Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Who Is The Greatest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Greatest (925 Views)

Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? / Who Is Nigeria Greatest Number 9 ? / Messi Vs Maradona Vs Pele. Who Is The Greatest Footballer Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest by strongest(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hi guys please lets look into this issue. I want to know who is the greatest amongst; Tiger Woods, Pete Sampras, Micheal Jordan and Ashafa Powell. On my own I think Tiger is the greatest because the sport he is engage in is not for black man and he has erased one notion in me that Golf is not luck you have to be good with skills and great control of your emotions to hit the top. What do you think?
Re: Who Is The Greatest by BlackMamba(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2006
Presently, Tiger by a nose over Jordan, but the gap will widen by the time Tiger completes the masterpiece he is currently painting all over the world of sports.
Ashfa Powell and his sprint feats is not even on the radar.

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Signs 12yr Old Ivorien. / Abramovich's Mind On Romance Rather Than Chelsea As He Spends The Summer With Gf / Team Nigeria At World Scrabble Championship, Mumbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.