Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation (2299 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation by PentiumPro(f): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Nigeria is not a zoo. Igboland is a zoo. Nigerians are not animals. Igbos are animals

The first shot wasnt fired by the federals. The first shot was fired as far back as that cold Jan '66 night when your bloodsucking, greed-driven ibo uncles killed other regional leaders whilst sparing theirs. - that was the catalyst to the whole conflict

I know why you are bitter against the Yoruba; their Generals sent your loudmouthed warlord fleeing to Abidjan after wasting the life of worthless ibo souls

I also know the reason for your anger against Gowon, a man from a Northern minority tribe, Angas, a tribe less than 1million, was the Nigerian Head of state that humilated the entire ibo race.

Nyamiri, igbos fought a needless and senseless war and they lost the war woefully and deservedly. QED

Sikena QED!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation by IGBOSON1: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
walemoney007:
but a lot of u ibos do say Nigeria is a zoo,n buhari is a terrorist.so why do u guys wanna serve in a terrorist govt?

^^^You say a lot of Igbos call Nigeria a zoo? Can you tell me the exact number as a percentage of the entire population who say this? I personally feel buhari is a wicked evil man....very good at pretending to be non-partisan and pan-Nigerian, but that's just my own opinion! The fact of the matter is events have conspired to make him the president of Nigeria; as much as i don't like it, he is president of the entire country; Igbos are still part of Nigeria; Nigeria is tapping resources from Igboland as we speak......so with all this in mind i think Igbos are welll within their rights to demand for equal treatment in any appointments or distribution of any resources/projects irrespective of their feelings towards and about him!

Now if buhari feels he can't have Igbos in his cabinet because he doesn't like or trust them, then that presents a problem don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation by IGBOSON1: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
PentiumPro:

TBH with you, I didn't bother to read your trash. cool

^^^Aw......but you should have! It was a post brimming with love! smiley
Re: Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation by 2sex(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ngokafor:

..and we shall keep wailing..afterall that made your buhari to cowardly starting twisting his tongue about the 97% and 1% rubbish after talking trash on TV..

..brace yourselves cos the wailings will become deafening in time to come.
we don jam here again.
Re: Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation by ArodewilliamsT: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Nigeria is not a zoo. Igboland is a zoo. Nigerians are not animals. Igbos are animals

The first shot wasnt fired by the federals. The first shot was fired as far back as that cold Jan '66 night when your bloodsucking, greed-driven ibo uncles killed other regional leaders whilst sparing theirs. - that was the catalyst to the whole conflict

I know why you are bitter against the Yoruba; their Generals sent your loudmouthed warlord fleeing to Abidjan after wasting the life of worthless ibo souls

I also know the reason for your anger against Gowon, a man from a Northern minority tribe, Angas, a tribe less than 1million, was the Nigerian Head of state that humilated the entire ibo race.

Nyamiri, igbos fought a needless and senseless war and they lost the war woefully and deservedly. QED

Haha i don hammer this She-guy and he is angry. You remind of one Seggegs here, I usually own his mind, anytime i want to make him angry, i know where to slap on his oblong head. lmao!
Re: Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation by LagosSuperStar: 4:47pm On Jan 14
Cjrane2:
[size=18pt]Buhari is simply wasting his time.
No matter what he does or does not do, the Igbos will outlive him.
He is only making himself a villain, while he has the opportunity to be a hero and help heal Nigeria.[/size]
He served 8 years and still living

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawsuit against actress / See Father And Son Who Just Legally Married Themselves In The US. Photos / Sophisticated Brute Gets Sentenced To Jail In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.