Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. (6631 Views)

"Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / The Miracles That Proved Yahshua Was Sent By God Cannot Authenticate Christians. / "God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Lex11(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
OP... and Who made the hand after which these artificial limbs are designed and constructed??

Who fashioned super computer like brain to which these inventions are revealed?

Don't deceive yourself...

"But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." -
Matthew 19:26
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=paulGrundy post=38883924][/quote]

Dude you are also blind to the fact that this story is an allegation, that is, it doesn't have any proof to support it.

Read the beginning of the article on Wikipedia .
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by paulGrundy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dapo777:

Dude you are also blind to the fact that this story is an allegation, that is, it doesn't have any proof to support it.

Read the beginning of the article on Wikipedia .

All the article did was to present the two sides of the story, the bolded is a lie, almost 3 centuries after it happened original documents and minutes and investigations of the miracle were still available, the same wikipeadia link you provided said thus;

The certificate set up by the notary Andréu. The original document, which fortunately escaped destruction in the Spanish civil war, is on display in a glass case in the town hall of Zaragoza.
The minutes of the proceedings at Zaragoza. The original document, having been kept in the archives of Zaragoza chapter house, was handed over to a Benedictine monk, Father Lambert, in about 1930, who then took it to France. Unfortunately Lambert was killed in World War II and it is unknown what has become of the manuscript since. However, before it disappeared four printed editions had been published, the first of which in 1829. Two notaries certified that these corresponded exactly with original text.
Two certified copies of the minutes of the proceedings, set up at the same day as the original. They were signed and sealed by the same notaries. One was kept in the archives of the town of Zaragoza, but burnt in 1808 during the Napoleonic wars. The other is still extant and is kept in the archives of the Cathedral of the Pillar.
The report of Calanda’s local judge, set up on the morning immediately after the event. It has not survived to our time, but documentary traces confirm that there was such a report.

Always take time to properly read and under what you copy and paste, except that you are very bent on discrediting the miracle by all means.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
paulGrundy:

All the article did was to present the two sides of the story, the bolded is a lie, almost 3 centuries after it happened original documents and minutes and investigations of the miracle were still available, the same wikipeadia link you provided said thus;

Always take time to properly read and under what you copy and paste, except that you are very bent on discrediting the miracle by all means.

Stop wasting my time dude. It's an allegation, a story with no concrete evidence apart from the fact that someone narrated the story. cheesy

This is the beginning of the article on wikipedia since u refused to see it as it doesn't support what you wish to believe in

The Miracle of Calanda is an event that [size=18pt]allegedly[/size] took place in Calanda, Spain in 1640, [size=18pt]according to 17th century documents[/size] . The documents state that a young farmer's leg was restored to him after having been amputated two and a half years earlier. This event is described in detail in the book Il Miracolo by Vittorio Messori.

The following article is principally based on the account in Messori's book.

I am sure you overlooked those words because it doesn't support Ur beliefs, whatever the story says it doesn't stops it from being a mere story , an allegation. An account of someone without concrete evidence that it actually happened. And with the possibility that the person wasn't amputated in the first place
Stop wasting my time dude.

I can as well write a story of someone who grew a new head after being decapacitated and your irks would surely believe the story hook line and sinker. Lmao grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by paulGrundy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dapo777:

Stop wasting my time dude. It's an allegation, a story with no concrete evidence apart from the fact that someone narrated the story. cheesy

This is the beginning of the article on wikipedia since u refused to see it as it doesn't support what you wish to believe in

The Miracle of Calanda is an event that [size=18pt]allegedly[/size] took place in Calanda, Spain in 1640, [size=18pt]according to 17th century documents[/size] . The documents state that a young farmer's leg was restored to him after having been amputated two and a half years earlier. This event is described in detail in the book Il Miracolo by Vittorio Messori.

The following article is principally based on the account in Messori's book.

