Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? (1026 Views)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th / Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by okeke00(m): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2015
i believed that i may sound stupid with my post but i personally had a discussion with a boko haram sympathizer from Niger Republic.
to my greatest surprise, a citizen of Niger republic telling me much about my country. some of the things he swear to me that he is 100% sure are
1) that Bill Gates is the major foreign sponsor of Boko Haram
2) that the formal president of Nigeria (Olusegun Obasanjo) is a CIA secret agent
3) that Obasanjo is the master plan behind the death of Sani Abasha and MKO Abiola
4) that all the whole weapons that the Boko haram uses are been imported from France, probably that France too is also a major sponsor of Boko Haram

please, i meant no insult to anyone but what is your view based on these?
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by agoadiv(m): 12:20am On Jul 30, 2015
HeDiot
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by Cameleon72(f): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Hope you have full evident to prove them guilty
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by okeke00(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2015
agoadiv:
HeDiot
i am ready for insults so yours won't be a different
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by whiteybankz(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Hhmm
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by johnydon22(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2015
bro and your information basis or source is a citizen of Niger republic who somehow miraculously had more information than American and Chinese intelligence put together makes sensegrin
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by AfricanApple(f): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2015
wash
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by jaymejate: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2015
You need to be arrested. Get your lawyer ready bro
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 30, 2015
This is how people Implicate themselves.

Imagine if buhari sees this.

Tomorrow's headline
We have been receiving documents that proves that bill gates is funding boko haram-presidency undecided

#Najokeoh grin
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2015
you see why i hate humans...
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by DoroMega: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2015
My view is that you need to be taken to YABA LEFT

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by Imortal001: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2015
All i know is that, america hand is involve in what we called boko haram today.
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by okeke00(m): 12:42am On Jul 30, 2015
the last one he told me was that, France was also the main supplier of arms to MEND during their the time of MEND
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by agoadiv(m): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2015
okeke00:
i am ready for insults so yours won't be a different
thats not an insult, its a compliment
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by alejopataki(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2015
You are far more intelligent than all dat rubbish...I put it to you sir,that you have way too much time for yourself,to be pondering over an illiterate's unproven insinuations is not the best way to spend it. Use your time wisely. Cautiously. No offense meant.
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by nemzy14(m): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2015
AfricanApple:
wash
no be small wash...
Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by denedene(m): 1:17am On Jul 30, 2015
incase you don't know undecided

Re: Bill Gates Sponsoring Boko Haram? by okeke00(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2015
DoroMega:
My view is that you need to be taken to YABA LEFT
if you think so. no problem

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify False Religions Nd False Doctrines / I Keep Seeing this Complete Number! / Who Is/are The Faithful Or Discreet Slave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.