Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever (838 Views)

Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Oukitel K4000 One Of The Craziest Android Phone Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by donefesco(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Many of us don't like Apple,myself included, but l found out that our hate is mostly due to the exuberant prices of their products especially the iPhone. But if we have limitless cash at our disposal,deep down within yourselves which phone will you purchase;truth be told it's the iPhone. It's a beauty in the flesh,the physical beauty combined with the aesthetic, the simplicity and user friendly ness of the O.S combined with the usual swagger and allure that comes with holding it makes the iPhone the most complete phone ever.No other phone,not even the much acclaimed galaxy s6 can give you that level of joy. Of course it has its compromises like no space for an SD card or its tight grip on the O.S,but trust me it's well worth it.If have the cash go for the best i.e an iPhone.
Re: Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by ladyF(f): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tecno nko?

1 Like

Re: Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
If they make it open source..I will.go for it.
Re: Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by xtervaganza(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Iphone ke? Lol

The phone cannot really be called smart phone sef

There are countless things other smart hpjnes do that the nonsense iphone can't do

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by sats: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
iphone my feet, overpriced rubbish, they made samsung make their phones expensive, i no see anything for iphone o, ask xiaomi users in china, let xiaomi enter africa europe and US , iphone is dead

XIAOMI - IPHONE KILLER

they cant even meet demand

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by john124(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please tell that to your baby mama and children's children
what makes up a good smart phone is it's os and ability to do other things a normal or basic phone can't do apart from browsing, texting and calling
Re: Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by dasphinx1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
uuuuuuhhhhhh.......ok undecided
Re: Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by donefesco(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
xtervaganza:
Iphone ke? Lol

The phone cannot really be called smart phone sef

There are countless things other smart hpjnes do that the nonsense iphone can't do
Guess u'v never used one before??
Re: Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by Moloso(m): 12:31am On Jul 30, 2015
if it can not transfer battery it is not complete
Re: Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by pillan(f): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Nope,deep down if i have money,i would get a samsung galaxy phone,not everyone is like you

1 Like

Re: Opinion:the Iphone Is The Most Complete Phone Ever by donefesco(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2015
pillan:
Nope,deep down if i have money,i would get a samsung galaxy phone,not everyone is like you
Are u sure?

(1) (Reply)

Help On My Galaxy Duos / Battle Of The Bigs: Apple Iphone 6s And 6s Plus Vs Samsung’s Galaxy S6 And Note5 / The Final Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.