I am sure you overlooked those words because it doesn't support Ur beliefs, whatever the story says it doesn't stops it from being a mere story , an allegation. An account of someone without concrete evidence that it actually happened. And with the possibility that the person wasn't amputated in the first place
Stop wasting my time dude.

I can as well write a story of someone who grew a new head after being decapacitated and your irks would surely believe the story hook line and sinker. Lmao grin

If you write the story, make sure you back it up with well documented facts, witness accounts, forensics. Then I'll believe you.

I've done my best, you can keep wallowing in your delusion. No matter how you try to miscontrue the facts, it doesn't change the fact that it happened.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
waldigit:

So even with obvious evidence of Lazarus the jews and Lazarus the Nigerian we still have doubting Thomas around. Unbelieve is a curse!!!

Miracles started n ended in d bible. All u see here na scam.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
paulGrundy:

If you write the story, make sure you back it up with well documented facts, witness accounts, forensics. Then I'll believe you.

I've done my best, you can keep wallowing in your delusion. No matter how you try to miscontrue the facts, it doesn't change the fact that it happened.

Just because you said so doesn't make it a fact. Give me a better story that has been confirmed to be true, or forever hold Ur peace.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Lanre747: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
madgoat:
angry @OP, i hope God doesnt get angry with you. You better edit the topic and remove the name of God from it.

It's ok, God's name is not "God".
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by waldigit: 3:47am On Oct 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Miracles started n ended in d bible. All u see here na scam.

If your statement is true then your very self is a scam. You know why because you are a living miracle!!!
For example as building designer and buider I can design a building for you, but to get the real building I will have to get to site and work on it following the blue or whiteprint to details. But God design you and store the blueprint in you and you develop automatically according to that blueprint. That's a MIRACLE!!!shocked
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2015
waldigit:

If your statement is true then your very self is a scam. You know why because you are a living miracle!!!
For example as building designer and buider I can design a building for you, but to get the real building I will have to get to site and work on it following the blue or whiteprint to details. But God design you and store the blueprint in you and you develop automatically according to that blueprint. That's a MIRACLE!!!shocked

I am not an atheist, I dunno why all Christians believe that if ur against dem, den ur an atheist.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by thorpido(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2015
keenn:

I have never being so infuriated after reading a post until now, are u insane?
Getting infuriated as you say especially when you see online posts is an early sign of psychosis.I'll advise you get access to treatment.Don't neglect it.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by keenn: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2015
thorpido:
Getting infuriated as you say especially when you see online posts is an early sign of psychosis.I'll advise you get access to treatment.Don't neglect it.

If u have ever bin to the hospital you will be amaze how man over-the-years has tried to alleviate his pain and misery through consistent TRIAL AND ERROR of medical sciences

the concept of putting someone to sleep, cutting someone up with a knife for surgery ...surgery is an art I have envied man for.

Nigga, while man is still at it primitive stage of advancement, everyone can acknowledge how great he has tried despite the bullshit u claim are his shortfalls.

Let me now ask u, what astonished event as ur God done in ur very eyes?

Men of God and their wives, even the pope die in hospital
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by neocortex: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Anas09:
I seriously think the Op is either a child or he is stupid. Did I hear u say transplant? Where did they get the hands they used in performing the surgery from?
Why are people this shallow? Did u even think before u opened this thread? Did the Doctors create the ones they used to transplant? If they are as good as u think they are, why does it take them so long to train and carry out extensive experiments before doing an actual surgery?
Even clons need an already existing cells from a human being created by God.
@Joe4Christ, I think you shd change ur Moniker, you are a joke.
I had a bone condition years back that needed transplant, that was when I knew that doctors can't create. They only use what is already existing to work with.
Lord cause this Ops to wake up tomorrow with norm hands, let him call a doctor to restore sensation to his hands. This is how I know that God is a good God. He allows you go on and on, to ur peril though, because when the consequenses starts, then it will be too late.

