Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114387 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by coache(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
traecey:
my bro am relaxed o...ive dne my best...
Please which local government area are you from?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
@Samokoduwa, u have always talked abt PMB's first 100 days in office that the shortlisted names would be out b4 his first 100 days in office; today marks PMB's first 100 days in office and we are yet to see any list and u have not made any comment since today. What do u have to tell us? We need updates cos we see u as an insider.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
ethene:
@Samokoduwa, u have always talked abt PMB's first 100 days in office that the shortlisted names would be out b4 his first 100 days in office; today marks PMB's first 100 days in office and we are yet to see any list and u have not made any comment since today. What do u have to tell us? We need updates cos we see u as an insider.

The same 100 days u are seeing am seeing, the names wld be out, that all I can tell. Shortlisted have been done, anytime soon.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
samokoduwa:

The same 100 days u are seeing am seeing, the names wld be out, that all I can tell. Shortlisted have been done, anytime soon.
Ok thank u.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by evans2015: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
@Samokoduwa,

Pls do u have idea of the criteria that states used to sort the Names that they sent to head office?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Goldhero5: 5:19am On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmmmm, fingers crossed....waiting mode. Happy Sunday folks

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2015
evans2015:
@Samokoduwa,

Pls do u have idea of the criteria that states used to sort the Names that they sent to head office?

It varies from state to state, but be rest assured it was not strictly on oil community in a state. As far u submitted all valid required document. It at the discretion of the state commission to bring the names and forward to head office. It a new month, so soon all wld smile. Let God handle the matter now. Nothing is impossible for God, bro
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by kayce911(f): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2015
samokoduwa:

It varies from state to state, but be rest assured it was not strictly on oil community in a state. As far u submitted all valid required document. It at the discretion of the state commission to bring the names and forward to head office. It a new month, so soon all wld smile. Let God handle the matter now. Nothing is impossible for God, bro
is first school leaving cert part of the necessary documents
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2015
kayce911:
is first school leaving cert part of the necessary documents

One of the minimum requirements is ssce, first school leaving cert. Dat wld be primary sch right, nope. Mini was ssce and max is phd or abi another degree high pass phd, lol

I know of someone that apply with master degree self, lol
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Before PMB's 100 days in office most of us used to make comments but I have noticed that from his 100 days in office till now most of us have refused to comment; what could have informed our new character?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by bchi(f): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Is the 50 expected names for spillage only or both fibre optics 50 and spillage 50
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
ethene:
Before PMB's 100 days in office most of us used to make comments but I have noticed that from his 100 days in office till now most of us have refused to comment; what could have informed our new character?

Lol, I think all character is till the same. But u must understand that this training must be confirmed from presidency n you know how busy n pack the office stuff is. The shortlisted is done but a go ahead is needed abi u want it to be like immigration, lol. Anytime soon. It wld happen, source said just wait, they wld call when needed green light is gotten, nobody wants to be surmon to aso rock o. Lol, bro relax, anytime soon
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
samokoduwa:

Lol, I think all character is till the same. But u must understand that this training must be confirmed from presidency n you know how busy n pack the office stuff is. The shortlisted is done but a go ahead is needed abi u want it to be like immigration, lol. Anytime soon. It wld happen, source said just wait, they wld call when needed green light is gotten, nobody wants to be surmon to aso rock o. Lol, bro relax, anytime soon
Ok
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by evans2015: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2015
samokoduwa:

Thank you.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by damisola: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls is there any1 frm ondo,if yes pls wats happening?

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by jimnozi: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
from ondo state... Noting bro
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by damisola: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] @ Jimnozi,thanks bro.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
jimnozi:
from ondo state... Noting bro
Also from Ondo state...pls can l know you?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by jimnozi: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ayomidegbenga1:

Also from Ondo state...pls can l know you?

K. FRM AKR NORTH..... STILL ON WAITING MODE BRO.... MAYB U GIV UR NO IF U WANT MOR
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by oghenekaro077: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
p.m t all.Pls,do anyone know if they av shortlisted Names of qualified applicant for the Oil Spill Mgt Response Training sponsored by NDDC?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by oghenekaro077: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
specifically in Delta State.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by EMMALEKE2007: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
any information about the program?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by damisola: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Top of the day to u all @jimnozi and Ayomidegbenga1,i am equally frm ondo,Ilaje to be precise. Here is my digits Let's keep chatting on WhatsApp...07066003532..Thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by damisola: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2015
samokoduwa,Sam how re things with u ? it has been a while we heard frm u, it might interest u to know that u our messenger of hope on this platform. Has PMB not given his consent so as allow names to be released?PMB sud do the needful and stop delaying the inevitable. I am at d verge of loosing hope as regards oil spill oo.Thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2015
damisola:
samokoduwa,Sam how re things with u ? it has been a while we heard frm u, it might interest u to know that u our messenger of hope on this platform. Has PMB not given his consent so as allow names to be released?PMB sud do the needful and stop delaying the inevitable. I am at d verge of loosing hope as regards oil spill oo.Thanks

Lol... thanks for ur sweet talk. Lol noted bro. Well, green light is what is delaying, the name is ready. Soon, pmb hand is full with ministerial list too and the restructuring of oil n gas sector so, anytime. Be rest assured inside this month, all nddc staff and top mgt are on standby mode so soon bro very soon. All wld be release with full backing from presidency. Those shortlisted wld be glad cos it an impact training for passionate mind. Congrt again to all. Very very very soon all
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by TheCode(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
samokoduwa:

Lol... thanks for ur sweet talk. Lol noted bro. Well, green light is what is delaying, the name is ready. Soon, pmb hand is full with ministerial list too and the restructuring of oil n gas sector so, anytime. Be rest assured inside this month, all nddc staff and top mgt are on standby mode so soon bro very soon. All wld be release with full backing from presidency. Those shortlisted wld be glad cos it an impact training for passionate mind. Congrt again to all. Very very very soon all

This is Sam reporting live from Aso Villa grin

Aii bro, we dey wait ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by damisola: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2015
samokoduwa,thanku Sam for your prompt response.That hints came in very handy.pls don't quit feeding us with situation report.So
many thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2015
TheCode:

This is Sam reporting live from Aso Villa grin

Aii bro, we dey wait ooo.

Abeg o, hid me o, lol... history wld justified ones action bro.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
No nairalander has done this training or knows someone who did it to give us information on how it went?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by samokoduwa(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Stevosty:
No nairalander has done this training or knows someone who did it to give us information on how it went?

To answer ur question, 135 did last time but since it did not had the full passion from presidency, that why no proper documentation was made, it was an incentive from the commission to the presidency so you can see the zeal was not there unlike this one. If u doubt Google what you wld see is article based on nddc telling they had done a training for 7 days, no names of the 135 been documented online. Even nddc website say nothing about it, you begin to wonder a commission that powerful on impact has no such documentation online by just a click. you and me know the wash wash during that time of great project but little or no federal backing to make impact of old compare with if federal of now tell you they want to do a training. But old things has pass a way n now it made knew.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by onismate: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
I just hope that it won't collide or affect my nysc orientation when shortlisted. God help us ooo..
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by onismate: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
This thing sef dey give sleepless night. I just hope and pray that we all will smile after the training. No shaking. Buhari or Boobu, Abeg approve release of shortlisted candidates

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.