Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

From The Heart Message To APC Landers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From The Heart Message To APC Landers. (436 Views)

Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / 6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From The Heart Message To APC Landers. by drss(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Are'nt u guys bored with it already What is Wailing Wailers? Somebody makes a point, instead of replying with intelligent facts and sound counter argument, u resort to Wailing Wailers. It is becoming very dull.
Pls use ur brain and Make intelligent contributions.
Re: From The Heart Message To APC Landers. by HungerBAD: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
How far wailing wailer?

1 Like

Re: From The Heart Message To APC Landers. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2015

They are all zombies, and you know zombies don't reason well. I'll rather be a wailer than be a zombie.
Re: From The Heart Message To APC Landers. by drss(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
How far wailing wailer?
see ^ one of them.
Re: From The Heart Message To APC Landers. by drss(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

They are all zombies, and you know zombies don't reason well. I'll rather be a wailer than be a zombie.
I tell you. No single intelligence. Their brains are filled with kunu.
Re: From The Heart Message To APC Landers. by EdCure: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
drss:
Are'nt u guys bored with it already What is Wailing Wailers? Somebody makes a point, instead of replying with intelligent facts and sound counter argument, u resort to Wailing Wailers. It is.. .
Who takes wailing wailers and hunted witches serious?

What is wrong with calling you by the name that fits the new childish role which you have chosen.

Do you really think you're cut out for an intelligent debate?

Do you know the representation of facts?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Investors Rattled By Buhari Delays On Economic Plans / Indonesian Passenger Plane Missing Over Papua Region / The Mod In Politics Is A Bastard For Banning My Other ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.