Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal (32698 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers / Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nice one. First hurdle passed and put aside but I doubt if he can unseat wike thru tribunal.
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by lonelydora: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by 4stylz: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Apc can never win in rivers... even Peter side knows this, he is only trying so hard to get his name Known.

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by free2ryhme: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wike all these propaganda won't save you. You better start preparing for the appeal court cos from all indication, you have lost the case at the tribunal already. While at the appeal court, prepare to pack your things out of Rivers State Govt House cos you are just a temporary occupant of that office. You rigged like a thug and a fool you are without any recourse to the rules of the game. Your case is totally indefensible in any court if law. Enjoy the office while it lasts. Please remember Amaechi is watching you there.

10 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by ddippset(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
4stylz:
Apc can never win in rivers... even Peter side knows this, he is only trying so hard to get his name Known.
Exactly my point, don't mind the apc e rats! APC can never win Rivers state just exactly the way we thought APC could never win Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Rilwayne001: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
sukkot:
no be only peterside, how about peterfront or peterback

Bros, na fight sad

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by 9jatatafo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ok we have heard.
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by 9jatatafo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bros, na fight sad

Shuooo I bow for the guy oooo. He for put Peterdown so that all the parts go complete
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by sukkot: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bros, na fight sad
bros, as in ehn, hehe. fight ke ? me i no dey fight anybody ooo. am a luffa not a firra grin wink
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by lacici(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wike we know whether them like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Dindondin(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
If dem like, dey should relocate the tribunal to the US with Obama as its chairman, the worst will be a re-run. So far the election will be held on Rivers soil with, even Tinubu as the REC and Buhari as INEC chairman, WIKE WILL STILL GIVE DAKUKU A LANDSLIDE VICTORY
don't pray for a re-run. Tinubu ll do ojoro & Dakuku
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by sukkot: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
9jatatafo:

Shuooo I bow for the guy oooo. He for put Peterdown so that all the parts go complete
cheesy
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Truckpusher(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia:
.Rivers people deserves a complete gentleman, in the person of Dakuku Peterside as their governor. Whether PDP and wike likes it or not, RIVERS MUST BECOME AN APC state by latest December this year.Either by hook or crook,free and fair the expected forthcoming rerun election must turn out to be in d favor of APC.
Your brain is full of shiit.

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Afrocatalyst: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
That's a well known fact.
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Utchman1: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
dexpee4life:
You are not in the state so you won't know who really is the Grassroot governor. Wike whether bad or good has won the heart of Rivers people. And there is nothing you can do about it. To worsen the matter, Amaechi and Dakuku are not really in good terms.

Which Rivers people? Talk for yourself abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Rilwayne001: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
9jatatafo:

Na my bros he be though. Be like say he don drink too much orijin this evening grin grin
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by papalumi29(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
gradually Wike days in office is coming to an end...

3 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Jorussia(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your brain is full of shiit.
Governor wike,be ready to vacate govt house PH.

5 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by foura: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
There will be a re run in rivers and wike we leave that seat,immediately the immunity is gone efcc will arrest him to answer for the stolen money at obiakpor local govt, the fraud when he was the minister of education including all the loan he has collected has rivers governor,by the time efcc is through with him he will be disqualify and that pave way for dakuku,hope u are learning from what is happening to Saraki's wife
SouthernBreeze:
If dem like, dey should relocate the tribunal to the US with Obama as its chairman, the worst will be a re-run. So far the election will be held on Rivers soil with, even Tinubu as the REC and Buhari as INEC chairman, WIKE WILL STILL GIVE DAKUKU A LANDSLIDE VICTORY

7 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Tell the wanking zombies. Rivers is PDP, and PDP is Rivers.
Thank you my brother God bless you
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Rilwayne001: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
sukkot:
bros, as in ehn, hehe. fight ke ? me i no dey fight anybody ooo. am a luffa not a firra grin wink

Good. no fight peterside oo, na my padi he be. The underlined though, hehe, it sounds more like a line from that pekam dude grin grin lol.
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by hassinoh(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Can't wait make APC regain dere mandate from wike.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by efilefun(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Which state in Nigeria have you seen a rerun after tribunals Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia:
.Rivers people deserves a complete gentleman, in the person of Dakuku Peterside as their governor. Whether PDP and wike likes it or not, RIVERS MUST BECOME AN APC state by latest December this year.Either by hook or crook,free and fair the expected forthcoming rerun election must turn out to be in d favor of APC.
I've never seen you condemn Aregbe and his attempted genoicide on Osun people but your thirst for Rivers Oil is driving you crazy

2 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by 9jatatafo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Na my bros he be though. Be like say he don drink too much orijin this evening grin grin

Your bros don mix origin with ogidiga and muscle so the highness nor get equal.

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by sukkot: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Good. no fight peterside oo, na my padi he be. The underlined though, hehe, it sounds more like a line from that pekam dude grin grin lol.
oh the peterside fellow na correct man shey ? no be kleptocrat ? no oiffense << that pekam dude ? lol
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Ephemmm: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
midolian:
But why is wicked Wike losing everywhere? grin grin

And the TANoids be masturbating with the hope of "re-running" the election, as if the tribunal grants such normally.

I see wike vacating that seat in few months to come undecided

Wike's counsel was admonishing the court and you have taken it as court's verdict, I wonder how you passed summary and comprehension in your WAEC. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Imortal001: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
That's the only victory dakuku is getting I am afraid. What these ppl don't understand is that even if APC wins rivers and bayelsa then the militants have every opportunity to sabotage the govt. But with pdp in power in these regions they would not want to hurt their own. Imagine wike playing opposition in rivers hell would brake loose cos wike would be free from the center unlike jonathan administration we're he was calmed by jonathan.
Remember that the mama war called mama peace will not be there to help wike this time around.

4 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Jorussia(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I've never seen you condemn Aregbe and his attempted genoicide on Osun people but your thirst for Rivers Oil is driving you crazy
go through all my posts to confirm if i condemned aregbe or not.

2 Likes

Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
efilefun:
chai, see stupid question from onye efulefu. Use Google plz, I will pay
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
efilefun:
chai, see stupid question from onye efulefu. Use Google plz, I will pay.
Re: Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jorussia:
go through all my posts to confirm if i condemned aregbe or not.
You ve not masturbated on Osun thread with vigour the way you are masturbating here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) / Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) / Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.