Stop fooling yourself, you guys always claim credit for unproven miracles like
"I had ulcer , I have been sick for two months" even though the person was
taking regular medication you will still praise the lord for the miracle.
But when it comes to the issue of amputees you guys are threatened and resorts to
insults and curses because you know deep within you that all your beliefs are mirage
and can't stand scrutiny.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by neocortex: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2015
aweda141:
rubbish comparing God to his creature (buhari)

Of course you are right , how can he compare
an existing being Buhari to an imaginary one.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by hahn(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2015
Anas09:
I seriously think the Op is either a child or he is stupid. Did I hear u say transplant? Where did they get the hands they used in performing the surgery from?
Why are people this shallow? Did u even think before u opened this thread? Did the Doctors create the ones they used to transplant? If they are as good as u think they are, why does it take them so long to train and carry out extensive experiments before doing an actual surgery?
Even clons need an already existing cells from a human being created by God.
@Joe4Christ, I think you shd change ur Moniker, you are a joke.
I had a bone condition years back that needed transplant, that was when I knew that doctors can't create. They only use what is already existing to work with.
Lord cause this Ops to wake up tomorrow with norm hands, let him call a doctor to restore sensation to his hands. This is how I know that God is a good God. He allows you go on and on, to ur peril though, because when the consequenses starts, then it will be too late.

@bolded, you should have stayed at home and prayed to god so he could heal you without having to go to see a doctor. Even you don't have faith in what you believe.

Your prayer in the last paragraph only shows that you are only motivated by fear. Why don't you pray for god to grow all the arms of amputees in the world so as to prove his power. Instead, you are asking for the op's hand to go numb. And when the op wakes up with hands and they are not numb and he comes back to tell you that your prayer and god are both useless, you'll say he is lying.

undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by thorpido(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2015
keenn:

If u have ever bin to the hospital you will be amaze how man over-the-years has tried to alleviate his pain and misery through consistent TRIAL AND ERROR of medical sciences

the concept of putting someone to sleep, cutting someone up with a knife for surgery ...surgery is an art I have envied man for.

Nigga, while man is still at it primitive stage of advancement, everyone can acknowledge how great he has tried despite the bullshit u claim are his shortfalls.

Let me now ask u, what astonished event as ur God done in ur very eyes?

Men of God and their wives, even the pope die in hospital
Yea,i know you're ignorant.My profession makes me spend most of my day in the hospital so I ain't ignorant.
While I acknowledge the advancements in medical science,i'm also not unaware of it's limitations.

A colleague of mine contracted Ebola virus disease during the outbreak in Nigeria.Her senior colleague who was a consultant died from the disease.Medical science could not save her due to it's limitations.She is still alive today to the glory of God.She's alive because she employed 'spiritual therapy'.God kept her alive.

This is one very good example my God has done before 'my very eyes'.I have other good examples.I can tell you of a couple who had done IVF couple of times,even abroad without success until they came for a special program in church and the wife conceived without further medical intervention.

A man once said God is dead.Today that man is dead.One day,we'll all find out Who is alive.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by keenn: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
thorpido:
Yea,i know you're ignorant.My profession makes me spend most of my day in the hospital so I ain't ignorant.
While I acknowledge the advancements in medical science,i'm also not unaware of it's limitations.

A colleague of mine contracted Ebola virus disease during the outbreak in Nigeria.Her senior colleague who was a consultant died from the disease.Medical science could not save her due to it's limitations.She is still alive today to the glory of God.She's alive because she employed 'spiritual therapy'.God kept her alive.

This is one very good example my God has done before 'my very eyes'.I have other good examples.I can tell you of a couple who had done IVF couple of times,even abroad without success until they came for a special program in church and the wife conceived without further medical intervention.

A man once said God is dead.Today that man is dead.One day,we'll all find out Who is alive.

Lol, are u really medically inclined? I doubt

For every outbreak, few species are meant to be resistant...non responsive to signs and symptoms associated to such disease condition. Such has been seen for HIV, spanish influenza, development of HbAs against malaria, SARS, Anthrax...

