Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria (11511 Views)

4 Important Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Course To Study / Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? / The Most Lucrative Medical Specialty In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by davidich(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please i want your advice on the best and most lucrative engineering course in Nigeria. Because am about choosing a career for myself and i need advice from you all. In the case of creativity more chances of job opportunity etc.
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Civil engineering. the mother of all engineering fields...

1 Like

Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by kennynelcon(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Civil n EE Then mech.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by davidich(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please i need your advice before moving to the next step
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Futurecrown(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
davidich:
Please i need your advice before moving to the next step
Electrical/Electronics or Civil Engineering.
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by davidich(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please I love the comments am getting but still not satisfied
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by davidich(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
I need more advice on this Please
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Futurecrown(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
davidich:
I need more advice on this Please
why didn't you satisfy?
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by iyisco2001(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dont you have passion ?
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by davidich(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2015
just that i need more of your advice. please
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by davidich(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Yes i do have a passion
iyisco2001:
Dont you have passion ?
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by iyisco2001(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ok, let me start by saying, so far you've chosen engineering, almost all courses are lucrative.
Be it electrical, mechanical, computer, chemical and civil. I'll stop there. In Nigeria, those aforementioned courses/profession are the only popular and goes with our status for now(technology wise).
You have biomedical, polymer, material etc.
All those 5 lines or feild mentioned, everyone of them will get you where you want, you just need to choose your passion.
Do you love building and construction, go for civil.
Do you love computer programming, engineering, mechatronics, go for computer.
Do you love communication installation, troubleshooting, energy etc, go for electrical.
Looking into industries, oil and gass, chemical etc, go for chemical.
Finally, do you love automobile, machines, structures, technical duties, installation, maintenance, energy and lot more, choose mechanical engineering.

All these courses are very lucrative(finish with a good grade and God help u with good career).

Now, some of these courses are so that, you can work almost everywhere and anywhere. As an engineer, you could diversify to any engineering feild you have the necessary skills of. I for one am an engineer but I work as a procurement and maintenance personnel(from automobile, building, etc).
Follow your passion, finish with good grade and find your rhythm. You'll succeed with God by your side.

I hope this helps.
Best of Luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by iyisco2001(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
davidich:
Yes i do have a passion
I have replied u. May I ask what your passion is
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by davidich(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE
iyisco2001:
Ok, let me start by saying, so far you've chosen engineering, almost all courses are lucrative.
Be it electrical, mechanical, computer, chemical and civil. I'll stop there. In Nigeria, those aforementioned courses/profession are the only popular and goes with our status for now(technology wise).
You have biomedical, polymer, material etc.
All those 5 lines or feild mentioned, everyone of them will get you where you want, you just need to choose your passion.
Do you love building and construction, go for civil.
Do you love computer programming, engineering, mechatronics, go for computer.
Do you love communication installation, troubleshooting, energy etc, go for electrical.
Looking into industries, oil and gass, chemical etc, go for chemical.
Finally, do you love automobile, machines, structures, technical duties, installation, maintenance, energy and lot more, choose mechanical engineering.

All these courses are very lucrative(finish with a good grade and God help u with good career).

Now, some of these courses are so that, you can work almost everywhere and anywhere. As an engineer, you could diversify to any engineering feild you have the necessary skills of. I for one am an engineer but I work as a procurement and maintenance personnel(from automobile, building, etc).
Follow your passion, finish with good grade and find your rhythm. You'll succeed with God by your side.

I hope this helps.
Best of Luck.
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
well i dnt lyk anytin electric so , i want study mech eng.
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Marine engineering or naval architecture
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by karbie(f): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Oladeligt: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Femzi8cul: 9:26pm On May 11, 2023
davidich:
Please i want your advice on the best and most lucrative engineering course in Nigeria. Because am about choosing a career for myself and i need advice from you all. In the case of creativity more chances of job opportunity etc.
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by Femzi8cul: 9:27pm On May 11, 2023
kennynelcon:
Civil n EE Then mech.
Re: The Best And Most Lucrative Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria by kennynelcon(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2023
This was my thought in 2015

This is 2023

Things don change

Pray to God for leading
Femzi8cul:

(1) (Reply)

Download The ICAN 2019 Examination Syllabus For May And November 2019 Diet Here / How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute / Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.