Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment (1410 Views)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
A former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, Chief Government Ekpemupolo, popularly called Tompolo, has commended President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing Brig. Gen. Paul Boroh(retd.) as the new chairman of the Presidential Amnesty Programme.

He said the action of the President only portrayed him as a listening leader with a desire to contribute to the development of the Niger Delta.
Tompolo also hailed the President on his choice of a retired military officer rather than politicians, who had been scheming to get the job.

He urged the new Amnesty Coordinator to ensure that critical stakeholders were consulted on the running of the programme and to avoid yielding to the antics of political jobbers, who have an intent to politicise the programme.

He said, “It could be recalled that I called a meeting of ex-agitators, leaders and other stakeholders in the Niger Delta last week as a result of the pressure on me to intervene in the seemingly troubled Amnesty Programme, due to the non-payment of the stipends and allowances to beneficiaries for months now.

“And so, it gives me joy for the President to appoint a high-ranking retired military gentleman to coordinate the programme rather than any of the political jobbers, who had advertised themselves in very negative forms in order to be appointed.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/tompolo-hails-buhari-on-amnesty-programme-boss-appointment/

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by natas22: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
It takes a wise man to make such comments kudos to government tompolo for such statement.peace is the way out
www.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by ikaboy: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
nice
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by doublewisdom: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tomopolo is only massaging the Super dullard's ego.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by coolestrogue(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
I don't really support this waste of money, the money they give out to these militants, is enough to carry out so many developmental projects. That's the only way PMB will be able to work in peace. I taught his supporters were saying tompolo would be afraid of him.
When tompolo roars, PMB and his army are all learners
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
doublewisdom:
eyaaa poor dude and hu is your father

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Okay. Briding the gap between two mofos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by nedupel(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Boko haram bombing disturbe peace in some region but not the Nigeria economy at large,
One bomb from Niger Delta....
Yaw a don gas be DAT o
National problem.
Kudos to pmb
Kudos to Tompolo
Fish no go dey water soap dey enter he eye
Kudos to my ebesu and my asawana brothers.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by dunkem21(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
So, Tompolo and Buhari are mannest man now ..grin

Some wailed at GEJ and Asari ..
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by donphilopus: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
doublewisdom:

Shut up! Your leader is tactically believing in Buhari while you're here spewing gibberish. Continue hating (on Buhari) till you have no co-haters any longer!

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by citizenjuwon(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ridiculous wailers! Say something stupid and let thunder, with little electric and lightning fire you......
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by arewafederation: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
I expect the Nairaland militants to join Tompolo in commending PMB.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by lanrefront1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
coolestrogue:
I don't really support this waste of money, the money they give out to these militants, is enough to carry out so many developmental projects. That's the only way PMB will be able to work in peace. I taught his supporters were saying tompolo would be afraid of him.
When tompolo roars, PMB and his army are all learners

"When tompolo roars, PMB and his army are all learners"

Do you know how stup.id and fo.olish you sound?!

From your statement, It's doubtful if you have any sense at all.

If you doubt me, why not try and repeat where some better dey, and let them react to it.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Hope15: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
He has seen the light! Hurray!!
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tot some Masaturbators said there will be no more Amnesty? ... JOKERS

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Aromas: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
lanrefront1:

"When tompolo roars, PMB and his army are all learners"

Do you know how stup.id and fo.olish you sound?!

From your statement, It's doubtful if you have any sense at all.

If you doubt me, why not try and repeat where some better dey, and let them react to it.
why u con carry dis matter 4 head like say u dey do ur final exam?
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Brightology2(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
K
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by dayo23(f): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Fear fear !!! TOMPOLO don wise up before PMB deal with him.
Sharp move I must say

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Progtlake(m): 2:41am On Jul 30, 2015
aiit
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by worthytalk: 5:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Welcome to the zoo, where crime is celebrated and hard work relegated to back sit. Welcome to the abound of baboons and monkeys and where reason is a taboo. When the time comes I Biafran will go to war because this madness cannot continue for forever. How can I share a country where the only qualification one needs to get a job is by being a member of boko haram, opc, militant, massob, igboni, cult or criminal gang? Each time I sleep and wake up and realized that I am in the zoo it makes me shed tears.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by omoelesa(m): 6:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Biafrans and Tanoid won't like this news and they want's to hear is tompolo threating fire and brimestone.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by fulanimafia: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2015
The militants were the hope of TANoids as they thought they would frustrate PMB's government, but as it's looking now, the creek boys might even be his campaigners for 2019.

Remember this wail by the children of hate?

'PMB cannot fight a war on three fronts'

Well the boko-supporting wailers are in for a wild surprise as BH fuel supplies have just been cut off, Tompolo is cheering Sai Buhari, and Nnamdi Kanu is still shopping on Oxford Street.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by rawtouch: 6:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Alrite well done
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by omoelesa(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2015
worthytalk:
Welcome to the zoo, where crime is celebrated and hard work relegated to back sit. Welcome to the abound of baboons and monkeys and where reason is a taboo. When the time comes I Biafran will go to war because this madness cannot continue for forever. How can I share a country where the only qualification one needs to get a job is by being a member of boko haram, opc, militant, massob, igboni, cult or criminal gang? Each time I sleep and wake up and realized that I am in the zoo it makes me shed tears.
The only place that is a zoo in nigeria is the SE.No wonder they yearn for freedom so much.
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Cc : Lalasticlala , ishilove My thread was ignored despite been posted earlier...dere is God o!
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari would have had a taste of the ND venom had he stopped the amnesty programme.
The dude is afraid of what we can do...
Iranu
Re: Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Tot some Masaturbators said there will be no more Amnesty? ... JOKERS

Dem no born buhari well to stop Amnesty, he is aware.... and that's why he also turned a blind eye to the free 4" pipeline he left for the boys...
Hehe hehe
Military man my asss

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist Sect Boko Haram Elects New Leader (photo) / PHOTOS: Homeless Woman Severely Injured And Abandoned Near Governor's Office / Abuja worker are Mostly Run By Illiterate People or they need to go to school.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.