Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] (57626 Views)

Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) / Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
islandmoon:

at this level, a baby can only "WANT" her mother breast milk.. toys and sleep.

you are dumber than she is.. Smh
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Ybnm4life(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
If Davido dosn't do it who will??
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by sigmundfreud(m): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
The best gift u can give a child is a good home to thrive in! The trend these days are babymamas cum sidechicks; their kids are just like fancy toys and live play thing.
It takes more than gold-chain and trendy wears to be a father.
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by islandmoon: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
shiizzy:
you are dumber than she is.. Smh
did i insult you ? if i start with you now, am sure you will delete your nairaland account! be warned!!

i think you are more dumb to think a baby will want a customized GOLD chain , she doesnt even know what it means, she see it like a heavy rope around her neck.

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by mediachirps(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
okpamson15:
He is a real father, i like him for that, not all these born through away father like mature and respected 2baba.
what you makes him a real father, is he legally married to the babe mama. ..?
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
islandmoon:

did i insult you ? if i start with you now, am sure you will delete your nairaland account! be warned!!

i think you are more dumb to think a baby will want a customized GOLD chain , she doesnt even know what it means, she see it like a heavy rope around her neck.

only dumb non-economics students won't know the diff. Want and need.. Speaking of insults... Bring it on...
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by franklingud(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Davido is stupid!
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Spybradd: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
shiizzy:
so you think that's the difference between want and need. Technically davido is right... Human want refers to insatiable human desires... They're not that essential. Need are those things that you can't do without....... since he has the money... He buys what s
he "wants" not what she "needs".... That's one of the reasons why poverty is a bastard..... So next time before you correct someone.... Think deeply... Don't be too impulsive..... #TeamEconomist undecided grincheesy

that old woman is either jealous of davido's baby or shes just so stricken by poverty...
biko vickyrotex, do you WANT to kidnap those baby gifts and use them to satisfy ur NEED? Answer me...
grin
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by IYANGBALI: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew na tokunbo shoe he boughted for the girl jo ask vickyrotex wey dey sell am for oshodi,she solded dem to him
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Yehman(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
Airforce 1 I want to be your baby mama undecided
Guy man
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew na tokunbo shoe he boughted for the girl jo ask vickyrotex wey dey sell am for oshodi,she solded dem to him

Iyangbali, must you always smoke your burnt jollof weed?

Solded kor, boughted ni. undecided
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Spybradd:

that old woman is either jealous of davido's baby or shes just so stricken by poverty...
biko vickyrotex, do you WANT to kidnap those baby gifts and use them to satisfy ur NEED? Answer me...
grin

Jealous? Stricken by poverty you say?

I'm disappointed!
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by IYANGBALI: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Iyangbali, must you always smoke your burnt jollof weed?

Solded kor, boughted ni. undecided
I dey help you advertise your okrika business grin
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I dey help you advertise your okrika business grin

cheesy The one wey you set up for me abi?
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by saintfrank(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Shuuuo na who dem be dey expect' to father d baby?
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by islandmoon: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
shiizzy:
only dumb non-economics students won't know the diff. Want and need.. Speaking of insults... Bring it on...

WANT- Human want is unlimited, probably something you just want and not even need sef. (Bling/Gold for Davido Daughter)
NEED - that is what you actually need, e.g basic / basic needs (normal shoe)

down to your insult level.

Do it with your Dad, then i will confront the winner who is likely to be your Dad cheesy cheesy

Me VS Your Dad cheesy cheesy

but if you emerge winner, then shame on him wink cheesy
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by whizcartel(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
all na for publicity jare.... he is a copycat. he copied wat jayz said in his grammy speech and chris brown baby post.
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Spybradd: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
fagbohun4j:

You dey do like say u sabi English pass Oyinbo abi wetin? Gerraout! Olodo.

AHHAHAHAHAAAA.....nô mind that mama....tell am well joor,GERRAOUT....grin

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Allsmyles(f): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
kossyablaze:
Judith!!!!!!!!!!!
Huh? Who u b?
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
islandmoon:

WANT- Human want is unlimited, probably something you just want and not even need sef. (Bling/Gold for Davido Daughter)
NEED - that is what you actually need, e.g basic / basic needs (normal shoe)

down to your insult level.

Do it with your Dad, then i will confront the winner who is likely to be your Dad cheesy cheesy

Me VS Your Dad cheesy cheesy

but if you emerge winner, then shame on him wink cheesy
..... I presume the same ailment that ails thy disenfranchised mum chastises thee with maximum veracity..... I am not surprised tho.... Ifun iya loja je..... gringringrin
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Spybradd:

grin
guy you wicked ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by kossyablaze(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Allsmyles:
Huh? Who u b?
Heaven sent

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Allsmyles(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
kossyablaze:
Heaven sent
A sign dt u re heaven sent or...oya guy tok true joh. who u b?
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by islandmoon: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
shiizzy:
..... I presume the same ailment that ails thy disenfranchised mum chastises thee with maximum veracity..... I am not surprised tho.... Ifun iya loja je..... gringringrin

olodo calling himself an economist, you can not even differentiate between WANT and NEED, anyway you already gave up on that!

whats scale of preference?
whats choice
whats opportunity cost?

MR WANT? answer!

i see you are a beast, a beast of no comparison! I'm still waiting.. who won? your dad or you? i know he can never win, there is no way your retarddded dad will even understand the instrument of colonialism embedded in your brain as a means of expression that you just made use of in the quoted message above, guy am warning you?? Hehehehe i will make you delete your Nairaland account and even fling away your laptop!! cheesy
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by baralatie(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
don't spoil the kid o!
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by kossyablaze(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Allsmyles:

A sign dt u re heaven sent or...oya guy tok true joh. who u b?
lolzzz don't worry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Allsmyles(f): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
kossyablaze:
lolzzz don't worry
I wori oh... I'll disturb u till u spill
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by kossyablaze(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Allsmyles:

I wori oh... I'll disturb u till u spill
lol let's see how much u can disturb den

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by kossyablaze(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Behira:
Op wanna release his album wen Nigeria marks 300th year of independence. cheesy cheesy .......but still chilling under ma kitchen cabinet expecting the world hit Song to be released tho.
Hey!Wah popped?

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Jets Out Of Nigeria For Christmas Without Fiancée, Chioma / Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.