Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

An Appeal To The Igbos And Yorubas - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Appeal To The Igbos And Yorubas (2587 Views)

Who Is The Real Originator Of These Popular Words -igbos Or The Yorubas. / 7 Important Facts To Know About Eze Nri Of The Igbos. / Why This Blood Line Hate Between The Igbo's And yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Appeal To The Igbos And Yorubas by absoluteSuccess: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
sorextee:
hausas and the fulani no get beef... maybe both guys have a personal grudge against each other... cos a typical hausa man will want to marry a fulani girl, to have fine children... original hausa pple ugly.. any fine hausa guy or girl get fulani lineage... me for instance, my mumc get fulani roots.. wink the only disagreement among the hausas is majorly between the Sunni and Shia muslims.. just like the pharisees and sadduces in Jesus era..

Nairaland's most suitable motto should read 'one man, one problem.' @lalasticlala, you can thank me later.
Re: An Appeal To The Igbos And Yorubas by johnydon22(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Cc. lalasticlala mynd44
Re: An Appeal To The Igbos And Yorubas by QueenSalewa: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why aren't other tribes included in this your "appeal"?
Re: An Appeal To The Igbos And Yorubas by johnydon22(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
QueenSalewa:
Why aren't other tribes included in this your "appeal"?
hahn:

Even though johnydon22 has centered this issue on the Yorubas and Ibos, it is indeed an issue that concerns all Nigerians and Africans as a whole

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHICH TRIBE IS D BEST / I Want To Surprise My Husband By Learning Yoruba / Don't Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.