Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] (57628 Views)

Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) / Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Allsmyles(f): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol let's see how much u can disturb den
I'll jst let u b, I dnt tink its worth disturbn u
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
islandmoon:

olodo calling himself an economist, you can not even differentiate between WANT and NEED, anyway you already gave up on that!

whats scale of preference?
whats choice
whats opportunity cost?

MR WANT? answer!

i see you are a beast, a beast of no comparison! I'm still waiting.. who won? your dad or you? i know he can never win, there is no way your retarddded dad will even understand the instrument of colonialism embedded in your brain as a means of expression that you just made use of in the quoted message above, guy am warning you?? Hehehehe i will make you delete your Nairaland account and even fling away your laptop!! cheesy

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
islandmoon:

olodo calling himself an economist, you can not even differentiate between WANT and NEED, anyway you already gave up on that!

whats scale of preference?
whats choice
whats opportunity cost?

MR WANT? answer!

i see you are a beast, a beast of no comparison! I'm still waiting.. who won? your dad or you? i know he can never win, there is no way your retarddded dad will even understand the instrument of colonialism embedded in your brain as a means of expression that you just made use of in the quoted message above, guy am warning you?? Hehehehe i will make you delete your Nairaland account and even fling away your laptop!! cheesy

you still don't know the difference between want and need.... Smh.. Find someone else to gab with you don't deserve my tutelage..... I don't brawl with Perverts, dullards, fools, nincompoops and attention seekers.....

Quote me again and run mad

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by islandmoon: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
shiizzy:
you still don't know the difference between want and need.... Smh.. Find someone else to gab with you don't deserve my tutelage..... I don't brawl with Perverts, dullards, fools, nincompoops and attention seekers.....

Quote me again and run mad

Ode!!!
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
islandmoon:

Ode!!!
ode ni e... Ode lo ma do... Ode lo ma fe.. Ode lo ma bi...
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by islandmoon: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
shiizzy:

cheesy cheesy, you should be ban! leave me alone kid..

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Ijebulogic(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
All she wants is a father..
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Behira(f): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hey!Wah popped?
mistakenly wiped ma fone
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by kossyablaze(m): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Behira:
mistakenly wiped ma fone
Oooops so sorry bout that!...re-add me pls.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by BabylonCruise(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

You have issues. So Davido is now Oyinbo?. Smh!

I believe youve got a dictionary or better still google up the meaning of *wants* and the clear difference btw "wants" and "Needs."

Needs are necessity, and even though, those stuffs he got her aren't necessary, its still more appropriate to say "Needs" than "Wants".

Do I have to school you? Huh! How will he know the baby wants a sneaker/chain when she cant even talk?

Btw, >>>>>>>>, dont quote me again.
Are you done?...........U sound jealous........nd angry....is that Envy?
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2015
BabylonCruise:
Are you done?...........U sound jealous........nd angry....is that Envy?

Jealous? Angry? Envy? This is funny!

Why are you people like this?

The fact that I'm tryna correct him, means I'm jealous. What!!!

I see! New definition of Jealousy.
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 01, 2015
shiizzy:

grin omo ur curse enter his 3generations o why do u want his innocent kids dragged into dis curse arena daris God o
Please dnt insult me o embarassed am just a baby wandering around ni o
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Wats there if he buys a planet for her he is her father he can buy all he wants for her
Davidos fada gave him everytin he cud ever wish for no one questioned his fada ok now he decides to do d same to his daughter una con here dey run una mouth u berra go nd work so ur child wont regret avin u as a parent weda all davido is buyin her is need and want all i kno is need is all d important tins u need to survive on bt wants are tins u desire if u can afford ur wants it becomes ur need cos if u dnt want it u wont need it and if u dnt need it u wont want it so let d fada be i pity imade life with d way media don dey attack am for 2mnths o I pray she grows up nt to take shiitttss from peopl
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

What are you saying biko?

Who's talking about technically or scientifically here?

Did you read my response to that guy? Needs are necessity, that I know.

