Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? (1269 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh / Fake ''truthman2013'' Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by parisbookaddict(f): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
It is very acceptable to deceive in islam. And it is a tool employed by the average muslim.
Be it al taqyiyaa or kitman

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

For a prelude, click:
www.nairaland.com/2486755/fake-truthman2013-out#36403989

In the above link a devout muslim Employs deception as encouraged in islam.

Ibn Kathir on 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah (al Taqiyya) is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.''

Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Quran calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makrthere is:
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroowamakara AllahuwaAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30
Other texts that identify Allah as a makrinclude:
Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)save folk that perish. S. 7:99
So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran),while they perceived not. S. 27:50

The word for deception/deceiver/scheme is makr. The lexical sources define the term as:
Miim-Kaf-Ra= To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.
makaravb.

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers." (S. 3:54, Muhammad Ahmed-Samira)

"And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive, and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers." (S. 8:30, Muhammad Ahmed-Samira)

The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:
Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?”

Muslims don't believe that jesus paid the price of christains sins yet their hadith teaches them this;

Sahih Muslim 6666--Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6668--Allah's Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

I have to warn u Muslims that christains And jews can't take away your sins. . We don't have that power. U were lied to.
Only Christ can do this, only he can take ur sins away. Please accept him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by truthman2013: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Looooool. Parisbookadict, why are you so scared? .

Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2013:
Looooool. Parisbookadict, why are you so scared? .

Scared

Of??

Dude u are practising deception and al taqqiya. Something a lot of Nairaland muslims do in varied degrees. Its not new here but your approach to al taqiyya is, u have followed mohammeds instructions well.
Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by Demmzy15(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
She's scared o, a new moniker to destroy your takkiyah and "fasad" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by truthman2013: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s] Scared Of?? Dude u are practising deception and al taqqiya. Something a lot of Nairaland muslims do in varied degrees. Its not new here but your approach to al taqiyya is, u have followed mohammeds instructions well. [/s]

Am I 'truthman'? YES

Did I claim to be grandpa a.k.a truthman2012? NO

Do you have any objection to the above? PRESENT IT.

Its as simple as that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by truthman2013: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Demmzy15:
She's scared o, a new moniker to destroy your takkiyah and "fasad" grin grin

grin grin lol. I was even expecting them to call on seun so as for him to come and ban me till enternity.
They are all scared of the real truth.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by Demmzy15(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2013:

grin grin lol. I was even expecting them to call on seun so as for him to come and ban me till enternity.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grinSee as both of them create thread because of the moniker, see desperation sha grin

1 Like

Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2013:

The real truth?? Dude where are u hiding it, show us what u know about islam. So far u have talked tooo much and done nothing, de rien!

Away with u... Create topics, post your own rebuttals let's see what u know.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by truthman2013: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The real truth?? Dude where are u hiding it, show us what u know about islam. So far u have talked tooo much and done nothing, de rien! Away with u... Create topics, post your own rebuttals let's see what u know.

Is it so hard for you to click on my moniker and check my first thread? I dare you to come on that thread. Lets start from their. More is coming.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by truthman2013: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2013:

Am I 'truthman'? YES
Its as simple as that.
..parisbookadict??
Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by mustymatic(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

It is very acceptable to deceive in islam. And it is a tool employed by the average muslim.
Be it al taqyiyaa or kitman

For a prelude, click:
www.nairaland.com/2486755/fake-truthman2013-out#36403989

In the above link a devout muslim Employs deception as encouraged in islam.

Ibn Kathir on 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah (al Taqiyya) is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.''

Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.

Quran calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makrthere is:
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroowamakara AllahuwaAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30
Other texts that identify Allah as a makrinclude:
Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)save folk that perish. S. 7:99
So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran),while they perceived not. S. 27:50

The word for deception/deceiver/scheme is makr. The lexical sources define the term as:
Miim-Kaf-Ra= To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.
makaravb.

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers." (S. 3:54, Muhammad Ahmed-Samira)

"And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive, and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers." (S. 8:30, Muhammad Ahmed-Samira)

The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?”

Muslims don't believe that jesus paid the price of christains sins yet their hadith teaches them this;

Sahih Muslim 6666--Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6668--Allah's Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

I have to warn u Muslims that christains And jews can't take away your sins. . We don't have that power. U were lied to.
Only Christ can do this, only he can take ur sins away. Please accept him

Sahih Bukhari (Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawheed

Narrated Ibn `Umar, The Prophet (pbuh) said, "The keys of the unseen are five and none knows them but Allah: (1) None knows (the sex) what is in the womb, but Allah: (2) None knows what will happen tomorrow, but Allah; (3) None knows when it will rain, but Allah; (4) None knows where he will die, but Allah (knows that); (5) and none knows when the Hour will be established, but Allah."
the bible Jesus didn't tell you when he'll be coming back? and wen the hour (resurectn) will b established, if only he was god, see only God does know
Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by parisbookaddict(f): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
mustymatic:

Sahih Bukhari (Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawheed

Narrated Ibn `Umar, The Prophet (pbuh) said, "The keys of the unseen are five and none knows them but Allah:

Okay, let's take a look then.

(1) None knows (the sex) what is in the womb, but Allah:

Ahh so I guess it was islamic allah who invented ultrasound which helps expectant mothers know the exact sex of their babies while STILL IN THE WOMB

KAFFIR 1 mohammed 0

(2) None knows what will happen tomorrow, but Allah;

Very vague. What exactly?? The weather, the stock market, that a muslim will blow himself up
??