During the ebola saga, investigations where made as regards isolating antibodies produced by the few who showed natural immunity against the virus.

If we are to attribute the miraculous cure of your said friend to a God, what about the consultant? What did she do wrong? Why didn't she find grace in his sight? I believe u know how tedious, tasking it is to become a consultant in nigeria. Why did her creator allow her to go through the whole gory of medical education only to be killed by an EBOLA?

As regards the IVF, u make me laugh

Countless couples have been made parent by intervention of man(medical science), not all cases of infertility did he claim to have answer to...he may with time and advancement.

I wonder why a loving and merciful God in his mighty power and majesty would in the first place allow married couple go through the rigor, embarrassment, shame, financial drain associated with having a child, only to show how magnanimous he his at the tale end(when couples are old) that he still cares

I am going to die someday, may be today, tomorrow, I don't know and I don't care. People like u don't die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
keenn:

Lol, are u really medically inclined? I doubt

For every outbreak, few species are meant to be resistant...non responsive to signs and symptoms associated to such disease condition. Such has been seen for HIV, spanish influenza, development of HbAs against malaria, SARS, Anthrax...

During the ebola saga, investigations where made as regards isolating antibodies produced by the few who showed natural immunity against the virus.

If we are to attribute the miraculous cure of your said friend to a God, what about the consultant? What did she do wrong? Why didn't she find grace in his sight? I believe u know how tedious, tasking it is to become a consultant in nigeria. Why did her creator allow her to go through the whole gory of medical education only to be killed by an EBOLA?

As regards the IVF, u make me laugh

Countless couples have been made parent by intervention of man(medical science), not all cases of infertility did he claim to have answer to...he may with time and advancement.

I wonder why a loving and merciful God in his mighty power and majesty would in the first place allow married couple go through the rigor, embarrassment, shame, financial drain associated with having a child, only to show how magnanimous he his at the tale end(when couples are old) that he still cares

I am going to die someday, may be today, tomorrow, I don't know and I don't care. People like u don't die
You can doubt if I'm medically inclined,it doesn't change my qualification.
You may not believe it but the doctor who survived didn't because of resistance,she survived because of faith and confessions in the spoken word of God.She took what is known as 'the communion' and also drank water that was prayed on and blessed.The question of why the consultant didn't survive,did she believe what the other lady believed?Did she have the same faith?The bible says not all men have faith.
If you and I find ourselves in a certain situation,we won't come out with same results because we don't believe the same thing especially things that science has not found solution to.God created everybody but a lot lies in the hands of men to change things.God doesn't change everything,else he would have created robots.
God said they that seek Me shall find Me.The couple didn't seek him initially and went through medical help until they turned to God as a last resort.He was not responsible for that.
Yes IVF has helped many couples.Sadly,it has failed many too.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by keenn: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
thorpido:
You can doubt if I'm medically inclined,it doesn't change my qualification.
You may not believe it but the doctor who survived didn't because of resistance,she survived because of faith and confessions in the spoken word of God.She took what is known as 'the communion' and also drank water that was prayed on and blessed.The question of why the consultant didn't survive,did she believe what the other lady believed?Did she have the same faith?The bible says not all men have faith.
If you and I find ourselves in a certain situation,we won't come out with same results because we don't believe the same thing especially things that science has not found solution to.God created everybody but a lot lies in the hands of men to change things.God doesn't change everything,else he would have created robots.
God said they that seek Me shall find Me.The couple didn't seek him initially and went through medical help until they turned to God as a last resort.He was not responsible for that.
Yes IVF has helped many couples.Sadly,it has failed many too.

I still don't understand this believe or faith conceptn, funny enough, I once preached about it.

Let me create a scenario I have once made

If ur child steps on a sharp knife that went through the whole length of his feet severing his arteries leading to excessive bleeding and begings to cry, what will u do?

