Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice (983 Views)

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by Omenkata: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Abiodun Oluwarotimi
— Jul 30, 2015 3:27 am | 1 Comment
The United Nations Security Council yesterday urged President Muhammadu Buhari to quickly bring those behind the terrorist attacks in Nigeria and its environs to justice before further damages are done.

This charge was made by the Council in a presidential statement issued to journalists by Ambassador Gerard Jacobus van Bohemen, the council president for July.

Reiterating its strong condemnation of terrorist attacks, human rights abuses and violations of international humanitarian law by Boko Haram in the Lake Chad Basin region, the Council noted that there was an urgent need to bring to justice those responsible.

The 15-member body described terrorism in all its forms and manifestations as one of the most serious threats to international peace and security and reaffirmed that such acts, including those by Boko Haram, could not and should not be associated with any religion, nationality or civilization.

Acknowledging the progress made on the ground following joint regional military efforts in recent months, the Council encouraged the Economic Community of Central African States and the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in coordination with the African Union Commission to accelerate efforts to adopt a comprehensive strategy to more effectively and urgently combat the threat posed by Boko Haram.

“Member States must ensure that any measures taken in that regard complied with their obligations under international law,” the Council stressed, reaffirming the need for all parties to armed conflict to respect the principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality and independence.

http://leadership.ng/news/450522/security-council-to-pmb-bring-terrorists-to-justice
Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
How?... No, How can he bring his brothers to justice

"An attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north"... Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by weingeorge(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
They think the man is a magician.
Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by natas22: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by Omenkata: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How?... No, How can he bring his brothers to justice

They realize how the illiterate terrorist Daura dullard wan use style negotiate with his terrorist brothers and boys for settlement. Hehehehehehe Buhari taught that it will be easy to use bokoharam to destroy Gej's administration only for him to negotiate and dole out large chunk of cash to them in settlement am sorry to the Daura dullard kunu sipping monkey mumuhamado mumuharii it doesn't work like that the world are watching and you said you'll destroy bokoharam in 90 days so no excuse.

if i say that Buhari is a terrorist just know I mean it - Nasir Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by SeverusSnape(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omenkata:

They realize how the illiterate terrorist Daura dullard wan use style negotiate with his terrorist brothers and boys for settlement. Hehehehehehe Buhari taught that it will be easy to use bokoharam to destroy Gej's administration only for him to negotiate and dole out large chunk of cash to them in settlement am sorry to the Daura dullard kunu sipping monkey mumuhamado mumuharii it doesn't work like that the world are watching and you said you'll destroy bokoharam in 90 days so no excuse.

if i say that Buhari is a terrorist just know I mean it - Nasir Elrufai
Believe that illiterate at your own peril. No doubt the man knows about Bokoharam. All these things BH is doing now is just initial 'gra-gra' just to deceive and hoodwink people that Buhari is not their sponsor. It's a matter of time, he will call them to order and probably give them amnesty.

2 Likes

Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by Beanscake: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Believe that illiterate at your own peril. No doubt the man knows about Bokoharam. All these things BH is doing now is just initial 'gra-gra' just to deceive and hoodwink people that Buhari is not their sponsor. It's a matter of time, he will call them to order and probably give them amnesty.
Mr. CIA, you should have worked for the DSS during GEJ's administration. I'm sure you have in your possession all required evidence needed to convict the General of war crimes.

It is one of the beauties of this new world - I mean, anonymosity. Illiterate kids with nothing to their name can come online and make comments they would be unable to defend if called upon to do so in public. The allegations you have made are serious and daming. Be careful.

Just my candid advice. Feel free to abuse rhe General or moniker if that would reduce your blood pressure today.

1 Like

Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by SeverusSnape(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beanscake:

Mr. CIA, you should have worked for the DSS during GEJ's administration. I'm sure you have in your possession all required evidence needed to convict the General of war crimes.

It is one of the beauties of this new world - I mean, anonymosity. Illiterate kids with nothing to their name can come online and make comments they would be unable to defend if called upon to do so in public. The allegations you have made are serious and daming. Be careful.

Just my candid advice. Feel free to abuse rhe General or moniker if that would reduce your blood pressure today.
Watch and see....You sound like one of the numerous brainwashed zombies. Buhari is a terrorist.
It's obvious to any discerning mind.
"Make Buhari our mediator"... Bokoharam
"An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north"... Buhari

Yes, He's a general. general of the bokoharam jihadists.

1 Like

Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by Beanscake: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Watch and see....You sound like one of the numerous brainwashed zombies. Buhari is a terrorist.
It's obvious to any discerning mind.
"Make Buhari our mediator"... Bokoharam
"An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north"... Buhari

Yes, He's a general. general of the bokoharam jihadists.
Let's agree that Buhari is a terrorist. Wouldn't that make GEJ a failure as he was unable to arrest or prosecute this individual you are 100% sure is a leader and sponsor of this dreaded Islamic sect?

If your response, and I anticipate it will be, is that GEJ was sabotaged by men he trusted, wouldn't that still make him a failure as a leader?

Also, you can't post a man's comments from a speech and paint them as representing his core views/concepts. For example, I could go through your profile, lift a few sentences from a post you made and twist it to have a different meaning. So could you post the links to those comments so we can ascertain if the evidence is enough to accuse him of any links to the group. I could also post links to interviews in which the General spoke against and criticised the sect.

I am doing this in the hope that you are one of the more educated and erudite GEJ apologists on this forum. Not the kids whose diction is limited to Buhari, terrorist daura and similar infantile frivolities.

1 Like

Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by wolextayo: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
everything is a gradual process, but can this be the change we voted for? Buying kerosene @160naira/litre
Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by SeverusSnape(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beanscake:

Let's agree that Buhari is a terrorist. Wouldn't that make GEJ a failure as he was unable to arrest or prosecute this individual you are 100% sure is a leader and sponsor of this dreaded Islamic sect?

If your response, and I anticipate it will be, is that GEJ was sabotaged by men he trusted, wouldn't that still make him a failure as a leader?

Also, you can't post a man's comments from a speech and paint them as representing his core views/concepts. For example, I could go through your profile, lift a few sentences from a post you made and twist it to have a different meaning. So could you post the links to those comments so we can ascertain if the evidence is enough to accuse him of any links to the group. I could also post links to interviews in which the General spoke against and criticised the sect.

I am doing this in the hope that you are one of the more educated and erudite GEJ apologists on this forum. Not the kids whose diction is limited to Buhari, terrorist daura and similar infantile frivolities.
Waste of time... Why defending the indefensible?

I wish I had your time.

"we (boko haram) are winning the war"... Buhari
Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by Omenkata: 6:00am On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I wish I had your time.

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai
Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by Beanscake: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I wish I had your time.

Thanks for not wasting my time.
They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Boko Haram has supporters in my govt - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

PDP is Boko Haram - Azazi

I'm sure you are more knowledgeable about the Boko Haram sect than these fellows.
Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by preetyb(f): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Buhari God knows what we don't know about you o
Re: Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice by omolami: 12:22am On Aug 03, 2015
To bihari, doing that will be injustice to his northern people. ie to his bokoharam brothers.

(1) (Reply)

We'll Block Your Bank Accounts If You Don't Pay Tax - FIRS / h / Presidency Appoints Expert In "First Lady Affairs" To Help Aisha Buhari's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.