Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114344 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Josephnice: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
trino:

Please by exactly what time were you called? Thanks!
what is your major concern about the time of the call? Girl pls don't answer this. I know what i meant
trino:

what is your major concern about the time of the call? Girl pls don't answer this. I know what i meant
trino:

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ineriteitee: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
traecey:
I jst gt a call jare frm nddc. Mke nbdy attack me# okay bye

OK congrats, are u from IMO and how can we check for our names?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
traecey:
I jst gt a call jare frm nddc. Mke nbdy attack me# okay bye
Pls what's the number they called u with? Just the last 3 digits pls, cos I had series of missed calls from a particular number today.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ojmaroni247(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2015
From my info imo is handling the ict training and not oil spill,.. De oil spill is suppose to be in ph, both the oil spill and ict TRAINEES will be in ph for the flag Off day event is 26th or so, the TRAINEES will be asked of thier sizes in other for thier shirts to be given to them for the flag Off day event,.. Gud luck.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 19, 2015
ojmaroni247:
From my info imo is handling the ict training and not oil spill,.. De oil spill is suppose to be in ph, both the oil spill and ict TRAINEES will be in ph for the flag Off day event is 26th or so, the TRAINEES will be asked of thier sizes in other for thier shirts to be given to them for the flag Off day event,.. Gud luck.
But how would one know if one's name is among?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2015
traecey:
thanks my bro. Tho pple mocked me bt God vindicated me.
Pls come and gv us updates don't just keep silent to our questions.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2015
ethene:

Pls what's the number they called u with? Just the last 3 digits pls, cos I had series of missed calls from a particular number today.
7721 dts it
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
so sad for me the line I used got spoilt and could not retrieve now I don't know if my name is among or not
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2015
smithsydny:
so sad for me the line I used got spoilt and could not retrieve now I don't know if my name is among or not
srry dear
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by jimnozi: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lets Forget call or No call, anybody that is Shorlisted will be contacted tru SMS dats what the commission said and i guess even though they need individual cloth Size and shoe.... They can also Relay dat to the shortlisted candidate ntru SMS not tru calling individual. That archaic.... Gud Luck to anywho is Shorlisted...
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Etizz: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
jimnozi:
Lets Forget call or No call, anybody that is Shorlisted will be contacted tru SMS dats what the commission said and i guess even though they need individual cloth Size and shoe.... They can also Relay dat to the shortlisted candidate ntru SMS not tru calling individual. That archaic.... Gud Luck to anywho is Shorlisted...

Wish I can get u a bottle of cold beer......

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
jimnozi:
$
$$
Ur very correct NDDC is so crude in the way they manage their affairs how could any serious organisation shortlist 2ru phone call? What if some one has misplaced his/her number? Or the person is out of ntwk coverage? That's why any serious organisation always make use of email since ur email or atleast sms

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
When evribdy has bin shortlisted, they cn tey us their method.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ojmaroni247(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Firstly it is tru text messages and not fone calls, secondly the training would be handled by consultant companies and nt Nddc directlly,.. But the shortlisted candidates will be sent to de consultant companies for training... Ph will habour abt 180 persons Only.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ojmaroni247(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
U will be sent a text message.
ethene:

But how would one know if one's name is among?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
ojmaroni247:
U will be sent a text message.
Thank u 4 ur kind respond, but some one said they called her and so far I don't think she has said anything about if any text was sent 2 her.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
ethene:

Thank u 4 ur kind respond, but some one said they called her and so far I don't think she has said anything about if any text was sent 2 her.
dey said text wud b sent. Take it. Maybe I will still gt mine. Na wetn den talk I tey una. Mke nbdy crucify me. Ders no nid 4 me 2 fake stories
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ojmaroni247(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
i dont knw abt calls but successful candidates would be reached tru text message,... Pls also dnt expect costomized text messages wit NDDC written as de sender any number would be used to send de text.
ethene:

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
traecey:
dey said text wud b sent. Take it. Maybe I will still gt mine. Na wetn den talk I tey una. Mke nbdy crucify me. Ders no nid 4 me 2 fake stories
I never said u faked any story, I was only telling ojmaroni247 to enable him clarify me on the issue. Why would u fake such? U are bigger than that now. Am very happy 4 u.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by draper: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2015
How could it possibly be that u were the only person that was called.There is no other person dat was called besides u.I don't believe u because nddc said names would be shortlisted on national dalies and stop deluding us with ur improbable story

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by draper: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2015
How could it possibly be that u were the only person that was called.There is no other person dat was called besides u.I don't believe u because nddc said names would be published on national dalies and stop deluding us with ur improbable story

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Oracle838: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2015
I was called on Wednesday as well. I think around 6-7pm, and they asked for shoe size and shirt size. I'm commenting here because you're questioning the credibility of someone that is apparently telling you the truth.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by draper: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2015
I can't give credence to what u guys just claimed as regard call from nddc because they said that names would be published and we will be contacted via sms or email that was the logistic.I don't know were that call is emanating from but I want to admonish u guys to beware of 419ners
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Oracle838:
I was called on Wednesday as well. I think around 6-7pm, and they asked for shoe size and shirt size. I'm commenting here because you're questioning the credibility of someone that is apparently telling you the truth.
gGod bless u.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Nw I know why we dnt gt feedback here. Bcs of tinz as dis. Time wud revea more
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Oracle838: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
You can't give credence? No one wants you to give credence, really - simply believe what you may! Beware of 419ners? Is this guy kidding me or what? I bet if you had received the call then it would have been genuine and credible. Unbelievable! This is my second and last comment on this thread.

draper:
I can't give credence to what u guys just claimed as regard call from nddc because they said that names would be published and we will be contacted via sms or email that was the logistic.I don't know were that call is emanating from but I want to admonish u guys to beware of 419ners
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Oracle838:
You can't give credence? No one wants you to give credence, really - simply believe what you may! Beware of 419ners? Is this guy kidding me or what? I bet if you had received the call then it would have been genuine and credible. Unbelievable! This is my second and last comment on this thread.

dts jst it.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Etizz: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
@Oracle and traecey.... U guys are right, I just confirmed it from a friend of mine, they called him also, and even send him a text,.....

I wasn't called though but my friend was, am happy for u guys.......
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by traecey(f): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Etizz:
@Oracle and traecey.... U guys are right, I just confirmed it from a friend of mine, they called him also, and even send him a text,.....

ive been vindicated!!
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ojmaroni247(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Uv Been vindicated already,.. If he hasnt Been called dosent mean oda pple havnt Been contacted. The flag Off is 26th. Be prepared gudluck,...
traecey:
ive been vindicated!!
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Etizz:

bro pls can u update us with d content of d text, most especially d starting date for d program. thanks
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Everything abt nigeria is scam, govt na scam, pple na scam, nigeria as a country na scam..Bad govt we are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.