No matter how mean u are, even if the said child doesn't trust or believe in you, without even calling ur name(daddy) u would go to the child rescue...even if ur child insist u leave him alone, the sight of blood goshing out from his leg will not make u stop helping.

Do u know what God would do? he would wait for u to call on his name, not just that, u must profess faith and believe in him. And guess what, he may and may not help(biblical daniel's friends thought so)

To be frank, who do u think is worthy of worship
You or God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by thorpido(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
keenn:

I still don't understand this believe or faith conceptn, funny enough, I once preached about it.

Let me create a scenario I have once made

If ur child steps on a sharp knife that went through the whole length of his feet severing his arteries leading to excessive bleeding and begings to cry, what will u do?

No matter how mean u are, even if the said child doesn't trust or believe in you, without even calling ur name(daddy) u would go to the child rescue...even if ur child insist u leave him alone, the sight of blood goshing out from his leg will not make u stop helping.

Do u know what God would do? he would wait for u to call on his name, not just that, u must profess faith and believe in him. And guess what, he may and may not help(biblical daniel's friends thought so)

To be frank, who do u think is worthy of worship
You or God?
Yea,it takes understanding.No wonder the bible says,'... in all thy getting,get understanding'(Proverbs 4).Not all men have this understanding.
God is sovereign and His ways are unsearchable as the bible says.The bible also says we know in part and prophecy in part,but when that which is perfect is come,that which is in part shall be done away with.
We do not know everything now and can never know but there will come a time when all shall be made plain.
I'll worship God nevertheless.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 14, 2015
thorpido:
Yea,it takes understanding.No wonder the bible says,'... in all thy getting,get understanding'(Proverbs 4).Not all men have this understanding.
God is sovereign and His ways are unsearchable as the bible says.The bible also says we know in part and prophecy in part,but when that which is perfect is come,that which is in part shall be done away with.
We do not know everything now and can never know but there will come a time when all shall be made plain.
I'll worship God nevertheless.

What a pity. He has completely rendered all Ur argument useless, u now resort to gibberish "we can never know" . grin
Who told you you can never know? The bible grin

You know deep within you that what you believe doesn't make sense, but the fear of hell won't make you accept it. Hahahahahaha cheesy

The only thing stopping you from being an atheist isn't any freaking strong faith , neither is it because u lack sense. But because u are scared. What will God do to me if I turn my back against him? cry how I will suffer in hell if I start questioning the bible. Lmao. grin

Fear is a very stubborn mental illness. Trust me. tongue
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by thorpido(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2015
Dapo777:

What a pity. He has completely rendered all Ur argument useless, u now resort to gibberish "we can never know" . grin

You know deep within you that what you believe doesn't make sense, but the fear of hell won't make you accept it. Hahahahahaha cheesy

The only thing stopping you from being an atheist isn't any freaking strong faith , neither is it because u lack sense. But because u are scared. What will God do to me if I turn my back against him? cry how I will suffer in hell if I start questioning the bible. Lmao. grin

You remind me of a psychotic patient I once saw in the hospital.You rant like him.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Princewell2012(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
TrajansKong:

You know why!!

He is a jealous, angry Lord of Hosts. His hatred and wrath are infinite! Fear Him!
THATS NOT THE PERSONALITY OF THE PERSON OF MY FATHER.
HE IS A MERFIFUL GOD.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Princewell2012:
THATS NOT THE PERSONALITY OF THE PERSON OF MY FATHER.
HE IS A MERFIFUL GOD.

