Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! (51217 Views)

Create A Pool Of Encouragement, Enthusiasm And Motivation For Yourself / TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by ipeg34yahooco: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
To each,is his or her path in life.

Never walk your path in comparison to others but only in line with the path set just for u.

Wishing everyone a fantastic day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Stephanie75(f): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
bare1:
Gratitude is a very important virtue of life. The more you are grateful, the more you receive that which you are grateful for. I'm grateful for my sister who just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. I'm grateful for accomplished goals and more goal setting. I'm grateful for going a step further with my career. What are you grateful for?

I'm grateful for the gift of life, for my family and friends, for those who have impacted me positively and for the future i see.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by chosenpraise(f): 5:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Zippy Creations Presents a 3 days free training in Ibadan on cake making!
Make it a date and don't ever miss this one time opportunity! Enrol for a free 3 days cake making class.
Training Module Oct 21st - 23rd
*Making a sponge cake
*Covering a cake with fondant
*Making a shirt cake
*Moulding the accessories of a shirt cake(bow tie,long tie,buttons e.t.c
Contact 08030625817 or add 2A7158FD to register
Note it's on first come,first serve basis.

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by wealthmentor: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2015
"Until you value yourself, you will not value your
time. Until you value your time, you will not do
anything with it."Invest in yourself... It will pay off in the long run...make continuous self development a
lifestyle...for more enquiry on how to attend a self development training course this Saturday 26th September 2015 pls call/whatapp +2348180906254

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by ogaofficer(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God, this ministry is moving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
wealthmentor:
"Until you value yourself, you will not value your
time. Until you value your time, you will not do
anything with it."Invest in yourself... It will pay off in the long run...make continuous self development a
lifestyle...for more enquiry on how to attend a self development training course this Saturday 26th September 2015 pls call/whatapp +2348180906254

Thank you for the above comment. Thank you!
Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by bare1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Keep going until it's hard to tell between work and play.

#empowered #for #freedom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by ogaofficer(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Thank you for the above comment. Thank you!
evening sir, i sent a message to your mailbox and i need your response asap. Thanks for your cooperation and consideration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 25, 2015
ogaofficer:
evening sir, i sent a message to your mailbox and i need your response asap. Thanks for your cooperation and consideration.
Good morning brother. Lemme act very fast.
Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by ogaofficer(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Thanks Boss.
dearpreye:
Good morning brother. Lemme act very fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by ojadetayo(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2015
This week on #AdetayoSpeaks

FOLLOW YOUR BLISS
Every one of us has got something that makes us bliss out. We all have a passion or interest that radiates paradise in us. It is that area of our life that exudes a beatific curiosity. We enjoy doing it. It makes us better, happier and overjoyed. Be aware that only if we follow that route are we guaranteed an effortless happy journey to the top. The heroic Joseph Campbell did say “follow your bliss, find where it is and don’t be afraid to follow it.” Following your bliss means doing the things your heart most desires as opposed to honoring the obligations and rules of others. It is the deep and pervasive sense of actively pursuing your passions and not settling for anything lesser. Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be. The great Confucius said ‘choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life’. Take a step towards where your heart is. Take a note of where your heart rises up with joy and excitement. Realize that bliss is always within us, ready to bubble up. When we trust and follow the wisdom of the heart, doors will magically be carved out of the most impenetrable walls. Therefore, find your paradise, stay in it, follow your bliss. It will take you to the zenith of your dreams.

#FindYourParadise
#FollowYourBliss
#ItWillTakeYouToTheTop

Adetayo OJO.

Join the conversation on #AdetayoSpeaks or follow me on Twitter @AdetayoOjo.

#AdetayoSpeaks #FollowYourBliss Inspire me: FOLLOW YOUR BLISS http://ojoadetayo..com/2015/09/follow-your-bliss.html?spref=tw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by bare1(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2015
I've been feeling rather excited for a couple of days now as I've been looking forward to many great things to come. Yesterday was my birthday which usually is a regular day but was a bit different and special as I feel blessed. Special as it was because there was a lunar eclipse, a rare blood and super moon, a sight last seen in 1982.
So today I choose to share my blessings.

