Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. (2430 Views)

We Don’t Know Whether Tompolo Is Dead – Army / Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by Stolen: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Amnesty is here to stay. [/size]

SEE HIS BUCK TEETH

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
mitchew
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by koolpal(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
C mumu;
@d poster below me, i can never degenerate to calling the President a "mumu" i am holding him in high esteem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by B69U: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
koolpal:
C mumu

Buhari abi?

He should have touch the amnesty now. Did he not make mouth about removing it.

No be for mouth Oooo! Buhari mouth action is tooo much!

The mouth President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by weingeorge(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
If you call Buhari a coward...we have to look up a new word for Jona. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tot the masturbators said no more Army-nesty ... JOKERS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by arbitter: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Soo what you want is for Buhari to cancel the Amnesty because what?? so you can then scream he's a bigot who hates Niger Delta and if he says he'll keep and improve it he's a coward and he's afraid of some thug undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by DaBullIT(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
arbitter:
Soo what you want is for Buhari to cancel the Amnesty because what?? so you can then scream he's a bigot who hates Niger Delta and if he says he'll keep and improve it he's a coward and he's afraid of some thug undecided

You are quite sensible , They want to glorify a thug compared to a president , isn't that the peak of stewpydity ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by tunjion: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tinubu would have performed better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by bodeloja: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari is baba go slow. Baba mouth action. Baba Daura Dulllard
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by B69U: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2015
BUHARI HAS SHOWN HIMSELF A FAILURE.
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by Stolen: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2015
B69U:

He was always going to fail, from the get go.
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by hakeem4(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2015
B69U:
he's a failure like your father grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by Flyoruboy(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2015
It seems everybody that isn't a wailer is a coward, in a wailer's eyes that is. But we all can't be wailers now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by B69U: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2015
hakeem4:
he's a failure like your father grin

Buhari apologist make me laugh, comparing Buahri with my father is like comparing Bicycle to Bombardier jet.

My father flies around in a Bomardier Jet and has never been in Government.

This is why Buhari is a failure. He is a benefit junkie that depends on public purse.

Without Presidency it is bicycle all the way for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by B69U: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Everyday all this abo.ki children will come here to defend Buhari.

My question to them is this, did a bomb not kill people again today in Maiduguri?

Perhaps since GEJ is no longer president, let them die. No more GEJ is boko and all the other shenanigans.

I laugh at the geographical expression created by the British called Nigger-area. grin
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by totoisgud(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2015
OP u r wrong. It is d other way around. D fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom here in Nigeria. Buhari is not Jonah O. Advise yr brother tompolo 2 b very careful. If he do anyhow he go c anyhow.
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by Stolen: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2015
totoisgud:
OP u r wrong. It is d other way around. D fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom here in Nigeria. Buhari is not Jonah O. Advise yr brother tompolo 2 b very careful. If he do anyhow he go c anyhow.

Why did Buhari not end the amnesty? Was that not the first place his cattle rearer normadic mind took him on the day sworn in as President?

Buhari na real mouth action and a coward. If he has no fear let him follow through and end the amnesty.

No be for mouth, he will use his eye to see and aged body to feel.
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by waternogetememy: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari is a mad man.
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by Chiaka(f): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2015
arbitter:

Same way Jonathan was condemned for trying to form alliance with other African countries to fight Boko Haram and they nick named him weak. From the first time Buhari got sworn in he is been travelling from country to country seeking support to fight against Boko Haram something that Jonathan was heavily condemned for....
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by hakeem4(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2015
B69U:

Buhari apologist make me laugh, comparing Buahri with my father is like comparing Bicycle to Bombardier jet.

My father flies around in a Bomardier Jet and has never been in Government.

This is why Buhari is a failure. He is a benefit junkie that depends on public purse.

Without Presidency it is bicycle all the way for Buhari.
by 2019 you'd know he's not a failure
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by zeestunner(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2015
B69U:
And your father is successful? I doubt if ur dad has ever held a position of authority b4 not even class rep. Abeg if dis is ur definition of failure ah I want to be a failure o lols
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by waternogetememy: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari would bomb peaceful CrossRiver and Akwa Ibom, but run from a gun fight with the militant.

Negotiate with Boko Haram and travel the whole world and Africa begging for support against an insurgent in his backyard.

Wat type of a mad man have the Abo.ki nomads and Yoruba set loose on this country?

Mad Coward Buhari terrorist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by B69U: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2015
zeestunner:

And your father is successful? I doubt if ur dad has ever held a position of authority b4 not even class rep. Abeg if dis is ur definition of failure ah I want to be a failure o lols

Let us face issues and leave distractions. My father is not president and enjoys a quiet life. He has his children and grand children, a happy and content God fearing man of God that has never harmed a fly. Never killed anybody or played judge, jury and executioner.Would he trade that for fame glory and ending up in hell? hell no!

Buhari is president, we will discuss him even as he has turned out to be a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by B69U: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2015
hakeem4:
by 2019 you'd know he's not a failure

We dont want further mouth action. It is too much, we don tire. Let Buhari do more and say less.
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by Stolen: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2015
waternogetememy:
Buhari would bomb peaceful CrossRiver and Akwa Ibom, but run from a gun fight with the militant.

Negotiate with Boko Haram and travel the whole world and Africa begging for support against an insurgent in his backyard.

Wat type of a mad man have the Abo.ki nomads and Yoruba set loose on this country?

Mad Coward Buhari terrorist!

seconded!
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by walemoney007(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
B69U:
how has he shown himself as a failure?
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by hakeem4(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
B69U:

We dont want further mouth action. It is too much, we don tire. Let Buhari do more and say less.
http://musicnobs.com/president-buhari-2-months-of-indispensable-success/ just within two months ooo
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by arbitter: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chiaka:

Same way Jonathan was condemned for trying to form alliance with other African countries to fight Boko Haram and they nick named him weak. From the first time Buhari got sworn in he is been travelling from country to country seeking support to fight against Boko Haram something that Jonathan was heavily condemned for....

And your quoting me with that because?
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by B69U: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
walemoney007:
how has he shown himself as a failure?
Buhari have not declare is asset. In short Buhari have done nothing apart from take credit for GEJ works completed. Change to Mediocrity
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by walemoney007(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
B69U:
Buhari have not declare is asset. In short Buhari have done nothing apart from take credit for GEJ works completed. Change to Mediocrity
una go just dey yearn nonsense.how many days has he spent in office dat u are sayin he has done notin,are u sure u are ok sha? What are d works of gej dat is takin credit for?wia in d constitution is it written dat,he must declare his asset to d public?
Re: Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. by B69U: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
walemoney007:
una go just dey yearn nonsense.how many days has he spent in office dat u are sayin he has done notin,are u sure u are ok sha? What are d works of gej dat is takin credit for?wia in d constitution is it written dat,he must declare his asset to d public?

That is why I did not give the full list of his electoral manifesto. The promises are endless. Does it take 4 years to declare asset? I mention asset.

Buhari is just a fraud, no amount of excuse can change that fact. A man without a qualification that lied on the very form presented to inec and lied his way to power is doomed to fail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt / Ooni Burial Pictures / Johesu Threatens Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.