Except to an amputee

1 Like

Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by paulGrundy(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2016

Your comments comes off as one with a mental disorder.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Anas09: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2016

So if doctors that are burrowing what God has created can give an amputee another hand, why can't God the Creator give amputees another arms ? undecided

Perhaps there is no God. wink kiss
How old are you 10?
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by Anas09: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
joe4christ:

[b]You make your god look insecured to me, if he really created the universe and all that dwells in it, why then does it seems as if he is competing with his creation, how would a creator seems to be competing with his creation or rather what point is he trying to prove? If he thinks he is sovereign and supreme, who then is contending that with him, he gets angry with his creation according to the scripture (Bible) and takes things too personal and rather kill his creation cos they choose to worship idols they created out of their imaginary as a visual object which out of ignorance believe serves as a medium of reaching the supreme God.
I really don't see any wrong in that, your God is just insecured and childish as depicted by your scriptures.
He kills, yet ask his followers not to do same, he command the children of israelites to kill upon sighting their perceived enemies but reserve concubines from the spoils of the war as a reward for their loyalties, what kind of God does that?
He encourages homicides, slavery and all forms of evil as recorded by the scriptures especially in the old testament. And you tell me your God is good, what is practically good about him
I was once a devoted christians years back, you can see the evidence from my moniker, but not anymore, cos I've gotten to see how mean and much of a tyrant he is, an imperfect me would be a better God.
Nigeria is an example, despite the prayers and fasting embarked by both the church and mosque against boko haram, seeking your God's intervention, what did he do? He sat back and turn deaf ears to the sincere prayers of his people, he seems not interested in the affairs of the black nation - doesn't that depict a racist God who only seems to support his blood sucking israelites rather the black nation?
You worship a foreign God brought to you by the oppressors who oppressed your ancestors through colonialism and yet ascribe all glory to him for every success attained as a result of the sweat of your efforts and then condemn the mythical devil for your failures - What a pitiful way to live brainwashed and indoctrinated.
Wake up africans, my people. I only wish you all could see that religion is a mind controlling tool used by the whites to trap you all from advancing...[/b]
Like i said, you are a joke.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by otemanuduno: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
madgoat:
angry @OP, i hope God doesnt get angry with you. You better edit the topic and remove the name of God from it.
God Almighty does not get angry with anyone, only his subordinates, e.g Yahweh, Allah, etc are cholerics.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by oaroloye(m): 5:35am On May 22, 2017
SHALOM!

If amputees had as much Faith in God as they had in Surgeons, God would Heal them.

1. The Amputees treated by Surgeons seek out the Surgeons, to hear what they say.

2. The Amputees AGREE WITH the Surgeons, as to what they must do/must not do.

3. The Amputees SUBMIT TO THE SURGERY, allowing the Surgeons to TAKE AWAY whatever they must, and ADD whatever they must.

4. The Amputees ALLOW THEIR SUCCESSFUL SURGERY TO BE AN EXAMPLE to others seeking Surgery.

Whereas, the Amputees who are NOT Healed by God have THESE CHARACTERISTICS:

1. THEY DO NOT STUDY THE BIBLE, TO LEARN GOD'S CONDITIONS FOR HEALING.

I know a Muslim man down my street, whose right leg became ulcerated, due to Diabetes complications- Mukaila A.

He had no interest in learning what he could do to Heal himself, though I spent months working with him for free, and gave him my best materials that might guide him to achieve Healing, even without becoming a Christian.

I really thought that this would work, because he was a Herbalist by profession: the best in the region, according to him- he had even been a University Consultant, and was obviously intelligent.

One day, he tells me, that he wants to go see this "PROPHET PETER" fellow he heard about on the radio, at Oshogbo.

I asked him whether he knew this man to ever Heal Amputation, in his Ministry?

He said that he did not.

I replied that, should he have done so, HE, AT LEAST should have heard about it.

He still wanted to go.

He went. He was not Healed. I wasted no more time on him.

I also know a couple of POLIO CRIPPLES- Seye A. and Sunday Gb.

They are "FULL GOSPEL CHURCH" Members- but are not Healed, nor do they express any interest in achieving Healing for themselves, nor to help anyone else be Healed.

Why, then, should God Heal them?

I tried to guide them to achieve Healing, but they would not listen to me.

2. THEY DO NOT REPENT OF THEIR SINS, AND COMMIT TO LOVE GOD WITH ALL THEIR HEART, ALL THEIR SOUL, AND ALL THEIR MIGHT' AND LOVE THEIR NEIGHBOURS AS THEMSELVES.

