Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

How To Recover Iphone Lost Text Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Iphone Lost Text Messages (588 Views)

How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) / Why Do Most People Hate Sending Text Messages? / How To Recover Iphone Lost Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Iphone Lost Text Messages by remier1: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
No matter which phone model you use, data loss is a normal issue. In consideration of the heavy expense of losing text messages and contacts, you'd better find a program to retrieve them as soon as possible before your phone data are overwritten.

Now, this article shows you a good solution and you don’t need to bother about it. A useful and reliable one-click iPhone recover tool is needed here. It is specially designed to help you retrieve lost data including contacts, text messages, photos and music. With the help of iPhone Data Recovery, you can recover lost data from your iPhone with only one click.

Following are the step-by-step guides according to two different recovery modes: how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone.

Mode 1: Recover Deleted Text Message from iPhone without iTunes Backup

If you never backup your iPhone to iTunes or your iOS devices was not stolen, this solution is really available for you to get back all of your iPhone files directly and effectively.

Step 1. Connect iPhone to PC or Mac, install and run the App and enter into DFU mode.

Step 2. This program will scan your iPhone, List the Found Files, and you can privew and start to recover.

Mode 2: Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message from iTunes Backup

If you have made backup not long ago and no matter whether there are any new important information added in your iDevices or not. You can still use this iPhone text message recovery tool to extract and recover your deleted text message from iPhone.

Step 1: Connect iDevice to Computer, then Scan the Backup File:

Step 2: Preview the Found Text Message and Recover Files Selectively:

What’s more,this iPhone data recovery software can help you to preview and recover your lost contacts, SMS, calendar, call history, notes, photos and videos selectively.
Once lost data or deleted files on your iPhone, iPad by accidentally,it allows you scan, restore and save lost iPhone data back on computer only few steps.If you want to copy those restore data back to iPhone,please learn in the use guide about how to transfer data from computer to iPhone in this website: http://www.iphone-data-recovery.com.
If you think this article is helpful for your,please share with your friends what needs.
Re: How To Recover Iphone Lost Text Messages by linkerde: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2016
I'm sure that quite a number of people lose some of their text messages or other data after iPhone updating or jailbreaking.But it's not a problem.Because it's easy and effective for you to retrieve them from iPhone directly when you have iPhone Data Recovery-a helpful and powerful software for data retrieval.This tells you the way to use it:How to restore lost text messages from iPhone. Read More:It just takes several simple steps to restore lost contacts from iPhone .
Re: How To Recover Iphone Lost Text Messages by selion(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2016
smileyFree Ways to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone wink

Mistakenly deleting Text Messages from iPhone often happens in our daily life. It is quite difficult but possible to recover deleted SMS messages on iPhone. If you have backuped iPhone data on iTunes or iCloud, you can restore from that. Otherwise, you will need to use third apps to retrieve deleted Text Messages on iPhone. Here are some useful and free ways to recover deleted Text Messages on iPhone 6s/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4.

Retrieve deleted Text Messages with Free iPhone Recovery (Preferred Way)

There is a preferred way to recover deleted SMS directly from iPhone with free software which won't erase or overwrite device, no matter you don't have a backup file before deletion.

Here, Free iPhone Recovery is recommended to you. Just download it and have a try!

Video Guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Y_6zv1RrQ

Step by step guide:
1. Launch the tool and select Messages, then go next.

2. Connect your iPhone to computer, then go next.
3. Scan and retrieve deleted SMS from iPhone and from iTunes backup if you have one on the PC.

4. Preview and click on Recover bottom to export SMS messages.

More free tips:
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone Free
Source:
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone for Free
Re: How To Recover Iphone Lost Text Messages by Bereest68: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
It just happened to me on my iPhone XR. I accidentally deleted one of the most important messages yesterday. I tried to take the phone to Apple store for help, but nothing helped. I happened to read an article on how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone. The program introduced in this article is my savior. The FoneGeek iPhone Data Recovery allows me to preview and retrieve my lost messages finally.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Full Specification / Mynba2k16 Game Android Solutions Tool Credits,vc APK Ios / Alps Smartphone Users...come In And Support...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.