Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. (5173 Views)

FJSC Recommends Justice Onnoghen For Appointment As CJN / Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
[b]Fellow Nigerians, in line with the condition for appointment declared by our Working and admired President, that all officers to be appointed must first declare their assets, I therefore publicly declare mine for accountability purposes.

I am a university graduate and my certificate is not with the Military. This is because I am not a force man. I believe that qualify me for public service.

My assets are indeed priceless but few. I will try to put a price tag on them as I list them.

The Following List contain my assets in no other of relevance.

1. I own a Nokia C3 Phone. I paid 5000 Naira to get it and guess what? Its a second hand.

2. I own a condemned Samsung Galaxy Pro. It was a gift that I once cherished but I condemned it while trying to show my expertise in technology. The price tag now is 0 Naira.

3. I own a HP Compaq nx6120 Laptop that is near death. It is only useful to me when I need to write a cover letter or update my CV. I got it when the going was good at the price of 192,000 Naira. It value now if you are interested is 25,000 Naira.

4. I own a suit. I hate wearing it but I had to buy it just in case a company or organization may require me to speak English with them in an English Environment. I have only worn it once so it value is intact. Just 8,000 Naira.

5. I own a worn out pair of shoes. It was semi worn out when I acquired it so I won't blame it being worn out on job hunt.
It's valued at 1,000 Naira.

6. I own a laptop Bag. It contain my cloths, Copies of CV and Certificates. It is values at 2,500 Naira.

I won't like to disclose the number of cloths that I have as it might reduce or increase before I finish submitting my assets declaration. Note that they are all in my laptop bag.

The total value of all my assets before appointment is 42,000 Naira including some unnamed items that may be irrelevant to this certificate.

I did not include House or accommodation because I am a free bee.

This certificate of declaration remains valid until my appointment is confirmed.

Thank you very much for listening and taking note. Don't expect me to remain the same after my service if I am appointed. But be rest assured that I will account for the 20 houses, 5 cars, and a Great family that I would have acquired after my service duration.

God bless You.

God Bless Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari.

God Bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
undecided
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by deadZONE: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
sad
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by koolpal(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin wereh at another level... an escapee from yaba left i guess

2 Likes

Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Emekamex(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Introvert and ambivert, why you two no take first and second for this post. That has devalued the value of this thread.
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by ketekete: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
cheesy.. 42,000K. Get a life bro cheesy
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by BraniacX(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good one!! grin
Over to you DAFTUS undecided
Hoping this catches ebola and hits FP

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy

Hope we can count on you when the time comes
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
ketekete:
cheesy.. 42,000K. Get a life bro cheesy

I am coming to serve Nigerians

1 Like

Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
BraniacX:
Good one!! grin

Over to you DAFTUS undecided

Hoping this catches ebola and hits FP

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy

Hope we can count on you when the time comes

I am as plain as board. Continue the counting on me.

1 Like

Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by BraniacX(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
victorels:

I am as plain as board. Continue the counting on me.
Hahahaha!!! gringringrin
Not you, the mods
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by natas22: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
BraniacX:

Hahahaha!!! gringringrin

Not you, the mods

Ok.

But this kind of topic only make it to front page when there are less news circulating.
When politics is dominating the news, people's write ups hardly make fp
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by BraniacX(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
victorels:

Ok.

But this kind of topic only make it to front page when there are less news circulating.
When politics is dominating the news, people's write ups hardly make fp

The obvious and intended sacarsm in it already makes it political wink and explosively controversial.

I think we are letting bubu's asset declaration pledge slide into obscurity if we don't keep the heat up, i commend you
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
BraniacX:

The obvious and intended sacarsm in it already makes it political wink and explosively controversial.

I think we are letting bubu's asset declaration pledge slide into obscurity if we don't keep the heat up, i commend you

Thanks

1 Like

Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Push forward
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Mr. Seun, this is public assets declaration. Please help make it public.

1 Like

Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
This is a public assets declaration
@obinoscopy
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by condralbede(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Nobi small matter.... waka
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Canme4u(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2015
So funny that I forgot to laugh.
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by omowolewa: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Cash in Bank, bank account and cash at hand?
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2015
omowolewa:
Cash in Bank, bank account and cash at hand?

That.

I have Stanbic, Diamond, GTB, Access, Bank accounts that I hope to fill very soon.
I also have MTN Yellow diamond, Stanbic, Paga, PocketMoni and Easy Mobile Money account that are awaiting deposits. They are empty. Be sure to see it filled with money soon.

1 Like

Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
I ain't gonna stop.
CC: lalasticlala.
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy Funniest S**t ever! Op what about your PS 1 memory card? Include it also as intellectual property.
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
huangcheng:
cheesy Funniest S**t ever! Op what about your PS 1 memory card? Include it also as intellectual property.
the OP has non of those.
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2015
August just came around.

Happy new month to you all.
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Max24: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
I think i will soon join u too in publicly declaring my assets!
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Max24:
I think i will soon join u too in publicly declaring my assets!

please do. I am a chestbeater and I can claim you do not have more assets than I do unless you provide evidence
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Cjrane2: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=18pt]The dulllard always screaming Kworruption will never declare his assets publicly as he promised.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=18pt]The dulllard always screaming Kworruption will never declare his assets publicly as he promised.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no follow you talk this one o. I only quoted you. grin grin grin
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Max24: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
victorels:

please do. I am a chestbeater and I can claim you do not have more assets than I do unless you provide evidence
E be like say we go soon start Association of Public Asset Declarants. i dont mind if u become the President and me Vice President. Infact you are my hero and role model for you to publicly declare ur assets. i hope Buhari and co will learn from you. I hope all the APC and PDP e-wariors will convey ur example to their respective sponsors. Once again victorels, MY HERO and ROLE MODEL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: 15 Nigerian Politicians Who Own Houses In Dubai / Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture / FLASH: Nigerian Senate Of Fraudsters- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.