Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3402585 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Good morning beautiful people of da golden city, I observed something abt some info from an FB page which sm peeps hav even dropped here which I think isn't Authentic especially the orientation course prog nd d streams,the said FB page is totally diff from the NYSC's official page frm my findings as the one on NYSC site has a diff logo frm this said FB page,nd I dnt think NYSC runs two official FB page,just saying this so we aint misled by diff social media accts, just an observation! Dnt knw if any1 is in tandem with my position.Thanks. Cc- all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Themmy90: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Good morning to you all.... Citizens of this Golden city and to my fellow Abusites... How are thou?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by eaglevision(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2016
And I also opened a new page,lol guess traffic here is reducing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2016
terrymason:
hi, just curious, who you dey salute for at your dp! Nice one

Lolz Don't ask. Thanks smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Fraiser:
you are most welcom bro, dis is golden city, a place wia all PCMs come togeda to delibrate on any issue as regards nysc 16A mobilisation nd also catch fun as well, as u know in any human society dia should be a leader dat is y d name pressy has been echoing in ur ear nd dat is no other person dan our president in d person of LogoDwhiz, lyk every other political institution we hav d cabinent ministers nd d nenate, d offices of d vp, senate president, deputy senate president etc are all occupied by distinguished citizens. You we surely know all of dem in due time meanwhile our honorable minister of information is not in d city recently. he will brief u as soon as his around.
kindly accept d warm regards of our president
cc
LogoDwhiz
kbs468
Amodu
Thank you Hon Minister of sports even though you have not been screened by the NASS but you will surely cross the hurdle when the senate lead by greatestman eventually fully resume from their long overdue recess.

terrymason pls welcome again and I want to assure you that the full list of the Governing council shall be made public once again for your benefit and that of those who recently returned from the excile they embarked upon during our trying times.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by biotechshola(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2016
teemama20:
no angry

why that face, is it a crime?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

You've seen your name?

Lolz I wish!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2016
MissOyin:

Itz well. Evrytin happens 4 a reason. May you be granted the admission IJN

Amen.

Thank you. Wish you the best in your service to the nation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2016
eaglevision:
Good morning beautiful people of da golden city, I observed something abt some info from an FB page which sm peeps hav even dropped here which I think isn't Authentic especially the orientation course prog nd d streams,the said FB page is totally diff from the NYSC's official page frm my findings as the one on NYSC site has a diff logo frm this said FB page,nd I dnt think NYSC runs two official FB page,just saying this so we aint misled by diff social media accts, just an observation! Dnt knw if any1 is in tandem with my position.Thanks. Cc- all
Absolutely right. I actually noticed it even b4 anything about A16 was pasted there as all I saw then were about B15 when the NYSC twitter account kept dishing out information and always referring to the NYSC website and the twitter handle in particular.

But I decided to ignore and remain silent since I am not regular on FB
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Please where is this our NAFDAC Boss, i have not seen her for a while now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by MissOyin(f): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Harbioollah:

Amen.

Thank you. Wish you the best in your service to the nation
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Themmy90:
Good morning to you all.... Citizens of this Golden city and to my fellow Abusites... How are thou?
Let me start correcting the mistake we make as observed by Sydneyboss by saying Good morning to you too bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2016
johndanny:
Please where is this our NAFDAC Boss, i have not seen her for a while now
Infact she is one of my wives and I believe she went away out of anger over my impending desire for Fraih and Rukkyola as at then and my prayers is that she responds to the call I am about to put through to her. Lord help me.
Cc
dhupsy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Good morning all!
Waiting patiently for Monday....grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Good morning all!
Waiting patiently for Monday....grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2016
sydneyboss:

Bro, ignore this kinda people... He's really kinda irrelevant. U should be thinking of how to take care of Sc31.... Morning great Fam!
Thanks my brother. He's finding it hard to accept and live with the fact that this informative and exciting thread was not created by him.

Thanks for showing care in my relationship with SC31. I will make sure you occupy a reasonable position in our Marriage Planning Committee.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by shubs(f): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2016
seyibaale:
mawni beaut* guess you had a lovely night rest?
kind of
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by shubs(f): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Fraiser:
just helping the president to manage his media, publicity nd domestic matters
hmmm I see
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Moyenii:
And you did it cheesy
Sure and you will see how easy it shall be for you during your appearance on the floor of the Red chambers because the Senate under the leadership of greatestman have a unique understanding with the presidency and since you were even endorsed by the First Lady, then the rest is history by the time they began the screening of the following with you inclusive as the Justice Minister

Name Portfolio

Dominion92 Trade and investment

MissOyin Special Duties and Pro

Non African relation

Fraiser Sports and youth

Development

Shammak Jokes and laughter

Ministry

Seyibaale ICT {Separated from

Science & Technology
cc
Kuchikau
Banks92
Kingsley3218
amodu
IghravweIG
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Fraiser:
I pray God's protection wil be upon her wia ever she is nd she will return home safely
Amen. Peace and security of the Lord be with us all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by johndanny(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Infact she is one of my wives and I believe she went away out of anger over my impending desire for Fraih and Rukkyola as at then and my prayers is that she responds to the call I am about to put through to her. Lord help me.
Cc
dhupsy
you see what u cause.. She left out of anger, na things like this de spoil show de give we single n innocent young men by them saying all men are the same

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2016
una no give me political appointment abi? i'll "tope aluko" una o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Harbioollah:
Kbs468 i think you should edit my name out from A16 corpers.

