Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems (1593 Views)

CALCULUS: Please Help! Mathematicians In The House. / Can U Solve The World's Toughest Riddle / Teach Me Calculus (2) (3) (4)

Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by possibilita(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2015
1.Solve d following by method of seperating. Variables

dy/dx= x(2logx+1)/siny + ycosy

X^4 dy/dx + x^3 y =-sec(xy)
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by possibilita(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2015
2.Solve the linear differential Equation

(X^3 - x)dy/dx - (3x^2 - 1)y=x^5 - 2x

(X+1)dy/dx - y=e^x(x+1)^2
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin mah borrow u my engineering mathematics cheesy grin
possibilita:

Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by possibilita(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
brox abeg help me solve them.
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by agentofchange1(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2015
possibilita:

y=(x+1)(e^x +C)

how much will you pay 4d rest...? (with full solutions)
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by possibilita(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015
agentofchange1:

y=(x+1)(e^x +C)

how much will you pay 4d rest...? (with full solutions)
help na I beg
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by agentofchange1(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2015
possibilita:
help na I beg
ok , maybe later .
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by agentofchange1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
bestdeals0:

y u dey wyn d guy na ?.
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by nonsso: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
please i need answers to these questions ASAP

1: How many different three digit numbers can be formed using the integers occurs twice in a number?

2: A cyclist rode for 30 min at xkm/h and due to a breakdown he had to push the bike for 2hrs at X -5km/hr. if the total distance covered is less than 60km, what is the range of values of X
a) x< 14
b) x< 20
c) x< 29
d) x< 28
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by agentofchange1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
possibilita:

****Solution****

First standardise by dividing through by '(x+1)' to be of the form

Y' +py=q ..(where p & q are functions of x)

=> y' -y/(x+1) = e^x/(x+1) ......(*)

Integrating factor IF
= e^($pdx)
Evaluating $pdx

=> $-dx /(x+1) =-ln(x+1) =ln[1/(x+1)]

Thus IF= e^ln[1/(x+1)]

By definition, e^lna =a
Thus, IF=1/(x+1)

Now on multiplying IF by (*) , we get

D(y/(x+1)= e^x

Integrating both sides yields

Y/(x+1)= e^x+ C

Hence. Y=(x+1)(e^x + C)
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by agentofchange1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
possibilita:

Dividing through by '(x^3 -x)'

=>y' -[(3x^2 -1)/(x^3-x)] y = (x^5 -2x)/(x^3 -x) ....(*)

Obtaining IF,

=>$pdx= $(3x^2 -1)dx /(x^3 -x)
Which takes the form $f '(x)dx /f(x) = In(f(x))

Thus we have -ln(x^3 -x)

So that IF= 1/(x^3 -x)

Taking product of IF with (*)

=>. D [ y/(x^3 -x)] = (x^5 -2x)/(x^3 -x)^2

Taking integral on sides we get

Y/(x^3 -2x)= 1/2[ 1/(x^2 -1) +3ln(1-x^2) -4lnx] +C

Or further transpose Y.

guess that's it.
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by agentofchange1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
possibilita:

dy/dx= x(2logx+1)/siny + ycosy

X^4 dy/dx + x^3 y =-sec(xy)

recheck these questions , m not sure of it validity, as to whether the variables could be separated except other methods. (,eps. d second 1)

Asap.
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by possibilita(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
That's hw we were given

Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by possibilita(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
agentofchange1:

recheck these questions , m not sure of it validity, as to whether the variables could be separated except other methods. (,eps. d second 1)

Asap.
that's hw we saw it,d questions are in the pic below

Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by agentofchange1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
possibilita:
that's hw we saw it,d questions are in the pic below
oh, ok. u didn't type the question well.
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by agentofchange1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
possibilita:

dy/dx= x(2logx+1)/(siny +ycosy)

=> (siny+ycosy) dy =(2xlnx+x) dx

take integral

=> ysiny=1/2 x^2lnx^2 + K

hrnce y= cscx (x^2lnx) + k

Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by agentofchange1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
check that #2 a (ii)
@ d R HS wrinten x^5 -2x^3. ...
cant c it clearly type out .
asap.
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by possibilita(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
agentofchange1:
check that #2 a (ii)
@ d R HS wrinten x^5 -2x^3. ...
cant c it clearly type out .
asap.
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by possibilita(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2015
I jst wish thid calculus is optional,God this course is a world of his own,I have bEen try to solve evrytin on that paper over 2weeks now but can't while my lecturer is hoping we solve them all and submit tomoro and also use them to prepare for both test and Exam I jst feel all the time spent on this maths are wasted,afterall I have no root in calculus and now advance calculus is chipping my ass off God pls help me oh
Re: Pls Help Solve The Calculus Problems by agentofchange1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
possibilita:
I jst wish thid calculus is optional,God this course is a world of his own,I have bEen try to solve evrytin on that paper over 2weeks now but can't while my lecturer is hoping we solve them all and submit tomoro and also use them to prepare for both test and Exam I jst feel all the time spent on this maths are wasted,afterall I have no root in calculus and now advance calculus is chipping my ass off God pls help me oh

Is OK bro post your question here

www.nairaland.com/1147658/nairaland-mathematics-clinic/184#36508620

M not always online.

University Of Benin(unben) Admission Assistance / Nigerian Universities And The Courses They Are Best Known For / 2016/2017 FUTO Merit ADMISSION List Has Been Released (check)