Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Private Car Sellers, Car Dealers And Car Buyers To Join New Facebook Page - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Private Car Sellers, Car Dealers And Car Buyers To Join New Facebook Page (667 Views)

Some Things Car Dealers Do Not Tell Their Prospective Customers. / Naira Gain Against The US Dollar: What Will Happen To Greedy Car Dealers? / Why Do Most Car Sellers/owner Lie About The Actual Year Of A Vehicle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Car Sellers, Car Dealers And Car Buyers To Join New Facebook Page by CarEconomicNg(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good evening my fellow Naira landers. Hope you all are had a great day ?

I have just created a Facebook page for all Car dealers and buyers to meet , post their cars for sale and also customers can request for cars from the dealers on the group page.

The group description : the group is for car dealers and buyers in Nigeria , all dealers will be verified as a trusted dealer on the group before they can post cars for sale to avoid scams. Verification can be whatapp , Skype call , Bbm etc to make sure cars are not fake.
Since it's a group , general car discussion is also welcomed and how to avoid getting scammed , people can share their stories (success stories ) from dealers within the group and those dealers will be recognised.

Please join in Now if you have cars for sale or interested in buying one.

Please don't bother joining with your yeye custom auction etc (scam) I'll automatically block you.

Facebook group link :
https://m./1600317633570632?ref=content_filter

Email me for any question : info@careconomic.com.ng

If you are down for business, well this is an opportunity for you to increase your awareness ...

Also feel free to add my Facebook page (I am the group admin so you can easily see me)

Re: Private Car Sellers, Car Dealers And Car Buyers To Join New Facebook Page by CarEconomicNg(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Join the campaign now wink
Re: Private Car Sellers, Car Dealers And Car Buyers To Join New Facebook Page by CarEconomicNg(m): 3:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Add BBM : 7AC9EB96

Facebook buy and sell car group : https://m./1600317633570632

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Toyota Camry 2004 Model with sound Engine @ 820k / Registered Honda Accord EX - 2005 @ N880,000.00 / Super Clean Registered Honda Accord 08 @ 2.5 M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.