Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture (5172 Views)

Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election / Buhari On A Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Kastina (photos) / Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AmericanQuarter: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
The chairman National Executive Council Arewa consultative Forum and sarduana of Kastina Alhaji Ibrahim Coomasie says the present tempo of development in the state is a clear indication that Governor Willie Obiano is a prudent manager of resources.

Alhaji Coomasie stated this when he paid a courtesy visit on governor Willie Obiano at the governor's lodge Amawbia.

According to Dr Coomasie,, Anambra has recorded series of development within the past two years expressing satisfaction with the hospitality he and his team enjoyed in Anambra.

He promised to always keep in constant touch with Governor Obiano especially in partnering the state for more development.

Receiving the Arewa consultative Forum chairman, Governor Obiano appreciated him for the visit and for finding the state hospitable.

Governor Obiano explained that they discussed areas of interest with the Sarduana of Kastina state where the two States can help each other in terms of development.

Government house correspondent Ngozi Obileri reports that the Sarduana of Kastina state who is a former inspector General of Police was honoured with an honourary doctorate degree award in Public Administration by the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/state/2989-sarduana-of-kastina-visits-gov-obiano

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by madridguy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Good news.
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Mack3N: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmm,this kind visit sef
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by wasco24: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Obiano is giving APGA a good image.

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by highpriest4: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Obiano is Anambra's best governor ever.

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by naijagobetter(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
2019 loading, south west will be deserted
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by njideoby(f): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Obiano is Anambra's best governor ever.
He's not the best,but one of the best.
Mr Obi laid the foundation he's currently building upon.

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Igobang: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
It is starting to feel like Aboki monitor the SS/SE with satellite.

Nnamdi Kanu made this claim in one of his disclosure.

Anambra indeed is on route to leave the rest of Nigeria behind.

https://www.nairaland.com/2990303/want-anambra#43926770

I Want To Be From Anambra by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:32am On Mar 15

they are the greatest Nigerians , how can i become an Anambra man? or at least to make sure that my children are anambra wink
anambara na onka (excuse my anambra)

any advice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgF4gsCJfCo

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
njideoby:

He's not the best,but one of the best.
Mr Obi laid the foundation he's currently building upon.
which foolish foundation are you talking about? Peter obi that looted Anambra with petty achievements in 8 years? Obiano is the best! No contest
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Pwayne2016(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

which foolish foundation are you talking about? Peter obi that looted Anambra with petty achievements in 8 years? Obiano is the best! No contest
Stop saying trash

I am Obiano supporter but we all know that Obi laid the Foundation

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Flexherbal(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is a plus to the governor.
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Stop saying trash

I am Obiano supporter but we all know that Obi laid the Foundation
which foolish foundation? Obi laid the foundation with billions of money allocated to Anambra for 8 years? Its only in Anambra you will hear a governor boasting he laid foundation for a whole 8 years. What foolish foundation? Obi was a failure period.
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Pwayne2016(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

which foolish foundation? Obi laid the foundation with billions of money allocated to Anambra for 8 years? Its only in Anambra you will hear a governor boasting he laid foundation for a whole 8 years. What foolish foundation? Obi was a failure period.
cool, stand up

Come out from ur home
Move faster

Just 5km

991,tipper,Trailer,tanker is coming

Jump and block

Nairalanders will honour ur stupidity

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Igobang: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Peter Obi did very well and that was why the people voted him for two terms. Obiano has taken things to the next level. He will surely win a second term. Thereafter Soludo will take us to the moon.

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Igobang: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pwayne2016:

If nothing, let us applaud Peter Obi fiscal and monetary management. Whilst other states are in debt, Anambra was in a position to borrow to other states. Obiano offered to lend to heavily indebted state to pay their staff. grin grin grin

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pwayne2016:
cool, stand up

Come out from ur home
Move faster

Just 5km

991,tipper,Trailer,tanker is coming

Jump and block

Nairalanders will honour ur stupidity

obviously you have lost the argument. Go and knack your head on peter obi's foundation. rubbish
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Igobang:
Peter Obi did very well and that was why the people voted him for two terms. Obiano has taken things to the next level. He will surely win a second term. Thereafter Soludo will take us to the moon.
Peter obi did very well only in his next mall in Abuja.. Obiano has already outperformed obi in just 2 years. Obiano has built more capital projects than obi in 2 years

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by PRXPERT: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
political realignment! Obiano is doing great!! but I think we don't need these romance for now..

