Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake (53534 Views)

Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by ennysuccess(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

please how does manhood vanish... does the area became flat and smooth like a woman's own or how or does fluid start coming out.?

I'm dying to see a picture of the area when the thing vanishes angry
When it vanishes its just like ur pussy without hole to drill on does that answer ur grin
INTROVERT:
ha

please how does manhood vanish... does the area became flat and smooth like a woman's own or how or does fluid start coming out.?

When it vanishes its just like ur pussy without hole to drill on does that answer ur
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Sizar: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2015
I thought commercial sex is outlawed. How come police took the said dude to their dome for testing?
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by jabojafa(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2015
MSItachi:
Since i was a baby i have been hearing stories like this, never have i seen a picture of stolen Peni.s Not even once

How can the man perform under such tense situation, it can not work na.
my opinion.... There is no way he can perform under that situation. I wont work cos d young man is tensed/apprehensive. To test it, he shd sleep at nyt n wake up d next morning if it isnt hard n up on its own then its conterfeit.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Sheikhmd007(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2015
May the Lord save us all the time.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by BarrElChapo(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Na dis one be the new way to make am Kai sad
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by delishpot: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
abbeyty:

I thought I was the only one that was confused.lol

I tire o
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by cabcaz: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Niajs still living in the dark ages believing stupid stuff. Zero proof this nonsesne ever happens. No wonder we are so backward and believe anything. Has anyone known or seen this with their own eyes? No! So pls shut up!!
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by cabcaz: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari1:

Wonders shall never end in naija.

No you mean stupidity.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
If Africans keep believing this fairytale then I am sorry to conclude that we're not ready for civilization. Other countries have moved past this stage generations ago.

1 Like

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Sheikhmd007(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2015
Oooh! and i used to say that my state is always free from unpleasant things because since i started log on nairaland my state used to be as good as one can imagine. Up Niger State! Up Nigeria! Up PMB! Am angry!
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by caprini1: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2015
DDeliverer:
Stories like this keep flying around every now and then but i've never witnessed any.....maybe that's why i don't know if i should believe this or not..

come to think of it...the diick disappeared? and then reappeared...and then couldn't work well again? haba!
It happened to my uncles sales boy in Lagos island in 1992,his manhood was later restored and tested on a prostitute at horo taiwo in tinubu...but the boy later died mysteriously a couple of months later.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by sunsplash99(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2015
How do u expect it to work wen it was tested inside a borehole
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Intendy: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

I'll like to give you an invitee.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Jasi7(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

Introvert but shey u knw say na Devil go punish you finally...why u go dey die to see weda d area from wher prick loss dey like woman own?
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2015
maxiuc:
undecidedWhat's wrong with all this northerners always stealing people dicks same goes to Ama hausa in owerri that place na another things

See question u dey ask. ever wonder why some hausa ppl prick long reach dia toes? lolz

1 Like

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by smsshola(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2015
All in the name of religion. The guy insisted that no handshake but cos he was asked if he is not a muslin he went ahead and shake to prove he is one... refusing handshake is it a sin in Islam? Evil men sha penetrating evil in the name of religion.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by amybucci(f): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

I'm dying to see a Lolll of the area when the thing vanishes angry
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Israel5(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

u go die be dat
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by peeta89(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
I am a guy but seem not to understand and know how ones dick suddenly disappears just like that. Like Introvert said will the place become flat or it will not rise again? It's like I will start to avoid handshakes. My dick when I never use reach half. God help us oooooooooo.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by scholes0(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Rubbish
so why does there have to be a handshake for someone to 'steal" another's dick?
Why can't the perpetrators just take it if it really does happen? ....... i smell lies.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Truckpusher(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2015
delishpot:

.this one confuse me more. Its an illussion. Its there but its not there. The space is vaccant but the p.enis did not vanish. The penis is still there but its not seen. I don confuse finish.
which is it? Does it vanish or not? Please help me explain an well bros.
That's why they called it an illusion my friend.

When you watch magic you truly believe that they make live pigeons come out from their hat and make the same white pigeon become an ordinary handkerchief ?

They call it illusion ,you can google it though in Nigeria and some other West African countries as well as in the Caribbean it is usually associated with voodoo.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2015
abbeyty:

I thought I was the only one that was confused.lol
I can bet my black ass that you wrote JAMB and WAEC twice or even thrice. tongue
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by delishpot: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's why they called it an illusion my friend.

When you watch magic you truly believe that they make live pigeons come out from their hat and make the same white pigeon become an ordinary handkerchief ?

They call it illusion ,you can google it though in Nigeria and some other West African countries as well as in the Caribbean it is usually associated with voodoo.

But the magician and the so called victim are in on this type of personal trick. A peepee cannot vanish unless the magician and the owner are in on the game. there is no way chris angel can vanish a mans pe.nis by illusion. I do a bit of trick myself so I know there is NO way such can happen on a random guy.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by abbeyty(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can bet my black ass that you wrote JAMB and WAEC twice or even thrice. tongue

What are you pn about ?
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by lordtim001(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Lol...Are you sure the guy wasnt lying?Maybe he wanted to test it with about 50women first.Oya female nairalanders,line up for testing
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by smite(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
some things can't be holistically bad...imagine if there were no prostitutes to help that dude test drive his 'lost but found tool'...who'd have volunteered his wife or girlfriend?
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Slimvincent(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

Whose own u want to c. Wait until it happens to ur bf
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Islie: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2015
The suspects were allegedly asked to restore the victim’s joystick. Usman was then taken to a commercial sex worker to confirm whether his joystick was still functioning. He said his joystick was back but he could not ‘perform’.

So ashawo get their usefulness

Na them they come use to test and confirm
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by bigass123(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2015
As in ehn? I don dey see bad gurls... But aswear you're the baddest so far? So you want to see pixshure of Bush wey dem caterpillar clear abi
You need to see an estate developer for grin grin

INTROVERT:
ha

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by bigass123(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2015
in ehn? I don dey see bad gurls... But aswear you're the baddest so far? So you want to see pixshure of Bush wey dem take caterpillar clear abi
You need to see an estate developer for a sample grin grin

INTROVERT:
ha

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by engrshakespeare: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

Ok, may your own vanish befor toaday ends do u can see it personally, in Jesus name. Can I get an Amen.
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2015
nikkiking:
lol, not any trash. E de happn. E don happen to one guy for him working place.

Yea right. And you saw the deserted groin of this person? Yes or no. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.