That sentence up there, doesnt add up. "what she wants" Like she's a grown up girl to tell her dad she wants a sneaker, or a chain.

"Insatiable human desire" and a baby that isnt upto a year old already has those desires already? Google up, what a baby needs and what a baby wants, then see the clear difference.

As a matter of fact, you're contradicting yourself, so aint gonna argue with you further.

What's my business with your #TeamEconomist?

Please, Ive got no time to argue about someone's words.

I stated my opinion up there already. You either buy it or leave it.

This period of the childs life the parent has every ryt to decide for the baby ok he wants to get her chains sneakers are just part of compliments to d daughter d chain tho nt necessary d sneakers important durin d cold weather and all to keep warm and look presentable bt d fact dat all dis is given to her doesnt mean the child is nt been givin d needs too the child is given love care attention d baby looks healthy davido shared his little free time wiv her so dnt judge d parental upbring just cos of d gifts ok dats just a compliment to show that all he has worked for was for his kids ntin more.just cos we need cloth shelter and food doesnt mean we shdnt wear designers live in a mansion eat a good food dose are wants bt they compliment d needs too ok
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 01, 2015
sigmundfreud:
The best gift u can give a child is a good home to thrive in! The trend these days are babymamas cum sidechicks; their kids are just like fancy toys and live play thing.
It takes more than gold-chain and trendy wears to be a father.
It has a great psychological effect on kids too they end up feeling rejected wen d parents ends up marrying anoda person like d child becomes d third party third wheel av a cousin into dis same mess she stays wiv grandma cos both parents remarrid nd she is like d past tense in their lives all they do is send her money and they focus on their seperate families leaving my cousin stranded Wait till all dis celeb kids wiv baby mama grow up to dat 20yrs of age before dem begin see d implication of their ignorance

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 01, 2015
islandmoon:

at this level, a baby can only "WANT" her mother breast milk.. toys and sleep.

So d baby shdnt look presentable while getin all dat?
Or wen d pix of d baby surfaced online she didnt look well fed deprived of sleep and lookin lonely cos of lack of toys no.
Dats to tell u dat giv ur child breast milk toy sleep and a little spoil or gifts too take pix wen d child is of age and sees d pix she wud realise she has been so mch loved since birth.material things and love go togeda bt love is higher tho
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 01, 2015
islandmoon:

at this level, a baby can only "WANT" her mother breast milk.. toys and sleep.

Or wen d pix of d baby surfaced online she didnt look well fed deprived of sleep and lookin lonely cos of lack of toys no. embarassed
Dats to tell u dat giv ur child breast milk toy sleep and a little spoil or gifts too take pix wen d child is of age and sees d pix she wud realise she has been so mch loved since birth.material things and love go togeda bt love is higher tho the joy of lookin at ones childhood pix is seeing how mch one was loved wen little grin
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 01, 2015
islandmoon:

did i insult you ? if i start with you now, am sure you will delete your nairaland account! be warned!!

i think you are more dumb to think a baby will want a customized GOLD chain , she doesnt even know what it means, she see it like a heavy rope around her neck.

Never forget d boy became the man and d girl d woman dat girl wud grow up to kno wat dat means lookin at her childhood pix she wud feel loved cos she is into a family material things is d ultimate ok before an upbringing is critised study d family too ok she myt grow up to be a chain freak cos of d family she is growing up into davido bred shina rambo all of dem chain chain chain even if she didnt get dem now at sum point she wud ok d main tin is dat as material love comes in d basic need and love shd be higher dats all!!!!
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by leaderprosper: 1:52am On Aug 01, 2015
Cool
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Spybradd:

that old woman is either jealous of davido's baby or shes just so stricken by poverty...
biko vickyrotex, do you WANT to kidnap those baby gifts and use them to satisfy ur NEED? Answer me...
grin
grin hain its nt fair o its nt jealousy davido sef just dey flaunt more of material love dan basic love
Pix of d girls chain and shoes are more dan pix of her wiv her mum and dad togeda and people judge by wat they see noni