(3) None knows when it will rain, but Allah;

Ahaa! My accu weather app seems to get my weather forecast spot on. Islamic allah didn't forsee the satellites of the future that Would one day KNOW exactly what weather will be on a day somethings weeks in advance.

So my accuweather app built by "kaffirs" predicts sunshine, rain, snow , gales etc spot on while islamic allah allegedly predicts only rain.

KAFFIR 2 Mohammed 0

(4) None knows where he will die, but Allah (knows that);

Ever heard of euthanasia??
Assisted suicide?
Suicide?
Any of them

(5) and none knows when the Hour will be established, but Allah."

Tisk tisk tisk, stop confusing the God of abraham with the moon god of mohammeds people.

the bible Jesus didn't tell you when he'll be coming back? and wen the hour (resurectn) will b established, if only he was god, see only God does know

The muslim conundrum, its God the father who knows everything.
Jesus made it clear that God the father decides, every christian knows this.

1 Like

Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by Demmzy15(m): 1:11am On Jul 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Very dumb, for her mind na she is one bad ass apologist. We'll see the dull rebuttal now!

Ahh so I guess it was islamic allah who invented ultrasound which helps expectant mothers know the exact sex of their babies while STILL IN THE WOMB

KAFFIR 1 mohammed 0

A child develops for about 9months and the sex of the child can only be determined by the ultrasound until 18-20 weeks(approximately 5months). So Mr. Woman why can't your scientific innovation predict the sex of the child for the first 5months?! undecided

Very vague. What exactly?? The weather, the stock market, that a muslim will blow himself up
??

Dry! You failed to say anything reasonable, signs of frustration! tongue

So my accuweather app built by "kaffirs" predicts sunshine, rain, snow , gales etc spot on while islamic allah allegedly predicts only rain.

KAFFIR 2 Mohammed 0

A perfect answer was given by Saudi Scholars:

" Meteorologists' weather predication is nothing more than intuitive expectations and everybody knows that many of their anticipations are incorrect. Meteorologists observe what is taking place in the atmosphere and on earth to make their predictions, which may or may not happen. These predictions are not among the Ghayb known only by Allah. Thus, when someone sees a sign in the sky and anticipates the blowing of wind or anything else, this is not among the Ghayb, for they have depended on signs provided by Allah for people to use. An example is the signs denoting whether the harvest will be good or bad. In the same way, meteorologists observe and predict. If what they have predicted happens, it will be based on the signs Allah makes available for them, but if it does not happen, this must be due to their mistake in analyzing the signs.... " Continue reading here http://www.alifta.net/Fatawa/FatawaChapters.aspx?languagename=en&View=Page&PageID=10635&PageNo=1&BookID=7

Assisted suicide?
Suicide?
Any of them

You like fumbling, did you read the hadith sef? The hadith states "None knows where he will die, but Allah (knows that)." It didn't say how or when, it said where!!! Even as you're, you can't explicitly tell "this how I'll end". So stop forming badoo!

Tisk tisk tisk, stop confusing the God of abraham with the moon god of mohammeds people.

You can't know na, even your god doesn't know, so don't cover up! grin grin

A typical evangelist's problem, always throwing this tantrums when desperate. Now go back and do your homework jor https://www.nairaland.com/2486885/god-never tongue

1 Like

Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by truthman2012(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2015
truthman2013:

Seun is afraid of you islamic terrorists. He cannot afford nairaland burnt down by you guys.

With your action, sensible muslims on this forum must have discovered something is wrong with islam.
Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by truthman2012(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The real truth?? Dude where are u hiding it, show us what u know about islam. So far u have talked tooo much and done nothing, de rien!

Away with u... Create topics, post your own rebuttals let's see what u know.

Allah confirms he is a deceiver, then where is the TRUTH in islam. The whole content of the quran is deception as the giver (allah) is a deceiver.

You see sister, none of them can refute allah being a deceiver, what do we expect his slaves to be.

Rilwayne001 created the fake ''truthman2013 to deceive. Impersonation.
Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by truthman2013: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2015
truthman2012:

[s] Allah confirms he is a deceiver, then where is the TRUTH in islam. The whole content of the quran is deception as the giver (allah) is a deceiver. You see sister, none of them can refute allah being a deceiver, what do we expect his slaves to be. Rilwayne0..01 created the fake ''truthman2013 to deceive. Impersonation.
[/s]

All these your crying won't stop anything. I asked parisbookadict the below question since yesterday and none of you is yet to reply. So why are you shouting impersonation? Whats is even your definition of impersonate?

truthman2013:

Am I 'truthman'? YES

Its as simple as that.

Do you type in 'Red'?
Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by truthman2012(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2015
truthman2013:
[/s]

All these your crying won't stop anything. I asked parisbookadict the below question since yesterday and none of you is yet to reply. So why are you shouting impersonation? Whats is even your definition of impersonate?

Do you type in 'Red'?

Trash!
Re: Truthman2013: Al Taqiyaa And Deception In Action? by mustymatic(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

KAFFIR 1 mohammed 0

??

KAFFIR 2 Mohammed 0

Assisted suicide?
Suicide?
Any of them

Prediction is not precision.
All those ones are predictions.
And for suicide too, try attempting, you will be surprised your family will come to the rescue, even if you succeeded, it what Allah knows. Believe it or not, it is Allah who wills.
hmm...now god the father, So every Christian knows Jesus is not the Almighty God. just arrogance stopping them from accepting, if Jesus is the god that you say he is, he will decide too, come-on.

(1) (Reply)

Are Yoruba Christians Really Dropping In Number To Islamization? / Is The Bible The Word Of God? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(16/10/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.