All the Amputees/Cripples I ever heard of, want to continue their lives on their own terms, and do not want God taking that from them.

NICK VUJICIC, for example: I lost interest in him, when he SAID that he was LOOKING FOR A WIFE, when he SHOULD have been looking for his HEALING. Why should God have Healed HIM?

3. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHER SUFFERERS.

To receive Power from God, PRAY FOR OTHERS TO RECEIVE IT BEFORE YOU.

Every Healing Failure I know of only cared about themselves.

EVANGELIST OBADARE of Akure was a Healer who reputedly Healed the Blind on a regular basis: he himself was Blind.

Lord Yahshua said that for some people, that is the only way they can live Righteously- to have their Organ of Temptation removed. Yet, just because HE was Blind, he did not want others to stay Blind.

My first failure in praying for someone to be Healed was with a Blind Undergraduate Law Student- Lawal something.

He then argued with me as to why he was not Healed: he said it could have been the fault of the people praying for him.

He was put to teaching CHILDREN. Using PAUL WHITE materials, from the JUNGLE DOCTOR series, about an Oyinbo Missionary Doctor who fought African Disease, Ignorance, and Superstition with Medicine, Science, and Bible Wisdom.

I saw him teaching an African Fable about "HOW THE ZEBRA GOT HIS STRIPES."

The moral of the story was: "THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BE CONTENT WITH HOW GOD MADE THEM."

He graduated with his degree still blind. I presume he had his Practice, and his family.

Some years ago, I heard he was in an accident, and died,

3. UNHEALED AMPUTEES AND CRIPPLES VALUE THEIR FRIENDS AND POSITIONS MORE THAN HEALING.

They would rather stay unhealed than lose that.

4. UNHEALED AMPUTEES AND CRIPPLES HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THOSE TRYING TO HELP THEM.

Their Friends will disparage and scorn the persons trying to Heal them, and they will agree with them, to keep their friendship.

Whom they are disrespecting is not some MAN, but LORD YAHSHUA, and not just HIM, but GOD.

5. UNHEALED AMPUTEES AND CRIPPLES SUPPORT FALSE RELIGION THAT CANNOT HEAL THEM, BUT SCORN THE TRUE.

They treat the Healer as some sort of PETROL STATION ATTENDANT- whom they just come to for GASOLINE: they DON'T CARE about WHERE HE GETS IT FROM, or WHAT HE DID TO GET IT. All they care about is THEIR "USER-END."

Therefore people will come from FALSE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES that DO NOT BELUEVE IN HEALING, even OTHER RELIGIONS, even ATHEISM, to be Healed- and then GO BACK to the COMPANY and ASSOCIATION that not only could not Heal them, but even OPPOSED their Healing!

I have failed to Heal people whom I was trying to help FOR FREE- even SPENDING MY OWN MONEY ON THEM- while THEY WERE PAYING TITHES AND OFFERINGS to Churches that were NOT EVEN TRYING to Heal them. They gave ME nothing, neither Offered Mr anything.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE REASONS AMPUTEES AND CRIPPLES ARE NOT HEALED.
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by drsrinivas: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Find the best Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon in India.
http://extremeorthopaedics.in/
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by mmsen: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2018
thorpido:
How many surgeries have doctors performed and have failed?How many times have doctors done all they can and the patient still dies?

Except the Lord build a house,they labour in vain that build it

How many times have xtians prayed an cried for healing and succumbed to on early death?

How many xtians have been murdered in churches or died because of landslides or shoddy workmanship?
Re: Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. by thorpido(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2018
mmsen:

How many times have xtians prayed an cried for healing and succumbed to on early death?

How many xtians have been murdered in churches or died because of landslides or shoddy workmanship?
Your statement buttresses the fact that mortals do not have infinite power nor understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? / Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point / Testimonies Of Muslims Who Came To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.