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by sigmundfreud(m): 6:04am On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

It has a great psychological effect on kids too they end up feeling rejected wen d parents ends up marrying anoda person like d child becomes d third party third wheel av a cousin into dis same mess she stays wiv grandma[b] cos both parents remarrid nd she is like d past tense in their lives all they do is send her money and they focus on their seperate families leaving my cousin stranded ?[/b]?? Wait till all dis celeb kids wiv baby mama grow up to dat 20yrs of age before dem begin see d implication of their ignorance
They feel they don't belong in most cases...I call them in-betweens.
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

This period of the childs life the parent has every ryt to decide for the baby ok he wants to get her chains sneakers are just part of compliments to d daughter d chain tho nt necessary d sneakers important durin d cold weather and all to keep warm and look presentable bt d fact dat all dis is given to her doesnt mean the child is nt been givin d needs too the child is given love care attention d baby looks healthy davido shared his little free time wiv her so dnt judge d parental upbring just cos of d gifts ok dats just a compliment to show that all he has worked for was for his kids ntin more.just cos we need cloth shelter and food doesnt mean we shdnt wear designers live in a mansion eat a good food dose are wants bt they compliment d needs too ok

lols. cheesy You dont understand our arguement. I think you should go back and read my first comment then you'd understand. I was basically tryna correct Davido's word.

He used "what she wants" which is not quite proper. Whats more appropriate is "what she needs" ofcourse shoe is a necessity and the chain is just an accessory, not a necessity. The baby doesnt even know if she wants a chain or sneakers at this time. Thats all am tryna say. What a baby wants is food, sleep, toys et al. Those are the basics. Do you get?

This is isnt a case of deciding what the parents wants for the child. If thats the case, He should have used words like, "I will buy her, what I like/love"

Why should I be against a father showering gifts on his daughter? If he doesnt do it, who will?

I'm not an English teacher, we all make mistakes. I do too. Just tryna correct him, shouldnt be seen as a big deal.

Morning!
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

Or wen d pix of d baby surfaced online she didnt look well fed deprived of sleep and lookin lonely cos of lack of toys no. embarassed
Dats to tell u dat giv ur child breast milk toy sleep and a little spoil or gifts too take pix wen d child is of age and sees d pix she wud realise she has been so mch loved since birth.material things and love go togeda bt love is higher tho the joy of lookin at ones childhood pix is seeing how mch one was loved wen little grin

lmao! cheesy you dont understand what that guy (islandmoon) is saying up there. Thats why I said you should go back and read our major comments.

He made that comment, to give a difference between *Needs* and *Wants*. Ma'am we aint talking about gifts here, we're talking about using the right words. Try to understand.

Its really nobody's business if he decides to buy her the whole world.
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

grin omo ur curse enter his 3generations o why do u want his innocent kids dragged into dis curse arena daris God o
Please dnt insult me o embarassed am just a baby wandering around ni o
cheesycheesygrin
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

lmao! cheesy you dont understand what that guy (islandmoon) is saying up there. Thats why I said you should go back and read our major comments.

He made that comment, to give a difference between *Needs* and *Wants*. Ma'am we aint talking about gifts here, we're talking about using the right words. Try to understand.

i can't blame islandmoon..... He is officially your b*tch
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by BabylonCruise(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

Jealous? Angry? Envy? This is funny!

Why are you people like this?

The fact that I'm tryna correct him, means I'm jealous. What!!!

I see! New definition of Jealousy.
Babes just be hapi 4 d dude
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

lols. cheesy You dont understand our arguement. I think you should go back and read my first comment then you'd understand. I was basically tryna correct Davido's word.

He used "what she wants" which is not quite proper. Whats more appropriate is "what she needs" ofcourse shoe is a necessity and the chain is just an accessory, not a necessity. The baby doesnt even know if she wants a chain or sneakers at this time. Thats all am tryna say. What a baby wants is food, sleep, toys et al. Those are the basics. Do you get?