I'm offering the first 12 people to signify interest, a free coaching session on achieving personal objectives. If you seek to choose or change careers, build better relationships and improve existing ones, set goals and reach them, determine priorities, and find yourself to live with more love, joy and peace of mind, then this program is for you.
Don't miss out, hit me up in my inbox.

Greetings!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Go where the demands are high. Go where the expectations are so strong that they motivate you, push you, urgently insist that you not remain in the same place. That way, you will grow and change. So don’t set your goals too low.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by ogaofficer(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015
Good morning every one, its been a while really appreciate your contribution to this thread, i really thank you all cause every post have been giving me an option to look at life from different perspective. Pls i need your help just like my comment about my vision for Nigeria in the next 55 years by clicking on this link my comment peter peteru. Dearpreye, bare1, eleojo, starlingslimnet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by ogaofficer(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Good morning every one, its been a while really appreciate your contribution to this thread, i really thank you all cause every post have been giving me an option to look at life from different perspective. Pls i need your help just like my comment about my vision for Nigeria in the next 55 years by clicking on this link elp peter Pls click on this link and like my post now, the earlier the better thank you in advance before Thursday. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=843130155794004&id=378306095609748&_rdr my comment peter peteru. Dearpreye, bare1, eleojo, starlingslimnet, ahmanim, TheSuperNerd, stephanie75.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by JI4D(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear Friends,

We are pleased to announce that we shall be holding a FREE training
session in employability and competency skills next month in Abuja.

Why Should I attend the Training?
We feel more comfortable presenting interns who have been through our
training, in essence we can only vouch for candidates that we have
trained. The training provides Candidates with indispensable
professional and personal skills which make them more appealing to
employers. The training is a 2-day training, 9am to 1pm comprising
sessions like, Project Management, Effective Report Writing, Leadership
and Workplace Ethics, Time and Resource Management, Personal Branding
and Networking, Proposal Writing, CV writing and Interview Simulation.

We have placed over 100 trained interns in organization such as Dafinone
Consulting, Goge Africa, NOI Polls, CSR-IN-Action, CREEDS Energy,
Sustainable Health Initiative (SHI), and a host of others.

The training Dates are as follows:
Abuja -Thursday 8th and Friday 9th October 2015

IT IS FREE
Typically, if you were to pay, the fees are meant to cover the cost of hiring the venue of the training and provide refreshments to facilitators who we cannot afford to pay, but they have volunteered to support the programme. We are incurring all the bills for you; so, you have nothing to worry about, as this training is completely free. Our facilitators are managers and senior staff from different organizations.

To indicate your interest in the Training, please send an email to
Ruth@ji4d.org attaching your CV. Also, remember to write your full name and phone number in the body of the mail.

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.

JID Team
Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Hi Guys, Happy Independence celebrations (we're still in the season) and a great new month to all..........*smiles*

I just wanna drop a few nuggets. I hope it touches and inspires someone out there.

-When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.

-Negative people don't want solutions. Solutions to them means they have to work hard to find something else to be negative about.

-Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.

-Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.

-Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. So get a move on.

-Direction is much more important than speed. Many are going nowhere fast.

-The devil doesn't know what to do with someone who just won't give up.

-Ever wondered why the greats say you must leave your comfort zone? Well here's why, your comfort zone may be a "beautiful place" but nothing ever grows there.

-Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people do that, but the really Great make you feel that you, too, can become Great.

-In life, it's not "where" you go that matters; it's "who" goes with you.

Have a beautiful weekend and a fruitful new week to look ahead to. GOD bless you all........ *smiles*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by emmanuel596(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hi Guys, Happy Independence celebrations (we're still in the season) and a great new month to all..........*smiles*

I just wanna drop a few nuggets. I hope it touches and inspires someone out there.

-When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.

-Negative people don't want solutions. Solutions to them means they have to work hard to find something else to be negative about.

-Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.

-Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.

-Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. So get a move on.

-Direction is much more important than speed. Many are going nowhere fast.

-The devil doesn't know what to do with someone who just won't give up.

-Ever wondered why the greats say you must leave your comfort zone? Well here's why, your comfort zone may be a "beautiful place" but nothing ever grows there.

-Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people do that, but the really Great make you feel that you, too, can become Great.

-In life, it's not "where" you go that matters; it's "who" goes with you.

Have a beautiful weekend and a fruitful new week to look ahead to. GOD bless you all........ *smiles*

Thanks for sharing. I'm encouraged and motivated. Do have a great weekend too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Every adversity brings with it the seed of an equivalent advantage.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by ipeg34yahooco: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Great minds have purposes,others have wishes - Washington Irving

Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance - Samuel Johnson

Do not go where the path may lead,go instead where there is no path and leave a trail - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wishing all a wonderful evening ahead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
ipeg34yahooco:
Great minds have purposes,others have wishes - Washington Irving

Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance - Samuel Johnson

Do not go where the path may lead,go instead where there is no path and leave a trail - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wishing all a wonderful evening ahead!

Good evening, and that's for dropping those comments.

Life becomes boring and long for those who walk not in the path of their purposes.

Ever since I discovered my purpose, life has become more interesting and meaningful.
Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2015
If you think you're beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It's almost certain you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost
For out the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will-
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you're outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINK HE CAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by mediagenius: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2015
"Do one thing at a time, and while doing it put your whole soul into it to the exclusion of all else." - Swami Sivananda

Focus is a great tool for building a great future...

F = Follow
O = One
C = Course
U = Until
S = Success

Bst wishes!

#proudly a nairalander

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2015
i would like to quickly add something this morning.

marie curie . . . in her lifetime, worked and worked to boil thousands of gallons of rock solution, just to isolate a few grams of radium. the radium which eventually killed her.

of course, you might think, what is the point? she just died for nothing.

CORRECTION!

she died for something. she died, that humanity may take the next step into the future. and even albert einstein recognized her. i recognize her, everyone recognizes her and her legacy.

the truth is that, you WILL die. so the only option you have is to create a legacy that is immortal. a legacy that will last long until after you are gone. for it is this legacy that is the true essence of the person that you were on earth. do you want to be a statistic? or you want to be that one in a million death that the whole world regrets? do you want the world to know you you are gone or to FEEL that you are gone?

you CAN DO IT. you can achieve your dreams! you can build your sustainable legacy! you can write your own history!

so do just that! pick a paper right now and write your own obituary. write what you would want the president to say about you. write what you would want your loved ones to say about you. write what you want the WORLD to say about you! draw your own footprint!

