING ALL

You did a wonderful job honourable minister.

Welcome back on board
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Fraiser:
am becoming weary of his moves also

We should all be careful of all these people clamoring for whatsapp group.

nice instinct u have
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2016
terrymason:
@ the bold, my school non academic staff are on strike, I can't collect my statement of result now! Am just confuse, but my friend that is in B15 said they didn't ask for the statement of result in camp! How true is that?
I don't want to sound mean but I believe that your question have been answered by his response if you indeed read his reply or response.

Simply put, your friend is not sincere with you or may be he has his original cert already.

If he still maintain his stance, ask him to disclose what state it was.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2016
teemama20:
Good morning, I wont be surprised if all dis dating stuff eventually gt real grin cheesy. anyways, invite us for ur wedding kiss. ve a favourable day
that will be if d wife is not posted to ondo nd husband posted to kebbi, meanwhile gud morni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Rukkyola:
Gud morning evry1.I don't know hu I offended dah decided 2 purnish me lyk dis (weda na jombojombo).It is a very long story.Shebi jeje jeje mi,I was in the kitchen d nyt I disappeared frm the Golden city (feb 1st) preparing dinner & also browsing tru d pages that i had missed.Na so NEPA decide 2 play wit lyt (they carry lyt).As i was trying 2 use d flashlight of ma phone 2 check wah i was cooking,dah was hw my sister,wey i no know wetin carry her com kitchen mistakenly hit my hand,phone com fall.I didn't knw wea it fell into only 4 annoying NEPA to bring light again,then i found my phone already frying inside d stew dat i was cooking.In an attempt 2 quickly bring out my phone frm d hot stew,na so d phone kukuma fall 4 ground,d screen com scatter.Meanwhile no b say d fone na one better fone b4 sef.I saw dat there was no need 2 take d phone 2 d hospital because d phone situation don already pass EBOLA sickness, it cannot b rescued.That was how i bcame phoneless o.I com turn person wey dey boro phone 2 put simcard 4 inside 2 communicate.
Ehen! Pls & pls b4 i 4get,i wud lyk 2 use dis avenue 2 tel d honourable citizen of d GOLDEN CITY dah i wud so much appreciate it if evry1 can turn deaf ears 2 jombo jombo ton jabo jabo according 2 one funny sm1.Let's pretend lyk we don't know he exists.By d tym he sees dat nobody get im tym 4 here,nobody wil tel him b4 e disappears 2 meet d person wey dey send am com here.He claims he detests wah is happening here & yet he visits evryday in ghost mode more dan any other person to poke his nose into people's business.
Anybody wey help me c my sent4rina shud pls help me explain my situation 2 him.I specifically assign Fraiser,my padi 2 help me monitor him so dah he wil not start womanizing around d GOLDEN CITY while am not around.Sorry,av gat no tym 2 answer my mentions since d owner of dis fone is already calling 4 me 2 return her phone 2 her.I love u all!
Off i go.

Lol!
I like the way you infuse humour into your post. Nice one dear!

About your phone, sorry dear! You'll get a new one.

About that one, i think we should all adopt your advice.

I'd also advice the senate to propose a bill on this intruders.
cc: kuchikau
greatestman
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2016
habib55:
abeg make una help me analyze dz my chioce of state.jigawa,niger,borno.tanx
perfect combination for a strong man
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2016
sydneyboss:

Was he not the guy talking bou us saying irrelevant things but he still comes here to advert is whatsapp group for the same people he accused of saying irrelevant things just to keep the house going. Pressy, this guy no get talk.... Ignor his comments abeg, people don' think before they act. Hw was ur night bro?

Lol!

Nice view bro!

Una too get sense for this Golden City.

I'm happy we are all one in this
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by terrymason(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

I don't want to sound mean but I believe that your question have been answered by his response if you indeed read his reply or response.

Simply put, your friend is not sincere with you or may be he has his original cert already.

If he still maintain his stance, ask him to disclose what state it was.
thank you! He's in anambra state!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by seyibaale(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2016
shubs:
A blessed morning to peeps in dis room
mawni beaut* guess you had a lovely night rest?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Gosj01:

Sis, Nysc na acronym or the real NYSC? Btw, where is the location? ?
just kidding.I no even know.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2016
CROBBOY:

Any of these is possible
1. Laptop to Laptop through LAN Cable (Straight-through or Cross Over)
2. Laptop to Laptop through Wi-Fi (with or without an external AP)

BTW, are u sure cross over will work for laptop to laptop?

They have thesame configuration
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
c excuse, like u r eva contended
Trust me it is because my actions have caused me negative imagery to the extent that majority now see me as being promiscuous.

