Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. (16474 Views)

Who Is Hushpuppi? Biography| Profile| History Of -lagos Big Boy "Ray Hushpuppi" / Is This The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland?? / Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by IamLEGEND1: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by chemystery: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

WHAT HOPES? How is repeatedly saying no giving someone hope

Mr man are you reading this
Ok, Mrs Woman, sorry continue...
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by IamLEGEND1: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Bro you know when niggas be posting shiit and U really lack words to say how U feel

YOU JUST BE LIKE

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Omotayor123(f): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
easy.. Am not chykin u... I hav a sweet gurl I already like
I know na.. That girl wey melt your stone heart grin
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Cutehector(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

I know na.. That girl wey melt your stone heart grin
ur d one who"z got a stone heart
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by afolwalex20(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
chemystery:
Yeah, but you are giving him hopes making him (and also me) feel you have interest. Stop the rigmarole let the kid rest!

SECONDED!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Omotayor123(f): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
ur d one who"z got a stone heart
grin grincheesy
haba.... Ask orijin na.. My heart too soft oo
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

YOU JUST BE LIKE

Hehehehe! I feel ya bro
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin grincheesy
haba.... Ask orijin na.. My heart too soft oo
so orijin is ur boyfrnd? Is dat correct?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Omotayor123(f): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
so orijin is ur boyfrnd? Is dat correct?
You no know tongue
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by willian10: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL its nt 0.3mp and its nt nokia
Una big boy now
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

You no know tongue
u must be a side chick den... If its origin101 u say is ur boyfrnd
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
lol no no no im just concern, u know i hav a good heart. dats wat i want gurgle to c
I think I should help you with my dagger to bring it out so she can see it clearly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Omotayor123(f): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
undecided because of his backyard parole
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Omotayor123(f): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Orijin come and see oooo.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Cutehector(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

undecided because of his backyard parole
wat bakyard parole?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

Orijin come and see oooo.
lmao he is probably gvn anoda gurl head... wink smth u wish he would do to u
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
chemystery:
Ok, Mrs Woman, sorry continue...

Sorry I was talking to the guy you said I was giving hope to, not you
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
afolwalex20:

SECONDED!!!

but how. im clearly rejecting him
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by kinibd(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
I have a brazillian pink lip, a beautiful spanish eyez, a pointed mexican nose, an america ears. "ladies here come the most handsome guy in nairaland history. "for d guyz b4 u post ur hate comments make sure ur dps are intact to proov me wrong. "ok ladies keep the pms coming. (wink)

Na today you register sef, come na this post make you sign up for nairaland, wetin you score for jamb sef?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
kinibd:

Na today you register sef, come na this post make you sign up for nairaland, wetin you score for jamb sef?
LOL i b like ur jamb mate?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by lordkeme(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2015
apholaryn:
yea na me o...d one wey dey f.uck ur mom brutally,almost fuckd her brain out u kno?anyways how is her thigh now? I mean her thigh dat got twistd during one of our hardcore sessions.
i hail o,u bleeped her brutally
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by apholaryn: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2015
lordkeme:
i hail o,u bleeped her brutally
lol ..no mind me jare
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by tpiander: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Picaxxo(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
lol
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2015
You're handsome....no doubt. buh what's with all d bragging. Im sure other Nairalanders will beat yu hands down when it comes to this.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2015
tombravo:
You're handsome....no doubt. buh what's with all d bragging. Im sure other Nairalanders will beat yu hands down when it comes to this.
name them
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
one of the most ridiculous thread i have ever been in.

ciao
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by guitarmanpharell(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
#God 4bid...80% of guyz 5n pass u
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
guitarmanpharell:
#God 4bid...80% of guyz 5n pass u
if ure d one on ur dp, then i give up. chai are u 4rm togo?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinestro24:
one of the most ridiculous thread i have ever been in.

ciao
sweerv
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by mimicious(f): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Just one like at dp. For me u just normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times / How To Download Redgifs Videos: A Step-by-step Guide / Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.