and go out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

GOOD MORNING!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by ogaofficer(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Good afternoon everyone, am glad to see motivational quotes here lets keep it coming, you might think it is useless, but guess what? There is someone out there feeling the impact of this messages. Furthermore, i have a question for everyone on this thread but before i proceed i will like to say this, dearpreye and bare1 giving you both close observation for some weeks back, i discovered that you've been laying emphasis on purpose and fulfillment? Now here is the big question, Have already send this same question to a popular presenter on radio continental (the love doctor). According to the presents trend all over the universe most of our youth here in Nigeria follow the majority/ multitude, when it comes to decision making, social life, communication and reasoning which i will confidently say it has been affecting them not to discover who they are and what meant to do (purpose), from another angle taking a look at my personal life i discover that today i have passion for this particular thing and i could die for it and tomorrow its another thing, then it came to a point in time and i started thinking that everything about life and its content is just mere illusion, but No it is real. Now my question for those of you who have discovered their purpose, i mean someone who knows his/her mission, is there any characteristics or features that can be said to be possess by this purpose do you see any sign that gives you the real assurance that YES! This is you this where you are going, is there a sign that authenticate your purpose Pls share your insightful experience here. As Robert schuller will say "every one needs a mission that will give purpose and meaning to life". The second question will be coming shortly after this discussions. Pls consider my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by bare1(m): 4:37am On Oct 07, 2015
ogaofficer:
Good afternoon everyone, am glad to see motivational quotes here lets keep it coming, you might think it is useless, but guess what? There is someone out there feeling the impact of this messages. Furthermore, i have a question for everyone on this thread but before i proceed i will like to say this, dearpreye and bare1 giving you both close observation for some weeks back, i discovered that you've been laying emphasis on purpose and fulfillment? Now here is the big question, Have already send this same question to a popular presenter on radio continental (the love doctor). According to the presents trend all over the universe most of our youth here in Nigeria follow the majority/ multitude, when it comes to decision making, social life, communication and reasoning which i will confidently say it has been affecting them not to discover who they are and what meant to do (purpose), from another angle taking a look at my personal life i discover that today i have passion for this particular thing and i could die for it and tomorrow its another thing, then it came to a point in time and i started thinking that everything about life and its content is just mere illusion, but No it is real. Now my question for those of you who have discovered their purpose, i mean someone who knows his/her mission, is there any characteristics or features that can be said to be possess by this purpose do you see any sign that gives you the real assurance that YES! This is you this where you are going, is there a sign that authenticate your purpose Pls share your insightful experience here. As Robert schuller will say "every one needs a mission that will give purpose and meaning to life". The second question will be coming shortly after this discussions. Pls consider my signature.

When you find your purpose, your gut feeling is one of pleasure and excitement when you think about it. It's normal to be passionate about several things and that's what make you human. What makes you different though is your ability to embrace your passions and make them a reality. Indeed life is full of illusions, you create your own realities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2015
There are NO limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge.

Both poverty and riches are the offspring of THOUGHT.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by awakon(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Good morning peeps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Top 30 Millionaire Habits for Incredible Success

Habits are extremely powerful. Think about the most basic things you do every day, such as your morning and nighttime routines. These aren't even things you think about, you just do them because you've always done them. If you want to become a millionaire, you're going to have to program some new habits. Below are the top 30 habits that my millionaire students have that have led them to have incredible success.

1. Carefully Track Spending

It doesn't matter whether you make $200,000 or $25,000 -- if you don't keep track of how you spend, sooner or later you'll find yourself in the red.

2. Don't Trust Financial Media All The Time

Between all of the different financial news outlets and people promoting different products, you'll be pulled in a thousand different directions. It's important to stay informed, but remember that the media loves to sensationalize. Don't think that everything is smooth sailing or that the world is ending just because the media says so.

3. Pay Attention to Your Employee Benefits

Perhaps entrepreneurship isn't for you, or maybe you're just not ready to strike out on your own yet. Whatever the case, if you're working for someone else you should make sure you get employee benefits. Particularly, make sure to take advantage of your company's 401(k) plan.

4. Have Self-Control When it Comes to Spending

Don't buy every little thing you want, otherwise you'll fritter all your money away.

5. Create Clear Financial Goals

One thing is certain -- if you don't create any goals around where you want to get to financially, you won't see any real progress.

6. Watch Out for Recurring Expenses

Subscription fees of all kinds will sneak up on you. Don't view these things in isolation -- $19.99/month may not seem like a lot, but if you have ten different subscriptions you're going to pay the price -- literally.

7. Invest, Invest, Invest

You definitely need to make careful investments, but if you're not making efforts to grow your money, you won't see the results you're looking for.

8. Don't Forget to Have Fun

While you should definitely be careful on what you spend, make sure you have fun every once in awhile, otherwise you'll be miserable.

9. Wake up Early

I've talked about the benefits of waking up early before, that's because it works. Getting an early start helps you start each day with a clear mind and time to plan your day.

10. Read Something Every Day

There's a lot of knowledge out there, and every day you spend not reading is a day you're sacrificing learning something valuable. Make sure you read up on all sorts of different topics to keep yourself well rounded.

11. Get Outside Your Comfort Zone

The real difference between millionaires and everyone else is that millionaires repeatedly do the things that are uncomfortable. Whether it's working longer hours, networking, etc. Make sure you routinely step outside of and expand your comfort zone.

