Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th (4153 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Omooba77: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2015
The Redeemed Christian Church of God Holy Ghost Congress 2015 is December 7-12th at Redemption camp theme is FloodGates of Heaven.It started with Lekki 98 and since 1999,it has always held in camp..

Let us share our experiencer here....God will answer us all

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Omooba77: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Let someone shout Hallelluyaaaa

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Omooba77: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
I love this man,his humility is second to none.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
God of Elijah, pls, visit every one that will attend and please, single me out for the great mandate of the century.

For I know you are still he same God that worked with Elijah and Elisha. Thank you Jesus

Come one!, Come All!!

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Omooba77: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
servantofGod2:
God of Elijah, pls, visit every one that will attend and please, single me out for the great mandate of the century.

For I know you are still he same God that worked with Elijah and Elisha. Thank you Jesus

Come one!, Come All!!

Amen and Amen
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
It is high time the RCCG and Pastor Adeboye should focus on teaching men to live like JESUS. All these prosperity stuff can never lead one to heaven.

Is CHRIST JESUS all about materialism, healing, prosperity?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Omooba77: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
jusRadical:
It is high time the RCCG and Pastor Adeboye should focus on teaching men to live like JESUS. All these prosperity stuff can never lead one to heaven.

Is CHRIST JESUS all about materialism, healing, prosperity?

Salvation is the most important thing and no one preaches Holiness more than him
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by ikorodureporta: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Omooba77:
The Redeemed Christian Church of God Holy Ghost Congress 2015 is December 7-12th at Redemption camp theme is FloodGates of Heaven.It started with Lekki 98 and since 1999,it has always held in camp..

Let us share our experiencer here....God will answer us all

...WHY IS IT THAT YOUR DAILY CAMP SERVICES @ HOLY GHOST CONFERENCES USUALLY ENDS @ MIDNIGHT, ABT 2.A.M.?? BY SO DOING, PEOPLE ARE TEMPTED TO GO HOME, THEREBY PLAYING INTO THE HANDS OF AWAITING KIDNAPPERS &RITUALISTS.

RCCG SHOULD EXTEND THEIR PROGRAMS TO ABOUT 4.30A.M........
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Omooba77:

Salvation is the most important thing and no one preaches Holiness more than him

My brother stop saying what you know not of. The way RCCG operates is not good at all. Anyway that is their business'.

RCCG preaches more of earthly benefits the heavenly ones. Sow seed, tithe, offering, miracles, etc, but less of salvation. Most of the members are struggling to be workers, ministers, etc as if these are tickets to heaven.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Omooba77: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
jusRadical:

My brother stop saying what you know not of. The way RCCG operates is not good at all. Anyway that is their business'.

RCCG preaches more of earthly benefits the heavenly ones. Sow seed, tithe, offering, miracles, etc, but less of salvation. Most of the members are struggling to be workers, ministers, etc as if these are tickets to heaven.

This is not true sir,God bless,Holiness is the watch word of all teachings.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Omooba77: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikorodureporta:

...WHY IS IT THAT YOUR DAILY CAMP SERVICES @ HOLY GHOST CONFERENCES USUALLY ENDS @ MIDNIGHT, ABT 2.A.M.?? BY SO DOING, PEOPLE ARE TEMPTED TO GO HOME, THEREBY PLAYING INTO THE HANDS OF AWAITING KIDNAPPERS &RITUALISTS.

RCCG SHOULD EXTEND THEIR PROGRAMS TO ABOUT 4.30A.M........

When programmes finish,people are warned to stay for sometime sir
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by LEXYCOM: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hallelujah.......am beleiving God to show me mercy and open the flood gate of heaven for me....Amen
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by cold(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wonder how many days he'll ask us to go on hunger strike next year. Maybe 200 days,who knows.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Omooba77: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2015
cold:
Wonder how many days he'll ask us to go on hunger strike next year. Maybe 200 days,who knows.
Nobody has ever been forced to fast; if you are sick, newly married or old, you are exempted. Fasting is for our own good and is between you and God.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Omooba77: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Please post prayer points and prophecies as the 'Flood in' and God will fulfill them all in Jesus name
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Omooba77: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yesterday was Flood of Love
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2015 Flood Gates Of Heaven Dec 7-12th by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
God bless every one, for those who have not gone, please let us be at the camp today.
Yesterday was flood gates of healing.

Today will be flood gate of power, huuuuuuum, the flood gate of power that changed the destiny of Elisha after he received the mantle from Elijah. Father , let ur word come to pass in my life today in Jesus name.

Pic: The beautiful decoration of the camp environment.

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Revelation / If Eternal Torment Is True, Then Where Is This Plain Teaching In The Tenach / What Do You Understand As Palm Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.