Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

In What Year Did Miss Flora Shaw Christened This Country Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In What Year Did Miss Flora Shaw Christened This Country Nigeria? (2324 Views)

EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / Profile: Flora Shaw, The Woman That Coined The Name "Nigeria" / Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In What Year Did Miss Flora Shaw Christened This Country Nigeria? by myners007: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2015
It baffles me a great deal that despite the fact that an average Nigerian claims to know too much, yet many Nigerians do not know much about their country? I am supremely confident that about 97% of Nigerians do not know the exact year that the country was given her name by a British Correspondence Miss Flora Shaw who later married Sir Frederick Lugard the first governor general of Nigeria. So let us settle this once and for all. Do you know the exact year Nigeria was given her name?Let me know if you are patriotic enough to be a Nigerian by providing the correct answer to the question raised.
Re: In What Year Did Miss Flora Shaw Christened This Country Nigeria? by DoroMega: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: In What Year Did Miss Flora Shaw Christened This Country Nigeria? by ikbnice(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2015
wil the answer bring petrol price down to 40 naira p/l
Re: In What Year Did Miss Flora Shaw Christened This Country Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Op, I can bet u dat u dnt knw d time, day, place and month she christened d name nigeria... So shutfdfvck up.
Re: In What Year Did Miss Flora Shaw Christened This Country Nigeria? by valandy99(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2015
that prostitude flora shaw and de drunkard frederick lugard? both of them mst be in hell fire by now...... nigeria is not a country
Re: In What Year Did Miss Flora Shaw Christened This Country Nigeria? by LoveMachine(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Nigeria means black land. Kemet means land of the black. Kemet is the greatest civilization black Africa has ever produced. To quote ashra kwesi, "these people know something about you that you don't know about yourself." Naija is the key for blacks worldwide to reclaim our greatness. If we can put our differences aside like upper and lower kemet were able to do we can never lose. PEACE!
Re: In What Year Did Miss Flora Shaw Christened This Country Nigeria? by myners007: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Op, I can bet u dat u dnt knw d time, day, place and month she christened d name nigeria... So shutfdfvck up.
just answer the simple question pls

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos / The Republic Of Benin Kingdom Festival;the yoruba connection(photo) / GOD IS GOOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.