Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ..... (1132 Views)

My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Vladm(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: ..... by ladyF(f): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Haaa

Beating would not solve the issue. You would've just spoken to her an an elder bro or sis. Just show her pples nudes that have leaked, that's enough to put sense in her brain if she is wise.

Monitor that girl closely o
Re: ..... by fromnigeria(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Give her some words of caution na.
You can start with this simple question.
''Dearie, pls tell me, if you start now, when will you stop?''
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Just upload the unclad video...when we're done watching it....we'll give u a deductive solution... Watcha say? grin
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Simple
This
Is
What
To
Do
MIND UR BUSINESS
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Op send me her phone number...I only wanna tell her Senator Yerima says "hi"
Re: ..... by iphanyiuma(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
If you were not on nairaland, what would you have done undecided
Re: ..... by Bekwarra(m): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Let me see the video first to confirm whether it is harmful or harmless.
Re: ..... by ronald4lif(m): 12:22am On Jul 31, 2015
foxxynik:
Just upload the unclad video...when we're done watching it....we'll give u a deductive solution... Watcha say? grin

Bekwarra:
Let me see the video first to confirm whether it is harmful or harmless.

For real you want to see the video of an unclad girl-child dancing? A minor?

1 Like

Re: ..... by Bekwarra(m): 12:24am On Jul 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

How do we know there was a video in th first place? Give me empirical evidence.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

For real dude.... You're asking for a deduction solution and you're the only who saw the video... We can't tell what kindaf dance she danced...if it was gospel or club-like.... Trust me! grin
Re: ..... by MMotimo: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2015
@Post

Very disturbing. Someone needs to be paying closer attention to that girl - her friends, her interests, the way she spends her time, etc. There are negative influences at work here.
Re: ..... by Luyeanka(f): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2015
iphanyiuma:
If you were not on nairaland, what would you have done undecided
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Talk to her and also pray for her, @ dis age thay tend to go astray, beating won't solve anytin. U need to warn her and also give examples of people dat lived a modest life and those dat didn't and re regretting it today. Beating her won't solve notin, cos wif d way she's going so, if she enters skul na anoda tin.

(1) (Reply)

First Daughters Of 5 Generation Take Adorable Pictures. / Phobiaholic! See The 15 Most Common Phobias That Torment People / Your Spiritualist: Questions People Ask-the Answers That Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.