This is isnt a case of deciding what the parents wants for the child. If thats the case, He should have used words like, "I will buy her, what I like/love"

Why should I be against a father showering gifts on his daughter? If he doesnt do it, who will?

I'm not an English teacher, we all make mistakes. I do too. Just tryna correct him, shouldnt be seen as a big deal.

Morning!
Morning am actually an economics student wat she wants he wasnt referrin to immediate demand only davido sentence is a continous tense get her wat she wants for life needs too wud be included u cant buy wat u want without gettin wat u need
I only hope imade request wud be more of wat she needs dan wat she wants.she wud soon grow up to start requesting for wants everyone is acting like d girl wont grow to start demanding things dats wat i meant too
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

Your needs and wants is different from my needs and wants she myt av gotten all her needs already since u aint livin with imade 24/7 den d fada decides to start gettin d wants for her lookin at it d shoes are stil relevant tho d chain trust me dat baby wud be into jewelleries look at her fada chain rolex ring nose diamond .
U cant give wat u dont av davido has trained himsef to love material things wat kind of training are u expecting him to impact to his daughter d same things dat made him happy since he blived d child is his flesh and blood everyone shd used imade immediate family to judge her nt because u feel d need u wud giv ur child is suitable for her northwest need is different from blue ivy need u kno dat and dey are both living fine ok
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2015
sigmundfreud:

They feel they don't belong in most cases...I call them in-betweens.

Its touching i kno alot of people most times its like i shd adopt dem bt most are even older dan me i av one he totally became a drug addict tryin to get him a psychologst before is looses his mind totally embarassed
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2015
shiizzy:
cheesycheesygrin

Humble am i grin
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2015
halfrica:

Morning am actually an economics student wat she wants he wasnt referrin to immediate demand only davido sentence is a continous tense get her wat she wants for life needs too wud be included u cant buy wat u want without gettin wat u need
I only hope imade request wud be more of wat she needs dan wat she wants.she wud soon grow up to start requesting for wants everyone is acting like d girl wont grow to start demanding things dats wat i meant too

halfrica:

Your needs and wants is different from my needs and wants she myt av gotten all her needs already since u aint livin with imade 24/7 den d fada decides to start gettin d wants for her lookin at it d shoes are stil relevant tho d chain trust me dat baby wud be into jewelleries look at her fada chain rolex ring nose diamond .
U cant give wat u dont av davido has trained himsef to love material things wat kind of training are u expecting him to impact to his daughter d same things dat made him happy since he blived d child is his flesh and blood everyone shd used imade immediate family to judge her nt because u feel d need u wud giv ur child is suitable for her northwest need is different from blue ivy need u kno dat and dey are both living fine ok

The thing is, you still dont get what we are saying.

It's a continuous tense, but it's not appropriate in the context used. Please do me a favour, and just go back and read that sentence.

It's a new month, I dont think it's proper to begin the month with these kinda arguments. Dude doesn't even know we're here discussing irrelevant issues.

I'll love to draw the curtains here. But before I do, kindly ask anyone around the meaning of those 2 words and how it should be used in that context.

You really dont need to be an Economics Student to understand the difference. It's just English.

Have a good day dearie, and have a beautiful August!!! smiley
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

The thing is, you still dont get what we are saying.

It's a continuous tense, but it's not appropriate in the context used. Please do me a favour, and just go back and read that sentence.

It's a new month, I dont think it's proper to begin the month with these kinda arguments. Dude doesn't even know we're here discussing irrelevant issues.

I'll love to draw the curtains here. But before I do, kindly ask anyone around the meaning of those 2 words and how it should be used in that context.

You really dont need to be an Economics Student to understand the difference. It's just English.

Have a good day dearie, and have a beautiful August!!! smiley

Ok o he is on instagram twitter lives at lekki phase one make we join body go tell am well u cant teach a parent ow to train their child dats why everyone has diff mentality bou d same things to me i dont really see anytin bad in all he is doin o he is tryin his best he is young and he is new to it na first born parent dey always use learn wen d second one comes he wud av learnt alot ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.