Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. (5179 Views)

FJSC Recommends Justice Onnoghen For Appointment As CJN / Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by akosh005: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op, u re still corrupt.
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2015
akosh005:
Op, u re still corrupt.

I am innocent until proven guilty. So what case do you have with my declaration?
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by IGBOSON1: 1:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Oh well, i suppose this would do in the interim.....while we wait for Buhari to PUBLICLY declare his as he promised!
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Oh well, i suppose this would do in the interim.....while we wait for Buhari to PUBLICLY declare his as he promised!

He will do it at the right time.

CC: seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
review
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2015
victorels:
Introvert and ambivert, why you two no take first and second for this post. That has devalued the value of this thread.

Fellow Nigerians, in line with the condition for appointment declared by our Working and admired President, that all officers to be appointed must first declare their assets, I therefore publicly declare mine for accountability purposes.

I am a university graduate and my certificate is not with the Military. This is because I am not a force man. I believe that qualify me for public service.

My assets are indeed priceless but few. I will try to put a price tag on them as I list them.

The Following List contain my assets in no other of preference.

1. I own a Nokia C3 Phone. I paid 5000 Naira to get it and guess what? Its a second hand.

2. I own a condemned Samsung Galaxy Pro. It was a gift that I once cherished but I condemned it while trying to show my expertise in technology. The price tag now is 0 Naira.

3. I own a HP Compaq nx6120 Laptop that is near death. It is only useful to me when I need to write a cover letter or update my CV. I got it when the going was good at the price of 192,000 Naira. It value now if you are interested is 25,000 Naira.

4. I own a suit. I hate wearing it but I had to buy it just in case a company or organization may require me to speak English with them in an English Environment. I have only worn it once so it value is intact. Just 8,000 Naira.

5. I own a worn out pair of shoes. It was semi worn out when I acquired it so I won't blame it being worn out on job hunt.
It's valued at 1,000 Naira.

6. I own a laptop Bag. It contain my cloths, Copies of CV and Certificates. It is values at 2,500 Naira.

I won't like to disclose the number of cloths that I have as it might reduce or increase before I finish submitting my assets declaration. Note that they are all in my laptop bag.

The total value of all my assets before appointment is 42,000 Naira including some unnamed items that may be irrelevant to this certificate.

I did not include House or accommodation because I am a free bee.

This certificate of declaration remains valid until my appointment is confirmed.

Thank you very much for listening and taking note. Don't expect me to remain the same after my service if I am appointed. But be rest assured that I will account for the 20 houses, 5 cars, and a Great family that I would have acquired after my service duration.

God bless You.

God Bless Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari.

God Bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
lalasticlala, President Buhari is waiting for you to make this public so that he can officially make my appointment public.

Do some thing na.
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Finally I have Gotten Followers.

When President Muhammadu Buhari and His Vice are following my footstep, I must be very Important.

gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nairalanders are following suit.
Season of Assets Declaration
Re: He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
My name is not on the first list. Let me console myself with possibilities of making the second list since representative from my state has not beappointed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Dead Abubakar Shekau, The Ex Boko Haram Leader / Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago / BREAKING: Saraki Gets Approval To Declare Buhari's Office Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.