Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth (1656 Views)

Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] / Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by sheedy407(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
OP, IS THAT YOU?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by kodded(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wow shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by slimthugchimee(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Photoshop na bad thing
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by sheedy407(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
slimthugchimee:
Photoshop na bad thing
ur eyes and brain na Photoshop abi?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by Whizzcute(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
sheedy407:

ur eyes and brain na Photoshop abi?
I can't be decieved, it's a PHOTOSHOP....I can bet my 2 balls on that

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by rosy4u(f): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
am I d only one who sees white statues and some peepz posing beside 'em grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by sheedy407(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Whizzcute:

Your 2 balls are not enuf, pls include d 2 balls in ur eyes too to make it 4
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by princealexndre(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chai....be like say me sef go soon start photoshop business.....jus joking oh.....but if its tru.....u have gat ballz
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by amiskurie(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
The other day na shameless yeyebrity,I no talk...now na sheedy.rubbish!
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by Rotimi47: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Whizzcute:

Those are statues but you can still bring them out in public grin.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by luvinhubby(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Those are WAX images Mr. op, stop hoodwinking people. angry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by zyhon96: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Those are Wax images, same thing julius agwu and his wife did, can't fool me
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by hatux: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by Airforce1(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2015
whats so special about this queen, is she not human being like us?

Is she God?

Britain's don't talk about her much like bussy body nigerians do
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by mayorjosh(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2015
slimthugchimee:
Photoshop na bad thing
Una no dey appreciate anything?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by mayorjosh(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Wait oooo
She is an arsenal fan so y would she take pictures with a man u fan?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by sheedy407(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2015
mayorjosh:
Wait oooo

She is an arsenal fan so y would she take pictures with a man u fan?
No beef in football
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2015
rosy4u:
am I d only one who sees white statues and some peepz posing beside 'em grin

Nice one dear, you see well..

@op I no go mumu school now.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairaland With Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2015
soo many mumu ode on nairaland.. this is a stage set with dummy statues... madame tussauds.. google it fish brains angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

See How Makeup Artist Transformed Toyin Aimakhu Into Old Woman For Movie Role / Pics: Lovely Photos Of Rukky Sanda / Charly Boy Posts His Personal Phone Number For Free Marriage Counselling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.