Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, (1656 Views)

2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter / My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by realDONmikel: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mavin Records first lady, Tiwa Savage is over the moon following g their offer first child. She says she is healing and getting to know her son with Teebillz. She also said this is the happiest she has ever been..Motherhood is sure a beautiful thing

Thank you all so much. Words cannot express my gratitude. Your support and prayers have truly helped myself and my family. God bless you all and may He always meet you at your point of need. This is the happiest I’ve ever been…resting, healing and getting to know our son (Gosh I cannot believe I just said “son”) God you have been so faithful to me. ���� 22/07/2015 #MyLifeChanged”

Source: http://www.lagoslately.com/this-is-the-happiest-i-have-ever-been-ttiwa-savage-gushes-over-birth-of-son/

Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by Belvine33(f): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by Bugatie(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
realDONmikel:
Mavin Records first lady, Tiwa Savage is over the moon following g their offer first child. She says she is healing and getting to know her son with Teebillz. She also said this is the happiest she has ever been..Motherhood is sure a beautiful thing

Thank you all so much. Words cannot express my gratitude. Your support and prayers have truly helped myself and my family. God bless you all and may He always meet you at your point of need. This is the happiest I’ve ever been…resting, healing and getting to know our son (Gosh I cannot believe I just said “son”) God you have been so faithful to me. ���� 22/07/2015 #MyLifeChanged”

Source: http://www.lagoslately.com/this-is-the-happiest-i-have-ever-been-ttiwa-savage-gushes-over-birth-of-son/

It's a wonderful feeling, thank God for safe delivery.

Same I wish for all the pregnant mothers in the house and those expecting their own fruit of the womb.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by delishpot: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats ooo
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
E ya....Iya bomboy!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by angelTI(f): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mama bonboy

Mama baby

E Ku oriire o. Olorun a da si
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! I feel lyk crying! awwwwwww cry
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by damiperry(f): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats tiwa
i'm sooo hapi 4 u
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by CEtoO(f): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Well congrats Tiwa.
U now have an obligation and responsibility of making sure ur baby is raised to fit into d society. I pray ur baby makes u his role model.
Just be d best mother in d world to (for) him

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by VaselineJelly: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! I feel lyk crying! awwwwwww cry

cry on my shulda
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by iamrealdeji(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why do people say their happiest moment is when they have a baby?
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by kosmolyn: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
awww ...I'm so happy for u
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by Chestar5(f): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cry
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by lonelydora: 3:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Congrats
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by tpiander: 4:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by omowunminow: 4:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Congrats Tiwa, nothing can be compare to the joy of motherhood. God answer me sooner than i expect.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by pretydiva(f): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2015
D joy of motherhood cannot b overemphasized..it knows no bound...cant wait 2 xperience such soon smiley
Re: This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, by fairygeh(f): 6:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Awwwwww
Can't wait to have my babies,i am gonna love them and protect them with all I have kiss

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Attend Rukky Sanda's 'dark' Movie Premiere? / Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth / Miley Cyrus White Mercedes Benz Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.