Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (7717 Views)

NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law / If This Is True Then Why Isn't This Woman Arrested Yet? / Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by christinie(f): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Slickest:
He might be an officer assigned to the chinco nw...nd on d contrary though,you all know dollar has risen, so do not blame the poor officer, any benjamin given to him is gon b a blessing
and he had to sell his dignity? #smh
Re: . by christinie(f): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2015
boboLIL:
op y do u wash ur white pants separately b4 black pants? If u can ansa dat den u can ansa ur post
is the white colour of my pant same as the colour of a white man?

1 Like

Re: . by christinie(f): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Fabrolistic:
In lucky dube's tone "w'ld you rather be a well fed slave or a hungry free man?"
hmnnnn
Re: . by christinie(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Here we go again; I have always said it, slavery is a matter of the heart, We have all been primed to see the Caucasians as superior being, this ultimately is displayed in any state or conditions we find our selves...; That police man is simply doing his Job. And I can bet u; if a Caucasian is assigned to do same job for a coloured man; he will do same smiling, and his compatroits won't read foolish meaning into it as he is simply doing his Job. But down here, d reverse is d case... SMH, we really have a long way to go as a country...Y
the Police man went out of his way to hold the Chinco's unbrella for him because of his yellow skin. Period.
Re: . by christinie(f): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Oga she doesn't wear black pants, only pink, grey and white.... please stick to d topic and leave pants alone.
exactly.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2015
An evil tot just crop into my mind about folding and using that umbrella on that chinko man if I were to be the police man cool
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Ahn an ..cant a niga help a bra out again?!
Re: . by ishar(f): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2015
boboLIL:
op y do u wash ur white pants separately b4 black pants? If u can ansa dat den u can ansa ur post
Your mumu don over ripe

1 Like

Re: . by orunto27: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2015
This is lust in employment and better than gay. Seek wisdom from Mugabe for more explaining.p
Re: . by BOWOTO(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2015
You can't compare Naija with China.

1 Like

Re: . by deanoffaculty: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Mindset slavery.....some black persons still believe that white-skinned people are superior that we Africans,mostly Nigerians.
NA LIE!!! Black is a lifestyle!!! We are unique!

1 Like

Re: . by Slickest(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
christinie:
and he had to sell his dignity? #smh
Which dignity abeg?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
christinie:
why?
it will be too long for me to type... Lol
Re: . by christinie(f): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
shyna01:

it will be too long for me to type... Lol
ok
Re: . by christinie(f): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Slickest:

Which dignity abeg?
#smh
Re: . by OfBiafra: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
The slavery radar is always alert when blacks deal with other races
However when Boko haram in their own words sold the famous chibok girls into slavery; the response was rather lukewarm.

One can only wonder what type of working condition reduces a policeman to being personal security guards for our elite or the highest bidder.

Our union is shameful and this are some of its manifestations. Nigeria must fall before we can rebuild our dignity back.

OfBiafra
Re: . by Slickest(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
christinie:
#smh
Kip shaking
Re: . by AAinEqGuinea: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015

1-1

1 Like

Re: . by Halimi24: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

1-1
Abi??
Hope this photo will calm frayed nerves
Since umbrella holding has turned into a debate that wants to lead to world war 3
Smh
Re: . by AAinEqGuinea: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Halimi24:

Abi??
Umbrella holding has turned into a debate that wants to lead to world war 3
Smh

Tell me about it.. Primitive umbrella holders need to smile more and accept what little crumbs comes with their subservient position in life.

Their job is too simple, hold the umbrella, not preach nonsense about racism or how the naira should equal dollar..

Or debate whether world elites should give weapons to a coup plotter to fight terrorists trained by the same world powers

That niggy just need to hold the umbrella and know his role.... World War III averted wink wink undecided
Re: . by christinie(f): 3:26am On Jul 31, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

1-1
presidents are different from an unknown chinco!

2 Likes

Re: . by AAinEqGuinea: 4:47am On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
presidents are different from an unknown chinco!

I hope so...

It appears Pham Obama even received better protection at that moment than the president. The chinc's getting double protection at once, protection from too many harmful UV rays shocked and an automatic gun ready to serve.

At least Obama can handle the sun on his own.

1 Like

Re: . by wasiudvd(m): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Here we go again; I have always said it, slavery is a matter of the heart, We have all been primed to see the Caucasians as superior being, this ultimately is displayed in any state or conditions we find our selves...; That police man is simply doing his Job. And I can bet u; if a Caucasian is assigned to do same job for a coloured man; he will do same smiling, and his compatroits won't read foolish meaning into it as he is simply doing his Job. But down here, d reverse is d case... SMH, we really have a long way to go as a country...Y
His Job is to carry umblella (in mama peace's voice) for the Chinese? I don't understand this. Please.
Re: . by M4gunners: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2015
The guy is doing his job. Afterall White's are doing it to Obama.
Re: . by christinie(f): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

I hope so...

It appears Pham Obama even received better protection at that moment than the president. The chinc's getting double protection at once, protection from too many harmful UV rays shocked and an automatic gun ready to serve.

At least Obama can handle the sun on his own.
the chinc was even feeling like a demi-god. Sometimes they need a little sun to tan their skin so they don't look so whitish or is it yellowish? smiley
Re: . by farem: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
What the hell is wrong with our black people, always feeling inferior to white/yellow/pink/red people. #pathetic.

Slave-mindedness is a serious malady. Galatians 4:1
Re: . by christinie(f): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
farem:

Slave-mindedness is a serious malady. Galatians 4:1
I can't believe you backed your comment up with a Bible quotation.
Re: . by farem: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
I can't believe you backed your comment up with a Bible quotation.

Yed backed up to establish it irrefutability
Re: . by AAinEqGuinea: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:
the chinc was even feeling like a demi-god. Sometimes they need a little sun to tan their skin so they don't look so whitish or is it yellowish? smiley

Sun be very bad... the last thing you'd think they want is to move in the darker direction of the color spectrum.
Re: . by christinie(f): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Sun be very bad... the last thing you'd think they want is to move in the darker direction of the color spectrum.
whatever makes them sleep at night lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Diaspora Group Drum Support For Gov. Yahaya Bello / Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. / Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.