But all are the cause because like I ALWAYS SAY, WE MEN REACT TO THAT WHICH WE SEE WHILE YOU LADIES OR WOMEN REACTS TO WHAT YOU HEAR-meaning that you have failed in championing the application of EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION through

1. Your dressing and behavioural disposition, observing my mood-know when I am happy and exploit it to your advantage, learn to keep off from any confrontation when I am upset even when you are right, etc.

2. You initiating, encouraging, pushing and seductively enticing me into saying you wanna hear.

3. learn to listen to me before talking because we love you women who does that alot as a sign of trust, respect, loyalty and having a sense of responsibility

4. know ....................................*look at her still looking at me instead of embracing and saying 'I am sorry' since she knows that is the 3rd most important thing I like apart from romance and food that makes me Succumb to her interest*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by seyibaale(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Trust me it is because my actions have caused me negative imagery to the extent that majority now see me as being promiscuous.

But all are the cause because like I ALWAYS SAY, WE MEN REACT TO THAT WHICH WE SEE WHILE YOU LADIES OR WOMEN REACTS TO WHAT YOU HEAR-meaning that you have failed in championing the application of EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION through

1. Your dressing and behavioural disposition, observing my mood-know when I am happy and exploit it to your advantage, learn to keep off from any confrontation when I am upset even when you are right, etc.

2. You initiating, encouraging, pushing and seductively enticing me into saying you wanna hear.

3. learn to listen to me before talking because we love you women who does that alot as a sign of trust, respect, loyalty and having a sense of responsibility

4. know ....................................*look at her still looking at me instead of embracing and saying 'I am sorry' since she knows that is the 3rd most important thing I like apart from romance and food that makes me Succumb to her interest*
nice one...Some ladies just gat to learn this...it's gon help them go a long way with niqqas

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Darey00(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Lol @Rukkyola,me sef dey phoneless since last month. The useless fone went into hard brick ni,i don try diff flashing tools e no budge,even carry am go Calcare dem say make i bring 1500 come. 1500 gini? after 2 years? i did the needful and flushed it down d toilet

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
teemama20:
Good morning, I wont be surprised if all dis dating stuff eventually gt real grin cheesy. anyways, invite us for ur wedding kiss. ve a favourable day

lol! grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Abbie25:

Yes o! For Batch B lolz

You've seen your name?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2016
grin
*I had to laugh and smile because I am right now reminiscing this her comment b4 she received the talking to from me today*
spixytinxy:
ehn ehn, re-unite just like dat, ko le work, wld punish u for attempting to marry fraih in d first place.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AkSquared(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2016
teemama20:
Let's work something out too wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2016
johndanny:
before you no know... That is why i said if to say him school didn't do the needful we for hack Nysc postal upload him name cause d ship can't sail without him
grin
Thanks all. I really and fully appreciate your love, compassion and concern for me profoundly.

Thanks again.
Éshe
Nagode
Da'alu
Graciés
Gracias } learned this from MissOyin
Merci
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2016
The latest in the field of science is the approval of normal HUMAN EMBRYO editing in UK..

In as much as this may proffer solutions to some of the genetic disorders, i however feel that this may pose a great threat to the human race as a whole.

Some scientist may subsequently try to improve of stimulate some characters which might led to the creation of super human.

I hope the BIOETHICISTS play their roles to ensure human safety by asking the necessary questions.

Scientists in the house ??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2016
we don't nid t cheesy
AkSquared:
Let's work something out too wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Good Morning guyz. Hope u all had a wonderful night

@Rukkyola sorry abt phone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468 i think you should edit my name out from A16 corpers.

My name alongside more than 30 others was not uploaded on the Nysc portal despite the school having our data. And after some frank talk with some of the school officials yesterday, it's clear we aren't going with A16 anymore.

Now as it is, I'm trying to forget about Nysc and focus on getting admission for my Msc in Germany #Winter2016.

cc: Kbs468
LogoDWhiz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy grin
Fraiser:
that will be if d wife is not posted to ondo nd husband posted to kebbi, meanwhile gud morni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by teemama20(f): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2016
no angry
biotechshola:

i quite agree with u, som myt eventually turn real that's if it's not happening already... Hmmmmm! So u av a crush too?

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

You did a wonderful job honourable minister.
Welcome back on board
thanks to u Presido
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Harbioollah:
Kbs468 i think you should edit my name out from A16 corpers.

My name alongside more than 30 others was not uploaded on the Nysc portal despite the school having our data. And after some frank talk with some of the school officials yesterday, it's clear we aren't going with A16 anymore.

Now as it is, I'm trying to forget about Nysc and focus on getting admission for my Msc in Germany #Winter2016.

cc: Kbs468
LogoDWhiz
Itz well. Evrytin happens 4 a reason. May you be granted the admission IJN
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by AkSquared(m): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2016
teemama20:
we don't nid t cheesy
There's no harm in trying..take d bold step & u won't regret it cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.