Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (115227 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Damn! I just discovered my birth cert/affidavit wasn't included in my application. I don screen myself comot be that. Goodluck to the rest of u.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
Martins301:
Damn! I just discovered my birth cert/affidavit wasn't included in my application. I don screen myself comot be that. Goodluck to the rest of u.

Lol 9ja, I dnt get it u guys that is doing the screen now. Lol me I just remembered I dnt not add application letter self, lol.... you guys are funny, traecey we await ur update, the happening applicant now, lol
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by seun66(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2015
samokoduwa:

Lol 9ja, I dnt get it u guys that is doing the screen now. Lol me I just remembered I dnt not add application letter self, lol.... you guys are funny, traecey we await ur update, the happening applicant now, lol
Yea dats wat 9ja means. The people screening may even forget dat u forgot to put dose tins and still shortlist u.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2015
ethene:

Have u reached their Warri office? Was that what they told u or u just remembered that u didn't include ur NYSC discharge?
I got thre nd was told...went bk home...and brot it bk to em...dts all dt apund...am home hale and hearty#fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2015
samokoduwa:

I wasnt asked for money...jst asked If I have my nysc cert and y I dint add it, dt my application is incomplete...I did dt and went bk hme...myb they asked for d nysc cert cos I used my nysc crested vest passport...for the record I duno anybody in nddc...bfre nigerians start sayn I did bribery or smetn....God knws d truth.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
I got thre nd was told...went bk home...and brot it bk to em...dts all dt apund...am home hale and hearty#fingers crossed

Your name is among the delta list needed confirmation of u have all needed name, congratulations, traecey the famous applicant. Source has confirm it possible to call applicant from list becos all needed document must be back, a review memo has been sent to make sure document is verified, all shortlisted is made anytime name wld be officially published.

It also confirmed that all shortlisted Must be physically fit and be prepared to undergo full medical and. psychometric tests. Becos, based on passion knowledge successful applicant wld fused into the oil spill project, rumor has it here even other sector of the NNPC, that na rumor sha..
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
I wasnt asked for money...jst asked If I have my nysc cert and y I dint add it, dt my application is incomplete...I did dt and went bk hme...myb they asked for d nysc cert cos I used my nysc crested vest passport...for the record I duno anybody in nddc...bfre nigerians start sayn I did bribery or smetn....God knws d truth.

They asked for ur NYSC certificate becos u use a bsc degree, if u used just bsc degree n u are serving corp u are expected to put ur call up letter, or put ur expemtion letter if u are school sat then put ur ssce certificate, it not cos of ur NYSC crested vest passport. I have always stress that u take ur document requirement very serious. So let the congrt sms start to come. All requirement stated in the actual advert must be followed a fresh memo on all names from head office.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
[b][/b]
samokoduwa:

They asked for ur NYSC certificate becos u use a bsc degree, if u used just bsc degree n u are serving corp u are expected to put ur call up letter, or put ur expemtion letter if u are school sat then put ur ssce certificate, it not cos of ur NYSC crested vest passport. I have always stress that u take ur document requirement very serious. So let the congrt sms start to come. All requirement stated in the actual advert must be followed a fresh memo on all names from head office.
dear I dint knw o...did u submit all.ur credentials? but my surprise is why they dint throw away my application sinx it wasnt cmplit...God is good tho...any idea wen they wud call successful applicants?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
samokoduwa:

Your name is among the delta list needed confirmation of u have all needed name, congratulations, traecey the famous applicant. Source has confirm it possible to call applicant from list becos all needed document must be back, a review memo has been sent to make sure document is verified, all shortlisted is made anytime name wld be officially published.

It also confirmed that all shortlisted Must be physically fit and be prepared to undergo full medical and. psychometric tests. Becos, based on passion knowledge successful applicant wld fused into the oil spill project.
ahbeg I no understand wetn u talk ooo...xplain further..
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
[b][/b]dear I dint knw o...did u submit all.ur credentials? but my surprise is why they dint throw away my application sinx it wasnt cmplit...God is good tho...any idea wen they wud call successful applicants?