My name alongside more than 30 others was not uploaded on the Nysc portal despite the school having our data. And after some frank talk with some of the school officials yesterday, it's clear we aren't going with A16 anymore.

Now as it is, I'm trying to forget about Nysc and focus on getting admission for my Msc in Germany #Winter2016.

cc: Kbs468
LogoDWhiz
Oh my Lord but I won't say it's disappointing and quite unfortunate but Bro, its a blessing that you didn't see coming as that is how GOD works his work without anyone questioning that in anyway anywhere and anyhow because I am seeing you bag a distinctive result in your Msc program through this admission. Amin and Amen
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by oluwafirefunmi(f): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2016
I'll try my best. Most if not all private universities always mobilise their students as soon as they're done.
LogoDWhiz:

Lol! Abi na

Just get me something from all your tours!

Btw, why do we have scarce number of Private university students in this batch!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by CROBBOY(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

BTW, are u sure cross over will work for laptop to laptop?

They have thesame configuration
Of course yes it will work. As a matter of fact, that was exactly what I used.

Remember, when you are connecting two Data Termination Equipment (DTE) on a Point-to-Point basis, going by standards, Cross-Over is the most suitable cable for the connection.

The reason why your Laptops can also perfectly work with Straight-Through is because of the Auto-Sensing feature which has been integrated to modern day NICs.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by omitooguns(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
terrymason:
@ the bold, my school non academic staff are on strike, I can't collect my statement of result now! Am just confuse, but my friend that is in B15 said they didn't ask for the statement of result in camp! How true is that?

I don't no hw ur friend did it or hw his camp operated. In Ogun state camp u need ur statement of result + I.D. for screening, then reg, then reg after camp. if u don't have it, u present ur certificate.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by terrymason(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Abbie25:

Lolz Don't ask. Thanks smiley
mouth seal! I won't miss!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Kbs468(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2016
johndanny:
you see what u cause.. She left out of anger, na things like this de spoil show de give we single n innocent young men by them saying all men are the same
But still, you can't blame me for her leaving because she is too quiet in my home as she hardly express her feelings or disapproval of my actions and that is why I accused all of them earlier today as being guilty of my talking with Spixytinxy.

Even the Federal Government can attest to the fact that she is hard working officially and know her onions very well as DG NAFDAC because she bagged her first degree in FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY.

I guess you now understand that what dhupsy need to do now is improve upon her marital obligation

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ohiz2007(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Yes very OK But hope you are comfortable with KANO sha because I see you there irrespective of your arrangement.

By the way, have you ever been to the North? It's a cool zone ooo irrespective of the politically manipulated incidences of Civil unrest here and there as we all believe that all such experiences would soon be a thing of the past.

Yes, am presently in Kano and I will prefer to be here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by terrymason(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
omitooguns:

I don't no hw ur friend did it or hw his camp operated. In Ogun state camp u need ur statement of result + I.D. for screening, then reg, then reg after camp. if u don't have it, u present ur certificate.
noted!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by spixytinxy(f): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:

Trust me it is because my actions have caused me negative imagery to the extent that majority now see me as being promiscuous.

But all are the cause because like I ALWAYS SAY, WE MEN REACT TO THAT WHICH WE SEE WHILE YOU LADIES OR WOMEN REACTS TO WHAT YOU HEAR-meaning that you have failed in championing the application of EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION through

1. Your dressing and behavioural disposition, observing my mood-know when I am happy and exploit it to your advantage, learn to keep off from any confrontation when I am upset even when you are right, etc.

2. You initiating, encouraging, pushing and seductively enticing me into saying you wanna hear.

3. learn to listen to me before talking because we love you women who does that alot as a sign of trust, respect, loyalty and having a sense of responsibility

4. know ....................................*look at her still looking at me instead of embracing and saying 'I am sorry' since she knows that is the 3rd most important thing I like apart from romance and food that makes me Succumb to her interest*
chai, dis my husband is a 419 sha, u too like story
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by ohiz2007(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Moyenii:
Moyenii
Uniben
Law
Lagos, enugu, abuja.

Welcome Team uniben

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.