Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Brother's Cheating Wife... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Cheating Wife... (868 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Cheating Wife... by ConfessionsNgr: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is my brother's wife, Sade, having an affiar with his best friend, Demola or what could be going on between them? Am 17years old and an undergraduate and I can tell when two people are dating, though I stand to be corrected on that. My brother, a medical doctor got married this year after his one year housemanship and went for NYSC a month after his wedding, he was posted to a state in the northern part of the country. He had wanted to finish the NYSC before getting married but his fiancee (now his wife) insisted she want to "tie the knot" before he goes for Service. Three weeks ago I came home after the semester examinations so I decided to pay his wife a visit and I met Demola in his towel, I was somehow shocked but I quickly pretend as if its nothing. I jokingly asked him what he came to do, he said he came to take his bathe because water is not running in his compound and we both laughed it off though I wasn't comfortable with the explanation. Like a week after, I visited my brother's wife again and the same thing repeated itself. This time I met him in boxers, eating at the dinning table and he gave the same explanation which am not really comfortable with. I wanted to confront Sade but I kept cool and later left. Am very troubled in my spirit and so many questions have been going through my mind: Are they having sex? Is Sade cheating on my brother? Why is Demola doing this? Are there no friends of his in town where he can take his bathe or why my brother's house especially when he is not around? Demola and my brother have been friends since their undergraduate days and they stayed in the same hostel, he was even my brother's bestman on his wedding day. Am confused right now and the anger is really burning within me. Should I call my brother and tell him or confide in my parents first? Not actual names pls

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/158/my-brothers-cheating-wife
Re: My Brother's Cheating Wife... by jcflex(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
What are you thinking about again,

First time you meet him on towel,
with excuse he came to bath, with only a woman at home. that is pure trash.

Second time, you meet him on boxer, eating on the dinning table

guy, you catch someone red handed, you no do anything,

and you are here telling nairalander you are confuse.

am sure, you cnt get that opportunity to catch him red handed again.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Cheating Wife... by Luizkid(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
first u must know that as friends, he considers there his house also. Since, u've not caught them red-handed it’s best not to confront anyone. But u can establish ur fact by careful investigation.
Its easy to catch two people f¥cking each other, till then don't cause disunity among them...
But wait o, who knows what ur own bro is doing over there??
Re: My Brother's Cheating Wife... by willarrie(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
OP,i will take drastic measures if i were u,Its absolutely Disrespectful for your ur brodas frend to visit wen he's not there much less bathe,eat.....in Boxers,Haba!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Cheating Wife... by natasha: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
another attention seeking Superstory from a superstory nairalander. The storry no even reach to be "stories that touch" undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Cheating Wife... by Ama80(f): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
I suggest u move in n live wit her.
Re: My Brother's Cheating Wife... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
@ OP, hmmmmm. are u sure you are not interested in same game?

(1) (Reply)

Certain Rules For Staying With People / Guys, How Would You Handle A Situation Like This? / When Igbo Boys Beging To Invent Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.