12. Take Some Time for Yourself Every Week

Working hard is the most obvious part of becoming a millionaire, but rest is the less obvious -- but equally necessary -- part of the equation. Every weekend, make sure to take some time (I recommend at least 2 hours) for yourself to do whatever you want.

13. Look for Opportunities to Work During Downtime

Downtime is different from free time. I don't mean to contradict what I just said about taking some time for yourself. I'm talking about when you're waiting to board a plane, waiting at the doctor's office, working out, etc. Find ways to get work done or to be productive in some manner. Five minutes here and there really adds up after awhile.

14. Never, Ever Stop Learning

In the same vein as reading every day, you need to make sure that you are always in "learning mode." The moment you turn your brain off and aren't receptive to learning anymore is the moment you resign yourself to not becoming rich. This is the reason I have over 500 educational videos on my YouTube channel, so people can go ahead and educate themselves for free.

15. Stay Motivated

A surprising number of people have a motivation problem. People always say they want to be successful, but few are willing to actually put that into action every single day. Make sure you're one of the few who stay motivated to put in the daily work.

16. Save, or Pay Yourself First

A surprising number of people have a hard time saving. Don't think of it as depriving yourself of spending money, think of it as paying yourself first. If you don't save, you won't be able to accumulate wealth.

17. Don't "Earn to Spend"

Don't accumulate money just to spend; accumulate it in order to invest and grow.

18. Take Calculated Risks

In general, the rewards you get in life are directly proportional the risks you take. However, make sure you calculate the risks and are smart about it.

19. Be Generous

Ironically, stinginess will most likely prevent you from ever being rich, because it will be a lot harder for you to create good connections and lasting relationships.

20. Have an Emergency Fund

Life is unpredictable, so make sure you have a rainy day fund to take care of any sudden fires that may pop up.

21. When Others Are Panicking, Invest

If the media has gone crazy and it looks like the financial sky is falling, there's bound to be a good moneymaking opportunity. Keep your eyes peeled for such situations.

22. Meditate

Taking the time to meditate, clear your mind, and focus on what you really want in life is essential for any millionaire.

23. Keep a Healthy Mind, Body and Spirit

You need to make health a priority so you can focus on key moneymaking activities.

24. Do Not Procrastinate

Going along with stepping outside of your comfort zone and doing things you don't want to do, millionaires cannot afford to procrastinate. Whatever you need to do, make sure you get it done on time.

25. Forge Lasting Relationships

I promise you that no millionaire has gotten there on their own. You need to forge long-lasting relationships if you want to make it into the millionaire's club.

26. Realize That You're In Control of Your Destiny

A lot of people just let life happen to them; millionaires take control of life and realize that they create their own destinies.

27. Keep Thinking About Your Big Picture

Why do you want to be rich? What's your "big picture" goal in life? You have to keep this in mind, otherwise it will be very easy to lose your way when things get though.

28. Give More Than You Get

No matter what you do, you have to deliver unparalleled service. If you do this, you will earn the respect of those you work with and your fellow colleagues.

29. Embrace Failure

Many people are afraid of failure and let it hold them back. Millionaires embrace failure because they know that each misstep is a learning experience that will bring them closer to their goal.

30. Take Initiative

Don't sit around waiting for opportunities to spring at you. You have to go looking for them.

Keep these habits in mind and you will have an enormous head start on your way to becoming a millionaire and achieving your life goals.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/timothy-sykes/top-30-millionaire-habits_b_8260134.html[b]Top 30 Millionaire Habits for Incredible Success

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! by ogaofficer(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
bare1:

When you find your purpose, your gut feeling is one of pleasure and excitement when you think about it. It's normal to be passionate about several things and that's what make you human. What makes you different though is your ability to embrace your passions and make them a reality. Indeed life is full of illusions, you create your own realities.
thanks boss, i love the last sentence and i can deduce something from it. TheSuperNerd where art thou share your view with us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army / Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.