Na 9ja we dey now sorting is done from state, head office shortlist, since this new memo came all list of names n double check again so be happy urs were spotted n progress is made. If u meet all document requirement. U dnt need a call, God work in a favour way so let his will be done. It wld be this month, as I stand I have not see the shortlisted name myself. So I cant check for one either am not mgt of nddc nor pmb himself. But soon, that what is on ground. Relax
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
ahbeg I no understand wetn u talk ooo...xplain further..

Lol.... 9ja relax God hand dey ur matter
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
samokoduwa:

Lol.... 9ja relax God hand dey ur matter
my bro am relaxed o...ive dne my best...

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
received a call from nddc headoffice again to submit my application to d office in warri again...anybody with similar occurrence or xplanation?
u must be very beautiful and I trust dey have see u so dey might want to take advantage.. think that way also...be careful
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
smithsydny:
u must be very beautiful and I trust dey have see u so dey might want to take advantage.. think that way also...be careful
huh?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Martins301:
r u cwious or joking?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
huh?
its not huh matter how come its only u out of a thousand that applied that's receiving call when the list is almost out.. sit and think sister this is Nigeria all things are possible NNE.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
r u cwious or joking?
wtf.. so sorry bro..
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
That means most likely u would be shortlisted. God works in various ways cos that's enough to push ur application aside. Congrats in advance. BTW what did u study? Am sensing they may favour those that studied oil/gas related courses for graduates.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
ethene:

That means most likely u would be shortlisted. God works in various ways cos that's enough to push ur application aside. Congrats in advance. BTW what did u study? Am sensing they may favour those that studied oil/gas related courses for graduates.
I no study oil/gas related course atol
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
smithsydny:
its not huh matter how come its only u out of a thousand that applied that's receiving call when the list is almost out.. sit and think sister this is Nigeria all things are possible NNE.
out of ol d responses ive received urs is d worst...no wonder pple hardly say whatever they went tru or comment on d thread...my lips r sealed till God Decides otherwise....mke una enjoy una thread.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
out of ol d responses ive received urs is d worst...no wonder pple hardly say whatever they went tru or comment on d thread...my lips r sealed till God Decides otherwise....mke una enjoy una thread.

Lol...... you know in life, a comment from people wld not change what God has in stock, they can only delay even the delay is the plan of God.... lol 9ja, nothing we nor go see. Lol...
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
sister am sorry if I offended you ooooo.. but life is unpredictable u can never say.. maybe were u submitted hmmm.. again am sorry. no vex.. safe

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
for the record..nobody forced me to comment..i just felt its a thread and I shud cntribute my own quota...some pple here would ve xperienced one tin or d oda bt dint comment bout it here...

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
samokoduwa:

Lol...... you know in life, a comment from people wld not change what God has in stock, they can only delay even the delay is the plan of God.... lol 9ja, nothing we nor go see. Lol...
ive heard
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
smithsydny:
sister am sorry if I offended you ooooo.. but life is unpredictable u can never say.. maybe were u submitted hmmm.. again am sorry. no vex.. safe

Abeg accept smithsydny message o, if all 9ja admit fault, we go move fr@ developing to developed nation. We are going there. No vex too traecey. Na delta lady u be o, relax bro n sis. The name is sorting n shortlisted so whether u comment good or bad, the list go come.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
samokoduwa:

Abeg accept smithsydny message o, if all 9ja admit fault, we go move fr@ developing to developed nation. We are going there. No vex too traecey. Na delta lady u be o, relax bro n sis. The name is sorting n shortlisted so whether u comment good or bad, the list go come.
not angry o...if say I no type nobody go knw say dem call me.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
smithsydny:
its ok..thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
r u cwious or joking?
I dey tell you my sister. This no be joking matter o
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
samokoduwa:

thank you oga boss... the kinda things we here in Lagos and other state everyday is so alarming. like u said the list will comout either way its good.. Godbless
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ozugbo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
traecey:
Make we enjoy our thread becos dem don call u.4 dis full Delta State,na only u dem dey call up and DOWN.I smell something.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Ozugbo:
Make we enjoy our thread becos dem don call u.4 dis full Delta State,na only u dem dey call up and DOWN.I smell something.
grin
Ozugbo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.