Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. (43631 Views)

Little Mistakes That Kill Students' GPA In University / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA / You Will Not Believe Why This Guy Dropped Out Of College Despite Having 4.0 GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by sped1oro(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
May GOD Bless your talent.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by ndidibabe(f): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
MsZeezah:
Good job kiddo! I hope he doesn't constitute to the brain drain in Nigerian and run to North America or Europe after the Youth Service and Housemanship is completed, cos the Nigerian situation and way of encouraging our best brains and discouraging and frustrating.

I love your post. Should be devoid of tribalism. If the guy was among my brothers and sisters from across the Niger, you would have been hearing all kinds of divisive and tribalistic hailings now.
Idiot! Preaching against himself!!!
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by Mznaett: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Scholes0 go away jor undecided

Pls answer na is he?
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by milky3(f): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
One day, I will make Nigeria proud!
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by scholes0(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Scholes0 go away jor
undecided

Pls answer na is he?

Okay then, he neva marry o, still a bachelor ...
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by VanOmiyale: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nice one bro. These are the kind of people we should be celebrating not some fake BBA stars.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by saasala(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
neoapocalypse:

life is not about money

Your assertion would only be right in the 18th and 19th century. Welcome to the 21st century baby.

Well, my signature says it all.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by Mznaett: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Scholes0 are you aware if the application form is still available? cry
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
saasala:

Your assertion would only be right in the 18th and 19th century. Welcome to the 21st century baby.

Well, my signature says it all.

So you think
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by tpwealth(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
kudos to u my brother, inspite of the harsh weather condition that can freeze one,s brain, you still came out outstanding. congrats
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by MsZeezah: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
ndidibabe:
Idiot! Preaching against himself!!!
Madam, are you okay? It's like you're menstruating. How am I preaching against myself? Did you read the post? You're the idiot obviously.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by saasala(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
neoapocalypse:

So you think
Its not what I think, its the fact... Money is almost everything.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by 4stylz: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Congrats bro;

I know the best Nigeria can offer him is a lecturing job; please I beg you in the name of God, if you don't want to kill your dreams; kindly relocate to canada/usa and make something out of this God given gift. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by ZinadineZidane: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Naij needs this guy and please don't remain abroad
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by azidomedogo: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
The excellent wisdom of God at work.God saw the boys heart and made him so.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by TheNextAce: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
That guy had the best result during my predegree days before he left the country. Good one bro
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by jamace(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Well done, bros.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by sapientia(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by numen(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
MsZeezah:
Good job kiddo! I hope he doesn't constitute to the brain drain in Nigerian and run to North America or Europe after the Youth Service and Housemanship is completed, cos the Nigerian situation and way of encouraging our best brains and discouraging and frustrating.

I love your post. Should be devoid of tribalism. If the guy was among my brothers and sisters from across the Niger, you would have been hearing all kinds of divisive and tribalistic hailings now.

And what exactly are you doing now...kid.

God bless Olalusi. Thanks for making my day.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I see it's the 7.0 GPA thing that's confusing you , well U.I makes use of the 7point grade system which is the same as the university college London. It is the only school in Nigeria making use of this grade system.

1st class - 6.0 - 7.0
2nd class ( upper ) - 4.5 - 5.99
2nd class ( lower ) - 2.6 - 4.49
3rd class - 1.6 - 2.59
pass - 1.0 - 1.59

tanks for enlightening me. never knew brov.
taught all school were using 5.0GPA

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by bummyla(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Congratulations! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by chenbravo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
balash:
Asin i dnt get This.

Its been 2 years since this feat and he was never recognised since then. Na now wey he dey serve them dey recognise am??

This is the right time
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by streetsoldier1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
I suspect the guy is from ondo state!!!
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by grandstar(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
one word- wow!!!!
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by daveP(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Its this kind of news that nigerian lecturers use to JUSTIFY that the rot in our univ system is actually, absolute the "right system"

how i wish the system was devoid of this kill to the end mentality and see hundreds of thousands of nigerians take over Africa and the world. The mentality to jst pass and skip thru does no good. Many forget what they learnt in the prev session cos of this.

Olalusi, thumbs up anyway.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2015
johnbosco97:
Hmm. The terrorist has scrapped the presidential scholarship bc the almajiris were not making the list.

Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by jetsetgo: 2:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Kudos to the guy... Play and flexing chop my own to 4.48 e be like say make I cry! It is not easy.

Hope NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WILL MINE AND OPTIMIZE not just him but all her other ASSETS because brain drain is coming to hit us hard.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by NobleG1(m): 3:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Scores 5.0 GPA in University of Oxford or Harvard University then we talk.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by wtfCode: 3:59am On Jul 30, 2015
embarassed almost the Opposite of my own result. Esut don finish me,cuz i no get sorting moni :-(
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by yooglodotcom: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Speechless!

Nothing is impossible really.
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by Cybertext(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Big Congrats to him.... If he can cope with the language and racial barriers of Russians and still came out with such magnificent CGPA then the sky is just the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College / Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.