Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. (43630 Views)

Little Mistakes That Kill Students' GPA In University / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA / You Will Not Believe Why This Guy Dropped Out Of College Despite Having 4.0 GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by Cybertext(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2015
jetsetgo:
Kudos to the guy... Play and flexing chop my own to 4.48 e be like say make I cry! It is not easy.

Hope NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WILL MINE AND OPTIMIZE not just him but all her other ASSETS because brain drain is coming to hit us hard.

lol....funny enough no difference of such between 4.48 and 3.50 in naija (all na upper credit)
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by ModiKen(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
MsZeezah:
Good job kiddo! I hope he doesn't constitute to the brain drain in Nigerian and run to North America or Europe after the Youth Service and Housemanship is completed, cos the Nigerian situation and way of encouraging our best brains and discouraging and frustrating.

I love your post. Should be devoid of tribalism. If the guy was among my brothers and sisters from across the Niger, you would have been hearing all kinds of divisive and tribalistic hailings now.

True! Very true!

If it was an Igbo guy/lady, those God dam.n tribalist and bush meats among our brothers and sisters from across River Niger would start shouting all manners of pro biafran shi.t here.

This is Yoruba man and nobody is shouting "Up Oduduwa Republic".

Those idio.ts Nnamdi Kanu wants to push to the frontline, to die while he chills in the U.K with his pretty wife, urgently need divine slap to format their brains cos its has been corrupted by too much hate speech from that coward.

One Nigeria!

Good People, Great Nation!
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by ModiKen(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Codedbadboy:
U see, there's a free world out there where we can all meet our potential. If it were OAU or Ui, they would have found a way to reduce that GP to 4.8. Asin haters oshi, remember that only you can make ur dream come true and no obstacle can stop you if you are determined in the end. This is a good example of a Nigerian showing the world what we are capable of, not those stupid, Godforsaken Yahoo boiz

Those idi.ots are a national disgrace. Scamming oyibo since 2000 A.D.

"The failure of your govt is no justification for going into crime".
Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by ModiKen(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
I would have made close to this score if not for that jamboree school I attended in the eastern heartland of Nigerian where lecturers are more saddistic than Osama Bin Laden.

Anyway, all I can say to this brother is.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.