Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler (4225 Views)

Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler / BREAKING: Again, Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Chief Sylvester O. Dimunah, the vice chairman of the Council of Village Heads in Imo State, has been converted to Islam.

The traditional ruler, whose name is Musa Dimunah now, said that the truthful nature of the religion, is the reason why he made the switch. He revealed that the good character of Malam Ibrahim Biobonlomije, the former secretary of the council and the executive secretary of Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research influenced his decision to embrace Islam.

“I did not accept Islam, I only revert to the religion that our forefathers practice and the universal religion of humanity. I’m impressed by the good nature of Muslims’ love for everybody and hatred for none apart from the way they revere Allah and all the Prophets without discrimination,” he said.

“I am also impressed by the brotherhood and mutual respect for each other and other members of the community.”

He however insisted there was no pressure to change his name, after he became a Muslim.

http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/imo-traditional-ruler-converts-to-islam/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by natas22: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by natas22: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by vedaxcool(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Welcome to Islam . . . Though some fagabounds would soon chant rubbish about Islam.

16 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s]Welcome to Islam . . . Though some fagabounds would soon chant rubbish about Islam.[/s]

Shut up! He is now an outcast. Foolish man who probably has collected lots of money from some alhajis to convert.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Deltagiant: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Should this be a news at all? Must any fraudster be giving media attention?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Fash20: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up! He is now an outcast. Foolish man who probably has collected lots of money from some alhajis to convert.
dumbass. Why would alhajis want him to be a muslim. Is it that the muslims in nigeria are not enough or what.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fash20:
My father is dumbass. .

Fixed!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Candyrain(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ewwww... Awkward. Doesn't sound well to the ear but his choice though.
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
That's it they must have used Materialistic things the way they do in the North to people into ISLAMABAD Con3
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Fash20: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Fixed!
That does not change the fact that you are a dumbass

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fash20:
That does not change the fact that you are a dumbass

You frustrated beast of burden, face your front before I grind you to pieces here...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Fash20: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You frustrated beast of burden, face your front before I grind you to pieces here...
look at this fagot

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fash20:
look at this fagot

You're a product of cross breeding between a dog and a baboon reason you don't reason fine.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by tbaba1234: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I know of an Igbo girl who reverted to Islam and was treated with disdain by her people.

He is following his conviction, he has a choice just as you have your choice.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by idu1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You're a product of cross breeding between a dog and a baboon reason you don't reason fine.
wetin de pepper for body?

Animal...

Drug peddler u ll soon be caught....

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by tbaba1234: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Candyrain:
Ewwww... Awkward. Doesn't sound well to the ear but his choice though.

Awkward, how??

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by tbaba1234: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
That's it they must have used Materialistic things the way they do in the North to people into ISLAMABAD Con3

I have seen many converts in my life in Nigeria and outside. Not a single one was induced by money.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
idu1:
[s]wetin de pepper for body?

Animal...

Drug peddler u ll soon be caught....[/s]

Take your frustration elsewhere fvcking baastard sired by mad village monkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
tbaba1234:

I have seen many converts in my life in Nigeria and outside. Not a single one was induced by money.

Lies! Any Igbo that converts to islam must have been induced with money and material things.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Fash20: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

that shows the level of you illiteracy and low mental capability. Is it possible for a dog and baboon to cross breed. Maybe he came across the word cross breed today who knows.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by kuuljay(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
good for him, my problem is if a muslim publicly converts to christian in the north he or she would watch his back.muslims are not tolerant
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by idu1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Take your frustration elsewhere fvcking baastard sired by mad village monkeys.
e no go better for whole generations...

Thief....

Animal....
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by mensdept: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
He just looks hungry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
U are also impressed by d Boko Boys.........
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Orjioorji(f): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is to show you that christianity is torrerant unlike islam, can any emir or sarki in the north change from islam to christian, and still be alive ?
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by tbaba1234: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Lies! Any Igbo that converts to islam must have been induced with money and material things.

Why? Igbos can think for themselves. You can only speak for yourself.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
idu1:
[s] e no go better for whole generations...

Thief....

Animal....

[/s]

Go fvck your useless mother who is the village wich stationed at the babalawo shrine to service all the okada riders when nature calls. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fash20:
[s]that shows the level of you illiteracy and low mental capability. Is it possible for a dog and baboon to cross breed. Maybe he came across the word cross breed today who knows[/s].

Your useless father is cursed forever for not being able to afford ordinary N50 gold circle thereby polluting the earth with a nematode like you.

Animal like you is good only to be fed to crocodiles for lunch.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
tbaba1234:

Why? Igbos can think for themselves. You can only speak for yourself.

I am telling you the truth, no sane Igbo man/woman can convert to Islam, something must be wrong somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by tbaba1234: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am telling you the truth, no sane Igbo man/woman can convert to Islam, something must be wrong somewhere.

The folks, I know are very sane.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
tbaba1234:

The folks, I know are very sane.

How are you sure they did not collect money? They will not tell you that part because of the shame.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo / Let Biafrans Go....distress Sales Of Property Looming I Nigeria / Is A Good Dictatorship Better Than A Corrupt Democracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.