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Igobang: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
PRXPERT:
political realignment! Obiano is doing great!! but I think we don't need these romance for now..

True, until their intention is ascertained. If they could replace him with an incompetent servant that will destroy Anambra and serve them, they will. This is wat Nnamdi Kanu said about the North. They never want to see a credible leader in the SE. Obiano is in a different league.

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by PRXPERT: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Peter obi did very well only in his next mall in Abuja.. Obiano has already outperformed obi in just 2 years. Obiano has built more capital projects than obi in 2 years
I have warned you to stop writing rubbish against peter obi! what's your problem? Do you think you love Anambra and Obiano than myself? guy respect yourself naa!!

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Pwayne2016(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

obviously you have lost the argument. Go and knack your head on peter obi's foundation. rubbish
i hate argument coz i knw you will stil not concur
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
PRXPERT:
I have warned you to stop writing rubbish against peter obi! what's your problem? Do you think you love Anambra and Obiano than myself? guy respect yourself naa!!
who are you to warn me? Do you think I worship peter obi like you? fvck off my mentions please
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by PRXPERT: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

who are you to warn me? Do you think I worship peter obi like you? fvck off my mentions please
like masturbating on anything Obi will not save your miserable life!!! leave obi and obiano alone they're all politicians stop using them to fuel division in my state ...
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Presidiotbuhari: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abeg they should watch these bokoharam people very well, before story that touch.

Boko haram republic
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
PRXPERT:
like masturbating on anything Obi will not save your miserable life!!! leave obi and obiano alone they're all politicians stop using them to fuel division in my state ...
... and worshiping obi will save your miserable life? I will never stop mentioning Peter obi's fraudulent and deceptive activities as governor. I wonder why you are taking it personal. Is Peter obi your father? Better get used to it and go get a life
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by njideoby(f): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

What's the beef between you and Mr Obi? Did he (Mr Obi) deny you or yours any juicy contract/ position? The hatred is palpable.
Truth is that they can never be any Obiano nor his achievements without Obi's ingenuity.

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by OreMI22: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Good to see His Royal Highness, the sarduana of Katsina building bridges across Nigeria's ethnic diversity.

He should candidly tell the Daura President to repair the horrible federal roads in Anambra which is the worst in the country. Especially the Enugu-Onitsha express road.

The federal policy of neglecting the area and treating it as an enemy territory is an unfortunate strategy by Buhari.
[/size]

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by PRXPERT: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

... and worshiping obi will save your miserable life? I will never stop mentioning Peter obi's fraudulent and deceptive activities as governor. I wonder why you are taking it personal. Is Peter obi your father? Better get used to it and go get a life
so when are you going to say goodbye to stupidity? You're here jerkin off on peter obi. I won't tolerate you and chino11 stupidity oon Anambra matter, it. will consume you I promise.
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
njideoby:

What's the beef between you and Mr Obi? Did he (Mr Obi) deny you or yours any juicy contract/ position? The hatred is palpable.
Truth is that they can never be any Obiano nor his achievements without Obi's ingenuity.
why do you sycophants pretend and want us to believe corrupt peter obi is a saint? The same obi that looted LG funds for 8 years? Tell us obis signature project for the 8 years he was governor with all the monies he received. Obiano's achievements is because of obianos ingenuity. Obiano has already outperformed obi in 2 years. These are facts I want you to disprove, not your emotional nonsense
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by PRXPERT: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
njideoby:

leave the disgruntled Ngige puppy wannabe! He has won the Title as Obi hater! creating unnecessary division within Anambra!

Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago / Biafra New Fraud Scheme Exposed / Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50